A Proposed Law Places A $10K bounty On Sexual Abusers — Taking A Jab At Texas' Abortion "Bounty Hunters"

Dana7360

Diamond Member
Aug 6, 2014
The Supreme Court let the flood gates open.

Although I will say this law can possibly decrease the need for abortions.

Not only will a bounty be on sex abusers but also domestic violence abusers and here's the part that could decrease the need for abortions, on any man who caused an unplanned pregnancy.

So if a man causes an unplanned pregnancy he can be sued for 10 grand.

On top of that, half the 10 grand will go to a fund to help women in red states who are forced to flee their home states to seek reproductive health care.

I don't believe that any state should pass any law that designates private citizens as bounty hunters. Which is one of the reasons why I believe the Texas law is so harmful. Now, any state can pass laws to allow private citizens to become bounty hunters to violate people's rights.

The problem with most republicans, they don't bother to sit down to see all the ramifications of their actions or words. They just blindly force their views on everyone whether people want it or not. Then when the republican's actions come back to bite them in the butt, they whine and cry they are victims like the babies they are.

Not only will a bounty be on sex abusers but also domestic violence abusers and here's the part that could decrease the need for abortions, on any man who caused an unplanned pregnancy.

On top of that, half the 10 grand will go to a fund to help women in red states who are forced to flee their home states to seek reproductive health care.

I don't believe that any state should pass any law that designates private citizens as bounty hunters. Which is one of the reasons why I believe the Texas law is so harmful. Now, any state can pass laws to allow private citizens to become bounty hunters to violate people's rights.

The problem with most republicans, they don't bother to sit down to see all the ramifications of their actions or words. They just blindly force their views on everyone whether people want it or not. Then when the republican's actions come back to bite them in the butt, they whine and cry they are victims like the babies they are.

That could be a problem for the south side of Chicago.

Democrats, always thinking ahead

If they guarantee it, like Texas, that would cost them a fortune, as you can't get money out of a deadbeat.

Fucking psycho Leftist and their INFANTICIDAL DEATH CULT .....

Sexual abuse makes up less that .05% of abortions.

Let these women find a safe haven to go and murder their unborn .... with the stipulation that they HAVE to stay there ....
It has become a sacrament for their bloody death cult. They are evil and KNOW what they are doing IS EVIL because they cannot even use the right name for what they're doing.

It looks like the anti-regulation Texas is setting the stage for free-for-all mayhem, with bounty hunters, legalizing no-permit-necessary carrying of handguns, etc.

Their anti-abortion law already has the educated progressives needed in the tech industry's move to Texas rethinking following their jobs to that sh!thole state. And, with the right-wing nuts' hatred of education, the tech CEOs won't find anyone native to Texas with the knowledge, experience, and abilities they require.

The Texans' prideful stupidity is showing itself to be an obstacle the tech industry is not yet prepared to overcome. Maybe, when AI (artificial intelligence) is better developed, and human employees are no longer needed, Texas can become the technology center of the nation.

True, but you can hassle them for it. Isn't that kind of the point, making the pay one way or another? At least when it comes to the women who have had an abortion?
Hey, I disagree with the Texas law as a bad way to go about circumventing the law of the land without changing it and a dangerous precedent of a way to enforce whatever a state cannot enforce for any other reason.

i’m all for this sue…sexual abusers can already be sued though…and men are already on the hook for unwanted pregnancies, it’s called child support

so not really sure the point

:cuckoo:

You are obviously such a retarded moonbat that you fail to comprehend the difference between a whistleblower and a bounty hunter.

The ‘bounty’ on sex abusers notwithstanding, the idea of a funding source to help women with the expense of a woman going to a free state to exercise her right to privacy has merit and should be implemented.

Maybe a bounty on possession of an illegal firearm?

The ‘bounty’ on sex abusers notwithstanding, the idea of a funding source to help women with the expense of a woman going to a free state to exercise her right to privacy has merit and should be implemented.
Might be easier to simply get a President in office that wouldn't make the price of gas skyrocket.

Yes that's a good part of this bill.

I think that the Texas law can and will open the door to a lot of laws that violate civil rights and the constitution.

Laws like these shouldn't be passed in America.

New Topics

Forum List

Back