a pogrom is declared

Single instance, Shitgun? The Irgun committed more than one terrorist act, although the major one that they did commit was especially reprehensible. The United States refuses to recognize the election of Hamas, since they're considered a terrorist organization, but where were the complaints when Irgun terrorists Menachem Begin and Yitzhak Shamir were elected?

How have you treated me in other threads? With deference? That's what I call it when you don't reply to the threads in question. :)

Single instance, Shitgun? The Irgun committed more than one terrorist act, although the major one that they did commit was especially reprehensible. The United States refuses to recognize the election of Hamas, since they're considered a terrorist organization, but where were the complaints when Irgun terrorists Menachem Begin and Yitzhak Shamir were elected?

How have you treated me in other threads? With deference? That's what I call it when you don't reply to the threads in question. :)

are you kidding me? How does trying to focus on irgun invalidate the wall when the point YOU AGREED WITH, and just did so again, IS THAT NO ACTIONS OF A JEW IN ISRAEL WILL EVER BE DUBBED TERRORISM? Sheesh, ok, i got it.. your pussy is bleeding from some red-stinging hand print I gave you in some other thread. Fine. Take a few minutes to wipe away your tears, adjust your skirt and get over it.

are you kidding me? How does trying to focus on irgun invalidate the wall when the point YOU AGREED WITH, and just did so again, IS THAT NO ACTIONS OF A JEW IN ISRAEL WILL EVER BE DUBBED TERRORISM? Sheesh, ok, i got it.. your pussy is bleeding from some red-stinging hand print I gave you in some other thread. Fine. Take a few minutes to wipe away your tears, adjust your skirt and get over it.

The separation wall is far more an unjust state policy than terrorism itself, unlike the case of the Irgun.

You sad little worm, your shit was kicked to the curb in the other thread. :lol:

Nice try though, wuss. :lol:

The separation wall is far more an unjust state policy than terrorism itself, unlike the case of the Irgun.

You sad little worm, your shit was kicked to the curb in the other thread. :lol:

Nice try though, wuss. :lol:

are you fucking kidding me, mr apes are as valuable as baby humans?

:lol:

mr. "let's go back to where my friends will cheer me on since I can't find support here"?

mr. "holy SHIT we should let 14 year old fuck, sell guns and be responsible with lifes decisions"?

suuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuure, dude. sure. You go ahead and keep thinking that while you sit there and make the same kind of rationalized excuse for an aparthEId wall as you are crying about zionists using to validate everything else.

:eusa_angel:

That's cute, Shitgun. Kind of like a chimpanzee dressed up in a suit pretending to be human.

One that's not eating babies. ;)

It might be even cuter if you replied to the threads in question...

If only you knew how. :lol: :lol: :lol:

That's cute, Shitgun. Kind of like a chimpanzee dressed up in a suit pretending to be human.

One that's not eating babies. ;)

It might be even cuter if you replied to the threads in question...

If only you knew how. :lol: :lol: :lol:

HA! talking shit instead of disputing my references, eh? Cute, indeed!

hey, let me see if I can summarize your exit from the "apes are more valuable than baby human" thread:

"WHAAAAAAAAH! uncle, UUUNCLE! I've had enough! I'm leaving this conversation because I am so angry that you posted an article about APES not using Utilitarianism to rationalize eating HUMAN BABIES! WAAAAAAAAAAH!

yup.. that pretty much sums it up.

HA! talking shit instead of disputing my references, eh? Cute, indeed!

hey, let me see if I can summarize your exit from the "apes are more valuable than baby human" thread:

"WHAAAAAAAAH! uncle, UUUNCLE! I've had enough! I'm leaving this conversation because I am so angry that you posted an article about APES not using Utilitarianism to rationalize eating HUMAN BABIES! WAAAAAAAAAAH!

yup.. that pretty much sums it up.

Really? :eusa_liar:

That's cute, Shitgun. Considering that your idiocy was rebutted and you haven't come crawling back.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

is THAT all you got?

uh, derrr, it was rebutted, derrr"

Listen, dude. no one cares what kind of outmoded excuse system you use to believe that adult apes are more valuable than undeveloped babies. LORD KNOWS no one gives the first rats ass about following you to some dark corner of the interwebz just because you can't find support here. I estimate that you won't last around here longer than a month. Enjoy it while you are here.

I guess you proved Agna's point. :(

read the last 2 pages.

In the meantime, Hey Agnaprostate! Dr. Micheals is ready to administer your rectal exam now...

bret-main.jpg

Last edited:
is THAT all you got?

uh, derrr, it was rebutted, derrr"

Listen, dude. no one cares what kind of outmoded excuse system you use to believe that adult apes are more valuable than undeveloped babies. LORD KNOWS no one gives the first rats ass about following you to some dark corner of the interwebz just because you can't find support here. I estimate that you won't last around here longer than a month. Enjoy it while you are here.

