A purely English betrayal

Ancient Russia is also Muscovy-Gothia-Baltocrivia-Prussia-Lithuania. And what Poles have to do with it?
Read my last sentence. The Polish state actively used serfdom in its internal policy.

In church law there is no punishment for fags
So what? They weren't tolerated in society. Even now there is much debate about it among 'conservative' (especially religious) part of society and 'liberal' one.

I think you should read at least this at first.
I didn’t delve deeply, but as far as I understood, they are trying to attribute to Poland the system that the Litvins organized there before Poland conquered them.
And the opposite is also true. Litvins and Belarusians are now trying to appropriate the paraphernalia of the Polish hussars.

ESay
There, for some time, there was Litvinian power in parts of the Polish lands, including Ukraine. They advanced west approximately to the Vistula and captured almost all of Ukraine and even Moldova. This refers to the 13th-15th centuries. Then there was serfdom?

ESay Yes, that's exactly what wrote there. They were enslaved during the period of Litvinian rule

Around 14th and 15th centuries, the right to leave the land became increasingly restricted, and peasants became tied to the land

This apparently correlates with the history of Russia. Grozny was Litvin, he carried out centralization, before him the descendants of Genghis Khan, the Shebanids, ruled there. Ivan 3 was called Shebansky. After that, there was a "time of troubles", this is precisely connected with the defeat of Lithuania and the Victory of Poland. This was right after the creation of the Rzeczpospolita

The problem of Genghisides and Poles, and then the Austro-Hungarians, was that they always had to fight on 2-3 fronts. It started during the caliphate. When Rus attacked the Khazars and captured the lands of the Vyatichi (and these are the Poles), the Khazars fought with the Caliphate. And at that time it was the Timurids, their followers. This is what allowed the Litvins to seize their lands.

Then it was the Ottomans + Swedes + Muscovy, and they still won. These are truly the nations of heroes. They have always had a hard time.

The East Coast is like being in England.

Truro Parish, VA. What’s that about?
So it is, the British authorities left after the war for independence, and their henchmen remained there. And this is internal Britain in the USA, which wants to subordinate the USA to the British crown and use it as a colony of Britain. If there were no East Coast, there would be no leftists.

ESay Yes, that's exactly what wrote there. They were enslaved during the period of Litvinian rule
What Litwinian rule? We are talking about proper Poland. The Polish-Lithuanian commonwealth emerged in the second half of the 16th century.

The serfdom began evolving in the Kingdom of Poland since the 12th century.

What Litwinian rule? We are talking about proper Poland. The Polish-Lithuanian commonwealth emerged in the second half of the 16th century.

The serfdom began evolving in the Kingdom of Poland since the 12th century.

It says that it appeared in the 14th century, under the rule of the Litvins.

Around 14th and 15th centuries, the right to leave the land became increasingly restricted, and peasants became tied to the land

It says that it appeared in the 14th century, under the rule of the Litvins.
I advise you to read it once again. I understand that you are trying to blame the Jagellons for that to support your agenda. But Jagellons expanded the serfdom to please the nobility there.

I advise you to read it once again. I understand that you are trying to blame the Jagellons for that to support your agenda. But Jagellons expanded the serfdom to please the nobility there.
It clearly states that serfdom on these lands was established by the Litvins, at that time they were lands under the control of the Principality of Lithuania. What else?

Forum List

Back