A partial list of things you will have to give up if Dems get their way.

This is in no way a complete list.

Eliminating oil sounds good to brain dead morons, which is who Dimwingers are talking too.

View attachment 447067
Nostra as usual you make a statement with no proof and you say that Democrats will get rid of fossil fuels. Well any intelligent person knows we can't get rid of fossil fuels by edict or revolution. In the long run it will be evolutionary methods that limits our use of fossil fuels driven by enhancements in alternative energy sources. The following article if you can read it and comprehend it will show the path forwards. Can the world make the chemicals it needs without oil?
Google New Green Deal, Simpleton.
You never read the article , I have read "New Green Deal" and it isn't going to happen with legislation but alternative sources of energy will gain in use and acceptability in the coming decades wether you like it or not. If I'm a simpleton than you are a reactionary moron.
It is what Dimwingers want.

1611506380747.png

This is in no way a complete list.

Eliminating oil sounds good to brain dead morons, which is who Dimwingers are talking too.

View attachment 447067

Are the Democrats going to march all of us out to the fields like the Khmer Rouge did in Cambodia after the fall of Phnom Penh in 1975? If so, I guess I better hide my glasses so they won't know I can read. You don't have3 to worry, though. Everyone knows that, like Trump, conservatives don't bother reading. Not books, anyway. You guys just listen to talk radio and watch videos all day long, and read postings on disinformation web sites.

Forum List

Back