A pathetic democrat senator in NORTH CAROLINA defends bar banning troops.

Theowl32

Diamond Member
Dec 8, 2013
While serving as executive of the American Civil Liberties Union affiliate in North Carolina, Democratic Senate candidate Deborah Ross defended bars that arbitrarily banned military service members from entrance.

Her actions are coming back to haunt her now that she’s running for a seat in the Senate in a state that has a strong military tradition, The Washington Free Beacon reports.

Back in 1996, bars in Wilmington, North Carolina, started refusing service and banning anyone who even looked like a service member from entrance as part of a general “no-military” policy.

Read more: Senate Candidate In North Carolina Has A History Of Defending Bars Banning Military Members

Just in case you needed another reason to hate the left as much as me.

We all know that military people never act stupid and have to be kicked out.

While serving as executive of the American Civil Liberties Union affiliate in North Carolina, Democratic Senate candidate Deborah Ross defended bars that arbitrarily banned military service members from entrance.

Her actions are coming back to haunt her now that she’s running for a seat in the Senate in a state that has a strong military tradition, The Washington Free Beacon reports.

Back in 1996, bars in Wilmington, North Carolina, started refusing service and banning anyone who even looked like a service member from entrance as part of a general “no-military” policy.

Read more: Senate Candidate In North Carolina Has A History Of Defending Bars Banning Military Members

I already voted against that POS. I don't like Burr but rather have him than Ross.

It's possible the military declared the bars "off-limits" for troops. The military does this when bars have a reputation for trouble, in order to protect the service members.

Forum List

Back