A post of real substance

bnsbread

Oct 3, 2012
I'm not going to talk about the underground cities being built to house humans and aliens, or about Romney and his drug money. The debate is over. We need to stop talking and start acting. Better yet, we need to clear the cobwebs out of people's heads and help them understand that Mitt Romney's barbs blend capricious prætorianism (manifested in a repressive stance) with a purported support for environmentalism, trade unionism, and the dignity of labor. First things first: The best thing about Romney is the way that he encourages us to defenestrate his missives and deponticate his whinges. No, wait; Romney doesn't encourage that. On the contrary, he discourages us from admitting that if we don't do something soon, his prudish soliloquies will rise like a golem with a million hands on a million throats to choke the honor out of decent, hardworking people.

Romney has gotten carried away with seeking vengeance on those unrepentant souls who persist in challenging his escapades. It's pretty clear from this lack of restraint that he would fund, assemble, and train sappy lie-virtuosi to carry out "preventive operations" (that means "targeted killings") against his adversaries, all at the drop of a hat. It's therefore imperative that we weaken the critical links in his nexus of fractious gnosticism, as doing so will let Romney know that lecherous scroungers have increasingly been fostering debauchery. Romney has a lot to answer for in regard to that. Just because sniveling Bourbonism exists and has for a long time, there is no reason for us to accept it from him. Romney claims to be supportive of the plan to take the initiative to show principle, gumption, verve, and nerve. Don't trust him, though; he's a wolf in sheep's clothing. Before you know it, he'll go to great lengths to conceal his true aims and mislead the public. Not only that, but Romney's older actions were confused enough. His latest ones are sincerely beyond the pale.

Having endured countless hours of listening to Romney's delirious, dishonest gibber, I can say with confidence that he denies that he has been persecuting the innocent and letting the guilty go unpunished. His denials clearly contradict reports from eyewitnesses who saw him promoting the total destruction of individuality in favor of an all-powerful group. I'd like to see Romney spin his way out of that one. Deception, flattering, lying, deluding, talking behind the back, putting up a false front, living in borrowed splendor, wearing a mask, hiding behind convention, playing a role for others and for oneself—in short, a continuous fluttering around the solitary flame of vanity—is so much the rule and the law among his disorganized famuli that I can draw but one conclusion. As you can probably guess, my conclusion is that Romney and his apparatchiks are a bunch of ideologues. As you know, ideologues are casuists; casuists are monomaniacs; monomaniacs are lummoxes; and lummoxes all want to sue people at random. The point is that sometime in the future Romney will evoke a misdirected response to genuine unresolved grievances. Fortunately, that hasn't happened…yet. But it will certainly happen if we don't advance freedom in countries strangled by tyranny.

Even Romney's satellites couldn't deal with the full impact of Romney's pronouncements. That's why they created "Romney-ism," which is just a sanguinolent excuse to further political and social goals wholly or in part through activities that involve force or violence and a violation of criminal law. It's homophobic for him to draw young children into his blinkered way of life. Or perhaps I should say, it's gin-swilling.

Just between you and me, Romney's "sincerity" is as transparent as the icy, uncaring look in his eyes. I don't think anyone questions that. But did you know that his lalochezia is downright annoying? My goal for this post is to stand by our principles and be true to them on all occasions, in all places, against all foes, and at whatever cost. I'm counting on you for your support.

Apparently, I get the underground city apartment next to ET and across the hall from Greenbeard and Joe Biden.

Fuck that. I'll take my chances on the surface

why did your thread disappear yesterday? It was just getting good, hippies, underground cities where humans and aliens could live together......was waiting and ....POOF...it was gone!

I guess they think I am some kind of kook. They let all these paid ROMNEY sock puppets post lies about Obama, but they try to shut me up.

Apparently, I get the underground city apartment next to ET and across the hall from Greenbeard and Joe Biden.

That's a shitty location. Can you imagine having to walk into your "hall" and see Ol' Joe out there with his mullet machine shirtless, regularly?

Shirtless-Biden-R-775823.jpg

why did your thread disappear yesterday? It was just getting good, hippies, underground cities where humans and aliens could live together......was waiting and ....POOF...it was gone!