Interesting. According to my calculations, we are in the month of December. Now, correct me if I'm wrong, but I'm recorded as having joined here in the month of September. Hmmm....September...October...November...December. I seem to have been here about three months. Now, I know that by saying this, I am pushing the edges of the entire study of mathematics, but according to my calculation, three...is...more than one! :eek:

Now, I see you blathering on about how this little belief you have that I'm trying to lure you into a trap on some other forum so that a big gang or posse of mine can attack you. :cuckoo: Nope. I have more posts on here than on the forums in question, and am better known here, where many people from PF are, than I am on ArgueWithEveryone or DebatePolitics. I'm telling you to meet me at one of those forums so that we can have a rational one-on-one debate where others don't interfere. Exactly the opposite of what you're asserting. And hell, invite some people from here to go watch. I'm sure your little friends here will identify any bias against you that they see.

Now after you ranted in the other thread with your idiotic nonsense, I kicked it to the curb like the pile of shit it was, and that's why you scampered away and haven't responded there. :clap2:

:lol: :razz: :lol:

I estimate that you won't last around here longer than a month.

Nice reading and comprehension skillz, munch! LONGER THAN A MONTH sure does sound like I'm including how long you've been here lurking instead of, get ready for the big cerebral moment, the next single month.

uh, your options for a "one on one" debate is DEBATE POLICY?

aaaahahahahahahahahahahahahaHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!

oh shit.. where is Gunny to share THAT laugh?

AAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAAALOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOOLOLOLOLOL

oh man.. thats fucking allsome.

And no, son.. I'm afraid you took that whole goddamn thread to double digit pages and FAILED to convince a single person (who wasn't already in the pro-abortion corner) that APES are in any way shape or form, at ANY time of the year more valuable than HUMANS at ANY stage of development. Now, you may have posted some bitter little rant after I logged off for the evening but, and this is the fun part, no one cares. You haven't debunked shit. You haven't convinced anyone of anything (other than how remarkably stupid you are). End of story.

Now, go make some more excuses to itemize jewish terrorism according to what you can rationalize as necessary, dude. LORD FUCKING KNOWS it takes an adult ape to figure out that zionists do the exact same thing!

wow. no, for real.. WOW.

DebatePolitics, idiot, not DebatePolicy. Unlike DebatePolicy, Debate Politics is one of the most intelligent political forums out there. Learn how to fucking read. If you're too cowardly to show up, I understand. :lol:

Now, your little idiocy shows when you claim victory even though a strong rebuttal of your blathering is the last post in that thread.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Right, the man who's parents are Holocaust survivors is probably a Holocaust denier too. :rolleyes:
Yep, I guarantee his father is rolling over in his grave. He father would be ashamed of him and probably beat him senselessly!

Chomsky and Finkelstein enrage Israel apologists because they dare to speak honestly without playing the race card. (Or more accurately, the ethnic card.)
PLEASE! Your a self-proclaimed anarchist, you don't know what honesty, rationality or reality is! I personally rather live under Sharia Law than under anarchy!

This is all you people can ever do; accuse anyone who criticizes Israel of anti-Semitism. Never mind that I've expressed support for Hashomer Hatzair and Habonim Dror, and favor Jewish organization around the kibbutzim; I must be some stinking Nazi. :rolleyes:
No critizing Israel is one thing (I believe I have done that by stating Israel needs to talk to Hamas directly)! Stating they have no reason to exist or cursing out Israel's retalitory measure, while ignoring any Palestinian or Hezbollah terrorism is another matter. Your crazy little mind can twist it any way you want, but taking that stance clear cut anti-semitism!

Of course not. The Irgun spread flowers and love! :rolleyes:

Yep, I guarantee his father is rolling over in his grave. He father would be ashamed of him and probably beat him senselessly!

You clearly haven't read The Holocaust Industry and know essentially nothing of the man's life story other than what you've read on Alan Dershowitz's website. His parents agreed with his perspective and largely influenced his views.

The only thing you can say is that the man must be an anti-Semite in some way because he is a Jew and dares to dissent from the pre-ordained views that Jews are supposed to hold.

PLEASE! Your a self-proclaimed anarchist, you don't know what honesty, rationality or reality is! I personally rather live under Sharia Law than under anarchy!

You know nothing of what anarchists believe. I defy you to identify the manner in which anarchism is dishonest or irrational.

No critizing Israel is one thing (I believe I have done that by stating Israel needs to talk to Hamas directly)! Stating they have no reason to exist or cursing out Israel's retalitory measure, while ignoring any Palestinian or Hezbollah terrorism is another matter. Your crazy little mind can twist it any way you want, but taking that stance clear cut anti-semitism!

That is false. Palestinian and Hezbollah terrorism is primarily caused by Israeli actions. Would Hezbollah even exist if not for Israel's ill-conceived 1982 invasion of Lebanon?

Forum List

Back