A pubpot who can do basic math

Luddly Neddite

Diamond Member
Sep 14, 2011
Marco Rubio On Romney Tax Plan: Don't Touch The Biggest Deductions

Wow. How cool is that.

'course, just cuz Rubio can count doesn't mean Rmoney can -

The evidence isn't that evident, as pointed out by a number of reporters at the Bloomberg event. But, more to the point, the Tax Policy Center has analyzed the Romney plan. And even when it takes his robust estimates for growth into account, it has determined that the math still doesn't work.

But what the heck. One thing that's consistent with the Rs is that they scream and holler about the deficit when they're not in power and then spend like drunken sailors the minute they're back in power.

RobMe has already said he plans to do that.

He also said he doesn't plan to do that.

Then he said he does plan to do that.

The money he wants to spend has to come from somewhere ...

Our politicians are cowards.

The mortage interest deduction must go.

The Social Security and Medicare eligibility ages must be raised to at least 70.

The employer provided health insurance tax exemption must go.

The solutions to our budget problems are simple. Finding enough courageous politicians to accomplish them is damned near impossible.

Wow. How cool is that.

The evidence isn't that evident, as pointed out by a number of reporters at the Bloomberg event. But, more to the point, the Tax Policy Center has analyzed the Romney plan. And even when it takes his robust estimates for growth into account, it has determined that the math still doesn't work.

But what the heck. One thing that's consistent with the Rs is that they scream and holler about the deficit when they're not in power and then spend like drunken sailors the minute they're back in power.

The tax policy center is a left wing hack front. When you want to talk math...do the math.

Otherwise, SFTU.

I'm not running for prez and expecting voters to ignore the facts in favor of my lies. That's Mittens and his boy prince who are doing that.

Any way you cut it, R&R are full of shit.

If you believe I've miscounted, then YOU do the math and show me where their addition "adds up".

Betcha can't and betcha reply with the same old tired insults and grade school name calling.

Wow. How cool is that.

Drunken sailors stop spending money when they run out of it, politicians keep spending on borrowed money.

I'm not running for prez and expecting voters to ignore the facts in favor of my lies. That's Mittens and his boy prince who are doing that.

If you believe I've miscounted, then YOU do the math and show me where their addition "adds up".

Betcha can't and betcha reply with the same old tired insults and grade school name calling.

Man Luddly, you decry 'grade-school name-calling' after raising it to an art form??

HILARIOUS!!!

Last edited:

Wow. How cool is that.

Drunken sailors stop spending money when they run out of it, politicians keep spending on borrowed money.

True and its not even their money their spending.

Man Luddly, you decry 'grade-school name-calling after raising it to an art form??

HILARIOUS!!!

... but RobMe and LyinRyan really ARE full of shit so that's not officially "grade school name calling".

See how that works?:badgrin:

Wow. How cool is that.

Can Obama do basic math? He said he was going to cut the deficit in half and that unemployment wouldn't go over 8%.

Speaking of spending like drunken sailors, how much is the deficit for Obama's term in office?

Wow. How cool is that.

Can Obama do basic math? He said he was going to cut the deficit in half and that unemployment wouldn't go over 8%.

Speaking of spending like drunken sailors, how much is the deficit for Obama's term in office?

He mispoke...he meant divide it by 1/2 which is the same as doubling it. He's almost made it.

Maybe that is why he is asking for more time.

There are still hopes of progress he hasn't crushed.

New Topics

Forum List

Back