A policeman saved my son's life last night

Flash

Diamond Member
Dec 8, 2014
Florida
For those of you in the Central Florida area you probably heard about the Tampa policeman that ran into a wrong way drive on I-272.

My son was coming home from work and was right behind the policeman. He was in the lane that the driver was in.

My son said that he been one to two seconds sooner he would have been hit by the car. Had not the policeman rammed into the driver my son is 100% positive he would have been hit. There were also two other cars that could have also been hit.

The policeman sacrificed himself to protect other people on the road.

My son and the two other people tried to help the policeman but he was already dead and the car was on fire. There was nothing anybody could do.

I wish there was some way I could get in touch with the widow and tell her that her husband's sacrifice was not in vain.

God bless you Officer Madsen!

1615321420435.png

For those of you in the Central Florida area you probably heard about the Tampa policeman that ran into a wrong way drive on I-272.

My son was coming home from work and was right behind the policeman. He was in the lane that the driver was in.

My son said that he been one to two seconds sooner he would have been hit by the car. Had not the policeman rammed into the driver my son is 100% positive he would have been hit. There were also two other cars that could have also been hit.

The policeman sacrificed himself to protect other people on the road.

My son and the two other people tried to help the policeman but he was already dead and the car was on fire. There was nothing anybody could do.

I wish there was some way I could get in touch with the widow and tell her that her husband's sacrifice was not in vain.

God bless you Officer Madsen!

View attachment 465924

In this age of everyone being labeled a hero, Snowflakes, take note. This gentleman is a perfect example of a TRUE HERO! RIP Officer Madsen. To his grieving family, my sincere condolences for your loss.

The driver perished also which saves us from charging him with murder.

Seems to me if the policeman had been able to get out of the way your son too would have been able to get out of the way.

UPDATE !
The officers DL had expired 2 days earlier.
Post mortem investigation to see if he can be found at fault circumstantially is under way.
It has been found that "wrong way Willie" had been in a rush to receive his 6th Kobeed booster shot before they ran out. His lawyer is to show that this indeed is a true emergency worthy of any and all risks taken. He's contacting Falsee for a letter of confirmation on the matter.
(breaking).

there should be some civilian medal of honor........~S~
maybe the guy's son will make more of his life than he naturally would have since this guy gave his life for his?

God brings good from evil. It doesn't seem like it sometimes, but--- you have to give God some time and etc...

He is patient w/ us.. we have to be patient w/ Him--even though He's pretty glacial at times.. laugh

Forum List

Back