I guess they think I am some kind of kook. They let all these paid ROMNEY sock puppets post lies about Obama, but they try to shut me up.

well, perhaps you will fare better today...........

carry on

Well, the alien reference caught my attention as it is a known fact that for some time aliens have been attempting to take over the world through breeding a race of half alien half midgets. The indisputable proof is posted here;
http://www.usmessageboard.com/conspiracy-theories/73624-prepare-for-your-new-midget-masters.html

and here;
http://www.usmessageboard.com/consp...stigation-reveals-what-happened-on-911-a.html

I am also investigating just exactly how the evil space midgets brought down the Roman Empire, but for now I'll leave that part out.

I am concerned however; that if you have seen these underground cities that Gov. Romney has supported or built, that these too may have been somehow infiltrated by these evil space midgets.

It makes as much sense as most anything else I have seen posted here.

who is THEY?......dont be afraid.....say it.....

Last edited:

That's a shitty location. Can you imagine having to walk into your "hall" and see Ol' Joe out there with his mullet machine shirtless, regularly?

Shirtless-Biden-R-775823.jpg

I had a transam just like that when I was in high school, 1980 turbo. Loved that car.

I'm not going to talk about the underground cities being built to house humans and aliens, or about Romney and his drug money. The debate is over. We need to stop talking and start acting. Better yet, we need to clear the cobwebs out of people's heads and help them understand that Mitt Romney's barbs blend capricious prætorianism (manifested in a repressive stance) with a purported support for environmentalism, trade unionism, and the dignity of labor. First things first: The best thing about Romney is the way that he encourages us to defenestrate his missives and deponticate his whinges. No, wait; Romney doesn't encourage that. On the contrary, he discourages us from admitting that if we don't do something soon, his prudish soliloquies will rise like a golem with a million hands on a million throats to choke the honor out of decent, hardworking people.

Romney has gotten carried away with seeking vengeance on those unrepentant souls who persist in challenging his escapades. It's pretty clear from this lack of restraint that he would fund, assemble, and train sappy lie-virtuosi to carry out "preventive operations" (that means "targeted killings") against his adversaries, all at the drop of a hat. It's therefore imperative that we weaken the critical links in his nexus of fractious gnosticism, as doing so will let Romney know that lecherous scroungers have increasingly been fostering debauchery. Romney has a lot to answer for in regard to that. Just because sniveling Bourbonism exists and has for a long time, there is no reason for us to accept it from him. Romney claims to be supportive of the plan to take the initiative to show principle, gumption, verve, and nerve. Don't trust him, though; he's a wolf in sheep's clothing. Before you know it, he'll go to great lengths to conceal his true aims and mislead the public. Not only that, but Romney's older actions were confused enough. His latest ones are sincerely beyond the pale.

Having endured countless hours of listening to Romney's delirious, dishonest gibber, I can say with confidence that he denies that he has been persecuting the innocent and letting the guilty go unpunished. His denials clearly contradict reports from eyewitnesses who saw him promoting the total destruction of individuality in favor of an all-powerful group. I'd like to see Romney spin his way out of that one. Deception, flattering, lying, deluding, talking behind the back, putting up a false front, living in borrowed splendor, wearing a mask, hiding behind convention, playing a role for others and for oneself—in short, a continuous fluttering around the solitary flame of vanity—is so much the rule and the law among his disorganized famuli that I can draw but one conclusion. As you can probably guess, my conclusion is that Romney and his apparatchiks are a bunch of ideologues. As you know, ideologues are casuists; casuists are monomaniacs; monomaniacs are lummoxes; and lummoxes all want to sue people at random. The point is that sometime in the future Romney will evoke a misdirected response to genuine unresolved grievances. Fortunately, that hasn't happened…yet. But it will certainly happen if we don't advance freedom in countries strangled by tyranny.

Even Romney's satellites couldn't deal with the full impact of Romney's pronouncements. That's why they created "Romney-ism," which is just a sanguinolent excuse to further political and social goals wholly or in part through activities that involve force or violence and a violation of criminal law. It's homophobic for him to draw young children into his blinkered way of life. Or perhaps I should say, it's gin-swilling.

Just between you and me, Romney's "sincerity" is as transparent as the icy, uncaring look in his eyes. I don't think anyone questions that. But did you know that his lalochezia is downright annoying? My goal for this post is to stand by our principles and be true to them on all occasions, in all places, against all foes, and at whatever cost. I'm counting on you for your support.

FYI, "substance" is not defined as "wearing out my thesaurus in an attempt to sound smart".

Forum List

Back