A President Betrayed by Bureaucrats: Scott Atlas’s Masterpiece on the Covid Disaster

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015

"Trump got an earful and gradually came around to a more rational view than that which caused him to wreck the American economy and society with his own hands and against his own instincts."

Dumb president: Not good.

Although when EVERY SINGLE POLICY of a president is described as the president being "betrayed," the problem might be the president.

US COVID policy: "educational losses, bankrupted small business, depression and drug overdoses, overall citizen demoralization...while public health massively neglected the actual at-risk population in long-term care facilities."

• Banned
Just because liberals love lockdowns, doesn't mean Trump isn't responsible for imposing them.

"Trump’s March 12th travel restrictions, ...brutal and pointless, and the real beginning of the unfolding disaster."

Better men didn't impose them.

"Trump got an earful and gradually came around to a more rational view than that which caused him to wreck the American economy and society with his own hands and against his own instincts."

Although when EVERY SINGLE POLICY of a president is described as the president being "betrayed," the problem might be the president.

US COVID policy: "educational losses, bankrupted small business, depression and drug overdoses, overall citizen demoralization...while public health massively neglected the actual at-risk population in long-term care facilities."

One of the primary players in Trump's failed covid response writes a book which says it's not Trump's fault that 500,000 people died.

Why is it that every time Donald Trump oversees a completed clusterfuck of anything, it's always someone else's fault? It's never Dumb Donald's fault that everything he touches turns to shit.

You actually posting clips of a book by "Dr" Scott atlas unironically?

Just because liberals love lockdowns, doesn't mean Trump isn't responsible for imposing them.

"Trump’s March 12th travel restrictions, ...brutal and pointless, and the real beginning of the unfolding disaster."

Better men didn't impose them.
Sorry... But Trump admitted he played down the COVID response on tape...

He admitted to lying to the US people over the most important event since WW2...

Sorry... But Trump admitted he played down the COVID response on tape...

He admitted to lying to the US people over the most important event since WW2...

It's inconceivable to me that people still believe that "playing up" or "playing down" a respiratory airborne virus will do much of anything at all.

I'm in Michigan. We have over 60% of adults vaccinated and STILL hit RECORD high case numbers, hospitalizations AND DEATHS. And these are the **vaccines**--these were supposed to be the last word on ending this thing. But they didn't. And they won't.

SO really.

One of the primary players in Trump's failed covid response writes a book which says it's not Trump's fault that 500,000 people died.

Why is it that every time Donald Trump oversees a completed clusterfuck of anything, it's always someone else's fault? It's never Dumb Donald's fault that everything he touches turns to shit.

Sorry you have such a miserable life. While everything in your life turned to shit, mine turned into gold.

It's inconceivable to me that people still believe that "playing up" or "playing down" a respiratory airborne virus will do much of anything at all.

I'm in Michigan. We have over 60% of adults vaccinated and STILL hit RECORD high case numbers, hospitalizations AND DEATHS. And these are the **vaccines**--these were supposed to be the last word on ending this thing. But they didn't. And they won't.

SO really.

40% of your population is unvaccinated. It takes a MINIMUM of 70% to significantly slow the tranmission. We're at 80% here, and we have infections, but hardly any deaths, and few hospitalizations. Nearly all of the hospitalizations and deaths have been people who are unvaccinated.

The herd immunity threshold is 70%.

40% of your population is unvaccinated. It takes a MINIMUM of 70% to significantly slow the tranmission. We're at 80% here, and we have infections, but hardly any deaths, and few hospitalizations. Nearly all of the hospitalizations and deaths have been people who are unvaccinated.

How many exceptions do you want? Here is Ireland. 84% vax rate. Cases exploding.

Gibraltar. Basically ONE HUNDRED PERCENT vaccination rate. And yet 688 infections per 100K people!!

I believe MI is better off than Gibraltar, at 574 cases/million daily!! And we are said to be in a terrible surge. It looks to me that these vaccines ENHANCE transmission, and I can tell you that's exactly what I'm seeing on the ground in MI. Everyone I know who has covid right now is vaccinated.

Sorry you have such a miserable life. While everything in your life turned to shit, mine turned into gold.

You really don't have any reading comprehension skills at all do you? I said that Trump's covid response turned to shit. While Trump's failed covid response has repercussions for everyone around the world, it certainly had no impact on the quality of my life.

I'm still living a quiet, peaceful life in a rent controlled building, in a lakeside town, with geared to inflation pensions, and a guaranteed income for life. Nobody in my family got sick or died in the pandemic, for which I am most grateful.

SO really.

For starters, nobody prepared. Hospitals didn't stock on up PPE. Manufacturers sold all of their stocks and supplies to China - at the Trump Administration's direct request, keeping none for American hospitals.

And to this day, there are millions of people who believe the virus is a "hoax", and 40% of your population isn't vaccinated, because covid is no big deal. The President says so.

Forum List

Back