What's new
US Message Board 🦅 Political Discussion Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

A Proposed Law Places A $10K bounty On Sexual Abusers — Taking A Jab At Texas' Abortion "Bounty Hunters"

Lysistrata

Platinum Member
Reaction score
It is no secret that those who call themselves "conservatives" (whatever it is that they think they are conserving) want to gut the U.S. Constitution and impose an authoritarian/totalitarian government on the U.S. The Texas law is a trial balloon to see how well Americans will tolerate it. No way.

Coyote

Varmint
Staff member
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
:cuckoo:

You are obviously such a retarded moonbat that you fail to comprehend the difference between a whistleblower and a bounty hunter.
We understand the difference. It is a "whistleblower" when you agree with it. Whistleblowers don't get monetary payments. Bounty hunters, on the ither hand, do.

Coyote

Varmint
Staff member
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
It is no secret that those who call themselves "conservatives" (whatever it is that they think they are conserving) want to gut the U.S. Constitution and impose an authoritarian/totalitarian government on the U.S. The Texas law is a trial balloon to see how well Americans will tolerate it. No way.
Conservatives now support Big Government and using the government to diminish our rights.

OP
Dana7360

Dana7360

Diamond Member
Reaction score
They did nothing of the sort. The Supreme Court had nothing to do with any of this.

If the Supreme Court had put the stay on that law until it had gone through the courts, that law wouldn't be in force in Texas right now.

So by not putting that stay on that law until it was decided in the courts, the Supreme Court has opened the flood gates to more laws like this one.

It's not my problem you can't see this.

Muhammed

Platinum Member
Reaction score
We understand the difference. It is a "whistleblower" when you agree with it. Whistleblowers don't get monetary payments. Bounty hunters, on the ither hand, do.
:rolleyes: And of course you're simply wrong again, as usual. Bounty hunters track down fugitives, arrest them and deliver them to the proper authorities. That's not what whistleblowers do.

Oftentimes whistleblowers get monetary rewards. I know I have on several occasions.

A lot of times whistleblowers are rewarded a hell of a lot more than $10,000. Sometimes whistleblowers are rewarded millions of dollars.

Last edited:

pknopp

Diamond Member
Reaction score
If the Supreme Court had put the stay on that law until it had gone through the courts, that law wouldn't be in force in Texas right now.

So by not putting that stay on that law until it was decided in the courts, the Supreme Court has opened the flood gates to more laws like this one.

It's not my problem you can't see this.

The law is NOT in force right now.

Lysistrata

Platinum Member
Reaction score
I don't think that a person pursuing someone for exercising a constitutional right qualifies the pursuer as a "whistleblower." We might as well call those who follow people to see what church they go to and "report" them "whistleblowers."

Mac-7

Diamond Member
Reaction score
So if a man causes an unplanned pregnancy he can be sued for 10 grand.
Thats complete lib insanity

I support lib efforts to end pedophilia and rape

go for it

But as I recall, consensual sex between adults has alway been a pillar of liberal thinking

USMB Server Goals

Total amount
$142.00
Goal
$350.00

Most reactions - Past 7 days

Forum List