A Patriot in the White House restoring American decency

View attachment 478782

Step by step the stench of trump is being removed from history. The removal of the flag was an act so typical of trump as it arose out of his infantile campaign against a dying POW. Its an act almost impossible to compute unless you do so through the rather blurred lens of trump.

Now the President is a man who loves his country and not himself. Decency is returning to America and the whole world benefits.

#MAGA

He's a Chinese stooge. Nothing more.
Are you genuinely not happy that he has restored that flag ?

It's a meaningless gesture. The assholes in government, like him, don't give a shit about POW's. If they did, they would do something useful.

Flying a useless flag as a virtue signal is stupid.
So what kind of gesture was trumps removing it and hiding it out the back ? That must have hurt people and it was very disrespectful.

Can you show us one person it hurt ?

You made an assumptoin.

How about some facts instead of your opinion.
My opinion is good.Why dont you respect the families by removing your tongue from trumps arse ?

You opinion is good....for nothing.

Why don't you provide something on the families instead of assuming you know ?

Oh, yes....I forgot....you are from the U.K....which makes you sub-human.
Why do you hate American servicemen ?

What a left wing statement to make.

My father was an American serviceman.

Why don't you go narc out another garden party.

Fool.
It seems to be a part of a trend amongst sad trumpers. You seem to resent anything that is pro America just because Biden has done it. Its a form of self harm, Totally baffling to normal folk.

View attachment 478782

Step by step the stench of trump is being removed from history. The removal of the flag was an act so typical of trump as it arose out of his infantile campaign against a dying POW. Its an act almost impossible to compute unless you do so through the rather blurred lens of trump.

Now the President is a man who loves his country and not himself. Decency is returning to America and the whole world benefits.

#MAGA

He's a Chinese stooge. Nothing more.
Are you genuinely not happy that he has restored that flag ?

It's a meaningless gesture. The assholes in government, like him, don't give a shit about POW's. If they did, they would do something useful.

Flying a useless flag as a virtue signal is stupid.
So what kind of gesture was trumps removing it and hiding it out the back ? That must have hurt people and it was very disrespectful.

Can you show us one person it hurt ?

You made an assumptoin.

How about some facts instead of your opinion.
My opinion is good.Why dont you respect the families by removing your tongue from trumps arse ?

You opinion is good....for nothing.

Why don't you provide something on the families instead of assuming you know ?

Oh, yes....I forgot....you are from the U.K....which makes you sub-human.
Why do you hate American servicemen ?

What a left wing statement to make.

My father was an American serviceman.

Why don't you go narc out another garden party.

Fool.
It seems to be a part of a trend amongst sad trumpers. You seem to resent anything that is pro America just because Biden has done it. Its a form of self harm, Totally baffling to normal folk.

Actually, there is no way to have a reasonable perspective given that the left spent four years doing nothing but hateful garbage because they could not believe they lost the election.

Biden is a career politician in a structure most everyone dislikes.

The election was, once again, the lesser of two evils. And Biden is doing nothing. If you can't see that, you are anything but normal.

New Topics

Forum List

Back