a petition to bring back slavery at school

How about we send all the blacks to Africa? That will solve everyone's problem.

That wasn't colorful language or anything. I mean it. Blacks hate america, hate whites, the whole country is racist, etc. Fuck it, then we should every black to Africa and be done with it.

They would be happier and I guarantee you that 80% of all non blacks would be happier.

C'mon, man!

The ethnicity under discussion is not "returning" to that faraway continent, for they were born here and know nothing about that continent.

Just as many Asian Americans and Caucasian Americans and Hispanic Americans were born here and know nothing about their ancestors' homelands.

So you all have ONE choice: Do the best that you can to adjust to this changing America. (I am already 84 years old, so ...)

It will not be easy, but the only alternative is for you all to emigrate. (To where, I know not.)

I have my opinion about your last sentence, but I shall refrain from expressing it.

Whitey moans all fucking day long about the state of the country. At least the right wingers do. They should pack their bags and fuck off because it isnt going to get any more fun for the supremacists. Only those who can adapt will fit in.
What is your citizenship, big mouth?

Why should they leave their own country ? Why doesnt whitey fuck off back to the european shithole he came from ?
What European shitholes do you speak of? Africa is one great big shithole, but I don't know if you can say that of Europe. True Italy smells, paris smells, London is overrun with criminals and terrorists but lots of Europe is really pretty.

Whites ended slavery as it is evil and wrong. Of course, the left and people that don't give a damn about human rights are all for it. The corporations that fund and control these leftist organizions are what is really behind this slavery crap.

Wrong.

This is what you get when the racist right lies about CRT and attempts to vilify BLM.
wrong this is what you get when ignorant peoples whants to take over one country by crimnilizing another for no reason. blacks wil never be the ultimate race here. americans are,. stop seeing color.

Whites ended slavery as it is evil and wrong. Of course, the left and people that don't give a damn about human rights are all for it. The corporations that fund and control these leftist organizions are what is really behind this slavery crap.
hey all blmmer wanted to go back in time. this is what they pushed into happening.

Tommy Tainant said:
Whitey moans all fucking day long about the state of the country. At least the right wingers do. They should pack their bags and fuck off because it isnt going to get any more fun for the supremacists. Only those who can adapt will fit in.

actually blacks moan all the fucking time. this why were in this mess. because of their blm and crt bs,.

What European shitholes do you speak of? Africa is one great big shithole, but I don't know if you can say that of Europe. True Italy smells, paris smells, London is overrun with criminals and terrorists but lots of Europe is really pretty.
You have never been to Africa. Or anywhere a mile out of Shitville USA. If you had you would not be so pig ignorant.

You have never been to Africa. Or anywhere a mile out of Shitville USA. If you had you would not be so pig ignorant.

Hey Tommy why haven't you been commenting on the Magic Vaccines and all the great good they're doing over there in the UK hmmmm????

New Topics

Forum List

Back