A place just for her

tinydancer

Diamond Member
Oct 16, 2010
Piney
This private place where only some may see here while I express my painl Sweet pea we meet again.

I have to take a walkl Pray for a wrap around me and that I can come home.

This private place where only some may see here while I express my painl Sweet pea we meet again.

I have to take a walk. Pray for a wrap around me and that I can come home.
Ok back from the road.

Good to go. I won't fail her.

She was the most beautiful beastie. Truly pretty. Grey persian. Her eyes were the most beautiful.

Amber and double glass.

I'll miss her till the day I die. My heart hurts so. She was my friend.

I cant beleive shes gone

Here's the story. I'm in a full metal down so please excuse me.

This most beautifyl beaset came into my realm of life a couple of years back. She was liked a full grey persian but with her eyes double glass and amber. I'd only ever seen eyes like this except in my catahoulas. You just don't get double glass.

Her story

Minus 40 degrees / full raging snowstorm/ and half a bottle of dr schmirnoff later/ we decided it was a good thing to go rescue a cat. One of the sweetest souls Ive ever met

Well now she is gone. And I'm so glad I was every bit of idiot that she finally got to dork out on.

Last edited:
I am sorry to read of the lose of your friend Sweet Pea, TD

Everything and everyone passes. That we are not immoral on this plane of existence makes what we do with our lives truly matter.

You and Sweet Pea are blessed.

You choose to share some happy years with a wonderful soul who came to you in the guise of a cat.

That you and Sweet Pea shared your lives together is indelibly engraved in the mysterious gossamer of time and being.

Nothing will ever change that.

Time and being is a grand dream that we share with other souls.

i am so sorry.....that is just a hard thing all the way around....you never feel like you made the right decision..too soon...too late....all the 2nd guessing...

you took care of sweet pea.....as well as you could.....that is all any of us can do

Sorry for your loss TD.

I know how you feel. I've lost many great pals over the years.

Rest assured. She'll be in your memories for all time.

Right where she should be.

I want to say thank you so much to all of you who have posted in the thread. I appreciate it so.

My heart is so broken not that I didn't know this day might be coming but for the sheer loss of just a wonderful soul.

thank you to all that have posted.

yours,

td

Forum List

Back