A Poor Deer Killed itself

You are a brit out of water wishing you could be part of the American experience
I have American relatives, they have friends, I meet them most years, we go out for meals. But I've never met one that's looney like you.

I take it you're a Far Right Gun Nut cult member.

Are you mentally ok? The thread is about a deer. Is one of the gun nut 10 commandments , "Thou shalt be a looney faggot", because you've nailed it.

Those who go deer hunting in the UK do so with the appropriate rifles and licence. As I've covered a thousand times in other threads, the police need to find a reason why you can't own a shotgun, that's up to you; your police record, your driving history, your medical records and the referee you supplied. Even 9 year olds hold shotgun certificates, there's no age limit in the UK.

Hand on heart, I would say that one of the THICKEST group of people on planet is the American gun nut because you are mental and thick as fuck with your rhetoric.
so what youre saying is you are the property of your government and need their permission to do just about anything,,

thats just sad,,,

I know your right, but I was hoping we could save it hubby agrees with yall. I do too,damn! I've always saved animals so I'm not use to killing one,but guess its time I grew up to facts. We got it up here now in back yard, this is making me very sad.
Don't let it suffer. :nono:

not around these parts you dont,,

youre just mad youre just another useful idiot,,
You need a driving licence, you are controlled by your government.

You want to build a house, you need planning, you are controlled by your government.

You want to fly across the sky, you need a licence and permit, you are controlled by your government.

You want to sell goods in a shop, you need to collect sakes tax etc.., you are controlled by your government.

Insert brain next time, fool.

You need a driving licence, you are controlled by your government.

You want to build a house, you need planning, you are controlled by your government.

You want to fly across the sky, you need a licence and permit, you are controlled by your government.

You want to sell goods in a shop, you need to collect sakes tax etc.., you are controlled by your government.

Insert brain next time, fool.
controlled isnt the same as being the property of the government like you surfs are,,

Oh...the town of Junction has only 2600 people and the whole county has around 6000.
It was known as an outlaw hideout back in the day because of the short run to mexico.
Ho ho ho ho! Garfield county in Washington state has the town of Junction beat out, like the "G" county had a 2020 census of only 2,397 folks but in the 2010 census the population of Garfield county had managed to successfully drop to only 2,266! One knows that it's Pikerville when the ONLY city(Pomeroy) in the entire county does not even have a city government!

Ho ho ho ho! Garfield county in Washington state has the town of Junction beat out, like the "G" county had a 2020 census of only 2,397 folks but in the 2010 census the population of Garfield county had managed to successfully drop to only 2,266! One knows that it's Pikerville when the ONLY city(Pomeroy) in the entire county does not even have a city government!

WTF? What does that have to do with the deer population?
And how many people are in the whole county and whats the size of the county since you brought it up.?

Forum List

Back