A Potential Biden Inspired Mass Shooter Stopped In NYC

Biff_Poindexter

Diamond Member
Jun 6, 2018
USA

"A man from Ohio has been arrested after being found with an unloaded semi-automatic gun, ammunition and a gas mask in a bag, law enforcement officials tell News 4. The man was apprehended by officers at the subway station in Times Square Friday afternoon near the A/C/E line, the officials said. NYPD officers performing a station inspection spotted the man as he took the unloaded weapon out of his bag and placed it on the ground. The officers approached the man, questioned him and took him into custody. The officials tell News 4 the man claimed he was from Ohio and it was legal for him to have the weapon."

Better luck next time Biden, but there won't be any mass shootings today in NY.....thanks to NYPD.....as far as I know, you can't legally carry an AK-47 on New York subways but I could be wrong...

"A man from Ohio has been arrested after being found with an unloaded semi-automatic gun, ammunition and a gas mask in a bag, law enforcement officials tell News 4. The man was apprehended by officers at the subway station in Times Square Friday afternoon near the A/C/E line, the officials said. NYPD officers performing a station inspection spotted the man as he took the unloaded weapon out of his bag and placed it on the ground. The officers approached the man, questioned him and took him into custody. The officials tell News 4 the man claimed he was from Ohio and it was legal for him to have the weapon."

Better luck next time Biden, but there won't be any mass shootings today in NY.....thanks to NYPD.....as far as I know, you can't legally carry an AK-47 on New York subways but I could be wrong...
Interesting story. What is the Biden connection to the Ohio (red state) gun advocate in a New York subway station?

NY is very strict on GUNS-----in order to shoot people one must be IN THE HOOD

Interesting story. What is the Biden connection to the Ohio (red state) gun advocate in a New York subway station?
In most localities in Ohio what he did would be perfectly legal . Till you rip off a round inside corporation limits. I have walked through many towns here with my rife on my shoulder. Never tried it in a big city though. Don't think I would try it in Columbus. The cops are super prices there.

In most localities in Ohio what he did would be perfectly legal . Till you rip off a round inside corporation limits. I have walked through many towns here with my rife on my shoulder. Never tried it in a big city though. Don't think I would try it in Columbus. The cops are super prices there.
Probably need to avoid New York City subways, also. I never walked though any towns with my rifle on my shoulder. What made you?

Probably need to avoid New York City subways, also. I never walked though any towns with my rifle on my shoulder. What made you?
Was on one side of town wanted to hunt on other side. Mainly did it when I was to young to drive. Later did it due to Indian summer freeking nice out so I figured I would walk. Guess I was Cary a shot gun most those times. Carried my rifle to target shoot. Had a couple buddies that junked cars. Liked to go shoot up some of the cars they brought in with them.Use to like to shoot cinder blocks with them also. My AK would turn those to powder. Fun stuff.

Was on one side of town wanted to hunt on other side. Mainly did it when I was to young to drive. Later did it due to Indian summer freeking nice out so I figured I would walk. Guess I was Cary a shot gun most those times. Carried my rifle to target shoot. Had a couple buddies that junked cars. Liked to go shoot up some of the cars they brought in with them.Use to like to shoot cinder blocks with them also. My AK would turn those to powder. Fun stuff.
I don't carry a rifle or shotgun, except to go hunting or to the ranges. If I had carried it to town when I was a kid, my dad would have whipped my ass and not let me do anymore hunting or target shooting with friends for a long time. It's not responsible letting kids carry rifles or shotguns in the city limits of any town. As an adult, I wouldn't do it, as it scares the straights and there is no open carry for rifles in Tennessee as they don't think it is responsible either. They're right.

I don't carry a rifle or shotgun, except to go hunting or to the ranges. If I had carried it to town when I was a kid, my dad would have whipped my ass and not let me do anymore hunting or target shooting with friends for a long time. It's not responsible letting kids carry rifles or shotguns in the city limits of any town. As an adult, I wouldn't do it, as it scares the straights and there is no open carry for rifles in Tennessee as they don't think it is responsible either. They're right.
Lol. Well that was your dad and likely a reflection on you. My parents knew they could trust me. Never got into trouble. I was working as crew chief for my father's survey crew at age 13. He trusted me with his professional license. I was doing appraisal research at same age for the local real-estate developer . He was also my father's surveying and engineering companies main client. The guy I was typically walking across town to go hunting with was the county sherif. I don't think dad had a whole lot to worry about.

unloaded semi-automatic gun,
Obviously he was not planning to shoot anyone with it if it was unloaded.
So the damned cops ought to be killed for questioning anyone's right to keep and bear arms.
I want a court-martial and a firing squad for every last dirty gun-grabbing cop who continues to deny the Constitution.

unloaded semi-automatic gun,
Obviously he was not planning to shoot anyone with it if it was unloaded.
So the damned cops ought to be killed for questioning anyone's right to keep and bear arms.
I want a court-martial and a firing squad for every last dirty gun-grabbing cop who continues to deny the Constitution.

Apparently, you don't know what a court martial is, as it only applies to military personnel, and cannot be applied to civilian police.

Forum List

Back