A Portrait in Transsexualized Childhood

Deplorable Yankee

Diamond Member
Feb 7, 2019
DIXIE
Sep272022

As prophet of progressivism Vladimir Lenin preached, ā€œYou canā€™t make an omelet without breaking a few eggs.ā€ One shattered egg is the teenage girl who wrote this after her future had been canceled:
Im a 17 year old girl with a flat chest, a deep voice, a visible Adamā€™s apple and some facial hair. Thereā€™s no reason for me to continue to live. I destroyed my life and I feel like all hope I have is stupid for me to have. I donā€™t think any person will ever wanna date me. Before all this people were into me but I destroyed that.
She agreed to be sexually mutilated at age 14 by having her breasts surgically removed. Fiends in white coats also deformed her developmentally by putting her on testosterone.
I was just a kid and I would have needed someone to help me accept myself but my therapist didnā€™t question my ā€œtransness.ā€ I canā€™t stop thinking about the life I could have had.
Family is in the crosshairs of the sort of social engineers who did this to her. Now, the only thing keeping her alive is love for her mother.
She stopped me the first time from transitioning but the second time she was also brainwashed and sadly thought that when all these professionals say itā€™s the right thing to let your kid transition then it must be the right thing. She thinks itā€™s all her fault but it isnā€™t. I wanna kill myself but then she will feel even more miserable. How can I kill myself and let her know that I want her to be happy.
Her mother, like herself, was led astray by people we have been conditioned to trust.
How can I learn to accept that I canā€™t go back in time and undo my transition? ā€¦ How can I stop being angry at the so called ā€œprofessionalsā€ that allowed me to go on hormones and have top surgery this young?
Since the days of Woodrow Wilson, progressives have dreamed of imposing a technocracy under which we are ruled by experts who know whatā€™s best for us. As with Covid, if there is a silver lining to the horrific crimes against nature and against humanity that have been inflicted in the name of the LGBT agenda, it is that we now understand that The Experts cannot be trusted.
My remorse is tremendous. ā€¦ I canā€™t imagine that I will ever be happy again. ā€¦ I just want to live my life as a normal girl.
That possibility has been denied her on behalf of the agenda.
I miss my old voice and my old body. I see girls my age and I canā€™t put in words how extremely jealous I am that they can just be happy in their body.
The last thing our ruling class wants is for us to be happy with ourselves. Instilling self-alienation and self-hatred is at the root of both LGBT and CRT ideology.
She ends with a desperate plea:
Any detrans people here that can give me hope that one day I can be happy again?
This cry of grief and horror was picked up from Reddit and tweeted. As noted at Not the Bee,
Twitter put a ā€œsensitiveā€ content warning on the tweet because it contains two screenshots from Reddit where a girl who has been mutilated to look like a man writes about how she has nothing to live for because she feels like a freak of nature.
Instagram is giving Giorgia Meloni the same ā€œsensitive contentā€ treatment, for a similar reason. Before long, social media posts that do not support the liberal agenda will be censored completely.
On tips from Mr. Freemarket, Bluto, and Jester.

All links are highlighted

Every proud centrist supports the sexualzation & mutilation of children ...unlike those evil radical right wingers

Sep272022

As prophet of progressivism Vladimir Lenin preached, ā€œYou canā€™t make an omelet without breaking a few eggs.ā€ One shattered egg is the teenage girl who wrote this after her future had been canceled:

She agreed to be sexually mutilated at age 14 by having her breasts surgically removed. Fiends in white coats also deformed her developmentally by putting her on testosterone.

Family is in the crosshairs of the sort of social engineers who did this to her. Now, the only thing keeping her alive is love for her mother.

Her mother, like herself, was led astray by people we have been conditioned to trust.

Since the days of Woodrow Wilson, progressives have dreamed of imposing a technocracy under which we are ruled by experts who know whatā€™s best for us. As with Covid, if there is a silver lining to the horrific crimes against nature and against humanity that have been inflicted in the name of the LGBT agenda, it is that we now understand that The Experts cannot be trusted.

That possibility has been denied her on behalf of the agenda.

The last thing our ruling class wants is for us to be happy with ourselves. Instilling self-alienation and self-hatred is at the root of both LGBT and CRT ideology.
She ends with a desperate plea:

This cry of grief and horror was picked up from Reddit and tweeted. As noted at Not the Bee,

Instagram is giving Giorgia Meloni the same ā€œsensitive contentā€ treatment, for a similar reason. Before long, social media posts that do not support the liberal agenda will be censored completely.
On tips from Mr. Freemarket, Bluto, and Jester.

All links are highlighted

Every proud centrist supports the sexualzation & mutilation of children ...unlike those evil radical right wingers
Im a 17 year old girl with a flat chest, a deep voice, a visible Adamā€™s apple and some facial hair. Thereā€™s no reason for me to continue to live. I destroyed my life and I feel like all hope I have is stupid for me to have. I donā€™t think any person will ever wanna date me. Before all this people were into me but I destroyed that.
--------------------------------------------------------
I don't believe her.

I don't believe her.
You posted your reply at 5:05 AM. For you computer geeks, that is when the little hand is on the 5 and the big hand is on the 1. If the post was at :05 then why isn't the big hand on the 5? Answer me that, Oh Wise One. Or should that be Oh Wise Five.

Poor thing. Thats why you dont let children do this to themselves. Because THEY DONT KNOW WHAT THEY WANT OR WHO THEY ARE.
You stupid, perverted assholes.

I don't believe her.
Cause you're a tolerant centrist and support a humans transitioning journey......all of them are huge successes and people finally feel better after transitioning

How many horror stories will you ignore ?

Forum List

Back