A parody that I think Mac will like...

Wow ...

I would say that "parody" CLEARLY defines the American Left today in this Country.

And, that Always Trumper lil' sweet thing .... is about as much of an Always Trumper as he is a Paul Newman.

Why is it that the Trump Cult is always busy "defining" who and what the left supports and believes, when they don't have a clue, and what they think they know is wrong.
tenor.gif

Leftists make it perfectly clear what they support and believe in.
Atheism
Abortion
Anarchy
Rioting
Death
Corruption
Evil

Strawman much?

Wow ...

I would say that "parody" CLEARLY defines the American Left today in this Country.

And, that Always Trumper lil' sweet thing .... is about as much of an Always Trumper as he is a Paul Newman.

Why is it that the Trump Cult is always busy "defining" who and what the left supports and believes, when they don't have a clue, and what they think they know is wrong.
tenor.gif

Atheism
Abortion
Anarchy
Rioting
Death
Corruption
Evil

Strawman much?
False alliteration much? Shut up, poofter. Go do your nails on the clock, k?

Wow ...

tenor.gif

Atheism
Abortion
Anarchy
Rioting
Death
Corruption
Evil

Strawman much?

I'm not on any clock, moron.

Wow ...

tenor.gif

Atheism
Abortion
Anarchy
Rioting
Death
Corruption
Evil

Strawman much?

But you're still doing your nails, amirite?
Or worse yet..having them done? Hmm?

The right doesn’t know what they believe. Remember when deficits were bad? When a president shouldn’t rule by executive order? They believe what trump tells them to believe.
More psycho Leftist shit .....

Apparently "the right" knew enough about what they believed to send your Queen Cankles for a drunk pilgrimage in the Chappaqua Woods ....

That's Reality ....

Not all this psycho Alt Left Universe you Leftist believe !!!!
Remember when repubs said a president with less than 3% gdp growth was bad?

Wow ...

tenor.gif

Atheism
Abortion
Anarchy
Rioting
Death
Corruption
Evil

Strawman much?

But you're still doing your nails, amirite?
Or worse yet..having them done? Hmm?

Your posts just keep getting stupider and stupider.

Wow ...

tenor.gif

Atheism
Abortion
Anarchy
Rioting
Death
Corruption
Evil

Your list:

Atheism = First Amendment rights. Freedom of Religion. 70% of Democrats are Christians. Christian Democrats aren't trying to claim victimhood, or use their religion to discriminate against others. Racists have used the First Amendment "freedom of association" rights to discriminate against minorities, and the Supreme Court didn't uphold it then.

Abortion = Fourth Amendment rights. The right to privacy. The right to make your own decisions about your own life, your family, and your body.

Anarchy = First Amendment rights to protest. I have never seen "anarchy" being promoted anywhere. What I have seen is attempts by Republicans of EVERY generation since the day I was born, opposing the rights of citizens under the First Amendment to protest against the government. The government attacks, tear gases, beats and in many cases, has killed peaceful protestors. In every single case, once government forces leave, the riots end.
Rioting = see above

Death =
Donald J. Trump is the man who failed to protect the American people. 160,000 deaths.

Corruption = One member of the Clinton Administration charged with corruption. Zero members of the Obama Administration charged. 8 Members of the George W. Bush executive branch were found guilty of crimes. More than 30 Reagan Staffers were convicted of crimes, Zero for Carter, and then we get to Richard M. Nixon.

So how is it that the Democrats are the corrupt politicians, and the Republicans are the ones who keep going to jail?

Evil = If you think Democrats are "evil", you are too stupid to be one person.

Wow ...

tenor.gif

Atheism
Abortion
Anarchy
Rioting
Death
Corruption
Evil
How do they believe in both Anarchy and Communism? Can you explain how that works?

Wow ...

tenor.gif

Atheism
Abortion
Anarchy
Rioting
Death
Corruption
Evil
How do they believe in both Anarchy and Communism? Can you explain how that works?
The anarchy is designed to usher in the order of the Communism. Next!

Wow ...

tenor.gif

Atheism
Abortion
Anarchy
Rioting
Death
Corruption
Evil
The anarchy is designed to usher in the order of the Communism. Next!
How so?

Forum List

Back