A Proposed Law Places A $10K bounty On Sexual Abusers — Taking A Jab At Texas' Abortion "Bounty Hunters"

It is no secret that those who call themselves "conservatives" (whatever it is that they think they are conserving) want to gut the U.S. Constitution and impose an authoritarian/totalitarian government on the U.S. The Texas law is a trial balloon to see how well Americans will tolerate it. No way.

:cuckoo:

You are obviously such a retarded moonbat that you fail to comprehend the difference between a whistleblower and a bounty hunter.
We understand the difference. It is a "whistleblower" when you agree with it. Whistleblowers don't get monetary payments. Bounty hunters, on the ither hand, do.

It is no secret that those who call themselves "conservatives" (whatever it is that they think they are conserving) want to gut the U.S. Constitution and impose an authoritarian/totalitarian government on the U.S. The Texas law is a trial balloon to see how well Americans will tolerate it. No way.
Conservatives now support Big Government and using the government to diminish our rights.

They did nothing of the sort. The Supreme Court had nothing to do with any of this.

If the Supreme Court had put the stay on that law until it had gone through the courts, that law wouldn't be in force in Texas right now.

So by not putting that stay on that law until it was decided in the courts, the Supreme Court has opened the flood gates to more laws like this one.

It's not my problem you can't see this.

We understand the difference. It is a "whistleblower" when you agree with it. Whistleblowers don't get monetary payments. Bounty hunters, on the ither hand, do.
:rolleyes: And of course you're simply wrong again, as usual. Bounty hunters track down fugitives, arrest them and deliver them to the proper authorities. That's not what whistleblowers do.

Oftentimes whistleblowers get monetary rewards. I know I have on several occasions.

A lot of times whistleblowers are rewarded a hell of a lot more than $10,000. Sometimes whistleblowers are rewarded millions of dollars.

Last edited:
If the Supreme Court had put the stay on that law until it had gone through the courts, that law wouldn't be in force in Texas right now.

So by not putting that stay on that law until it was decided in the courts, the Supreme Court has opened the flood gates to more laws like this one.

It's not my problem you can't see this.

The law is NOT in force right now.

I don't think that a person pursuing someone for exercising a constitutional right qualifies the pursuer as a "whistleblower." We might as well call those who follow people to see what church they go to and "report" them "whistleblowers."

So if a man causes an unplanned pregnancy he can be sued for 10 grand.
Thats complete lib insanity

I support lib efforts to end pedophilia and rape

go for it

But as I recall, consensual sex between adults has alway been a pillar of liberal thinking

The Supreme Court let the flood gates open.

Although I will say this law can possibly decrease the need for abortions.

Not only will a bounty be on sex abusers but also domestic violence abusers and here's the part that could decrease the need for abortions, on any man who caused an unplanned pregnancy.

So if a man causes an unplanned pregnancy he can be sued for 10 grand.

On top of that, half the 10 grand will go to a fund to help women in red states who are forced to flee their home states to seek reproductive health care.

I don't believe that any state should pass any law that designates private citizens as bounty hunters. Which is one of the reasons why I believe the Texas law is so harmful. Now, any state can pass laws to allow private citizens to become bounty hunters to violate people's rights.

The problem with most republicans, they don't bother to sit down to see all the ramifications of their actions or words. They just blindly force their views on everyone whether people want it or not. Then when the republican's actions come back to bite them in the butt, they whine and cry they are victims like the babies they are.

The problem with most republicans, they don't bother to sit down to see all the ramifications of their actions or words. They just blindly force their views on everyone whether people want it or not. Then when the republican's actions come back to bite them in the butt, they whine and cry they are victims like the babies they are.

the democrats are the same way.....geezus dana quit acting like a little party turd and open your eyes....

Forum List

Back