A Pandemic of Lies

I guess all these guys are just idiots too. Whole countries are idiots too that used this cheap drug. Or shall we just go back to saying......OH THEY ARE LYING.....LMAO

Our country has the worst stats on planet earth. Not treating early being a large problem......and not allowing OFF LABEL USE ANOTHER.

2011 Before all the nonsense ............Horse Dewormer...........lol

Guess these Scientist and Doctors were full of shit too.

Or we could do the video. And why are you a god on this. That other doctor knows his shit. Anyways. Fauci said it also. Even though I can't stand the guy.

Barking up the wrong tree..............How so......guys got sent home for 2 weeks NO PAY for tests when they said they were fine. That's not a problem to you huh.

Or the fact you ditch Ivermectin that many in the world have been using. And send them home with NO PRESCRIPTION whatsoever. More BS. Why we have lost way more people. I've read a lot of articles from NOT HERE that say we are full of it here.
I mean, we're talking about severe ICU COVID here. It's not like the diagnosis is in doubt. When your family members were sick, did they question their test results? No. They knew they had COVID.

You're just trying to make deflections. (oh and by the way, they passed federal reimbursement for 2 weeks of sick leave for just this reason, so people wouldn't have to go without pay).

2011 Before all the nonsense ............Horse Dewormer...........lol

Guess these Scientist and Doctors were full of shit too.
What does a paper from 2011 have to do with the topic?

What does a paper from 2011 have to do with the topic?
I'm back to talking about HORSE DEWORMER. Ivermectin has been used all over the world. And many places say it has done wonders.

Do you think it is only a Horse Dewormer?

So says someone afraid of a needle. :heehee:

You stupid twat, I have more vaccinations than you will ever get. Of course they actually work.

You won't leave uour hovel without three masks AFTER you got the jab.

Coward.

No. Of course not.

It is a horse dewormer. But it’s not ONLY a horse dewormer.

Does Ivermectin treat colon cancer?
LMAO Who the fuck are you ............I thought you were a doctor.

I even said River Blindness..........Jungle uses..........and yes WORMS in humans.

Are those people Horses.?

LMAO Who the fuck are you ............I thought you were a doctor.

I even said River Blindness..........Jungle uses..........and yes WORMS in humans.

Are those people Horses.?
That’s great!

Ivermectin is a great drug.

That doesn’t mean it does everything. Try to be rational here. River blindness has nothing to do with COVID.

Whistle blowers are good enough for an impeachment. Why not for the scamdemic?
“I am not an alarmist, I just want to explain with science, the lies, the corruption, the propaganda… And about the harm from the vaccines. Because I’m an expert in public health and science.” Astrid Stuckelberger has 30 years of experience as a researcher. In the years 2009-13, she was affiliated with the WHO, with pandemics as her specialty. She has published 180 publications and 12 books.

In an interview with a Norwegian outlet, Stuckelberger said she is most worried because the jabs are not vaccines, “but a biotechnological, synthetic experiment”.

Because it contains genetic modifications, such as GMOs, people should have been informed about the contents of the vaccine. “The dangerous thing about the vaccine is that it triggers infection. I do not think it is the spike protein that is the problem, but that the vaccine contains graphene. It’s deadly, and now we have statistics. We know.”

Tell the Truth..
Get Banned

That’s great!

Ivermectin is a great drug.

That doesn’t mean it does everything. Try to be rational here. River blindness has nothing to do with COVID.
So. Many countries HAVE USED IT ON COVID. The FDA and the WHO are Pharma's bitches. So we don't agree.

Everyone calls it HORSE DEWORMER..........the famous LYING ASS MEDIA and Social media Con Artist.

It's not. In Jungles and Tropical places it has SAVED A LOT OF PEOPLE But it's cheap. So me and you are gonna disagree.

I've read and posted many articles FROM DOCTORS and SCIENTIST who SAY YOU ARE WRONG.

You're not a GOD ARE YOU. Are you better than them.........hmmm

Per usual, you make a lotta sense Mr B. ...thx....

yes i am worried as well, everyone who values the freedom of speech should be, shut those down & out (like Trump) , and they become martyrs

That said, i'm no stranger to the darker side of corporate espionage , because that's where the puppy poops in our system

I got a world of friends in low places you see....many of us have been around.....

My point here is, despite that boot on our necks, some level of communication is always available

Trust me that grass roots can work sir...

~S~
The site where I get a lot of my information has an IPFS back-up, and, I would just get a membership there and join that forum if this site gets blocked.

But? I have been a member here for nearly a decade, and the folks here I am used to. I would prefer not to go to a forum that is like an echo chamber. It is nice to have a wide spectrum of views and life experience.

It would be nice, if the administration would just get on the stick and see about migrating to a forum software that was compatible with IPFS or hosted somewhere that won't comply with that UN bullying.

I think that video mentioned EPIC?

Not sure if this is the place. . .

Whistle blowers are good enough for an impeachment. Why not for the scamdemic?
“I am not an alarmist, I just want to explain with science, the lies, the corruption, the propaganda… And about the harm from the vaccines. Because I’m an expert in public health and science.” Astrid Stuckelberger has 30 years of experience as a researcher. In the years 2009-13, she was affiliated with the WHO, with pandemics as her specialty. She has published 180 publications and 12 books.

In an interview with a Norwegian outlet, Stuckelberger said she is most worried because the jabs are not vaccines, “but a biotechnological, synthetic experiment”.

Because it contains genetic modifications, such as GMOs, people should have been informed about the contents of the vaccine. “The dangerous thing about the vaccine is that it triggers infection. I do not think it is the spike protein that is the problem, but that the vaccine contains graphene. It’s deadly, and now we have statistics. We know.”

Here we Go again.
Nurse, they are out of their beds again.

Here we Go again.
Nurse, they are out of their beds again.
5x7rji.jpg

So. Many countries HAVE USED IT ON COVID. The FDA and the WHO are Pharma's bitches. So we don't agree.

Everyone calls it HORSE DEWORMER..........the famous LYING ASS MEDIA and Social media Con Artist.

It's not. In Jungles and Tropical places it has SAVED A LOT OF PEOPLE But it's cheap. So me and you are gonna disagree.

I've read and posted many articles FROM DOCTORS and SCIENTIST who SAY YOU ARE WRONG.

You're not a GOD ARE YOU. Are you better than them.........hmmm
You believe who you want to believe. There's an emotional benefit here. A shifting of blame.

See, people could get vaccinated and prevent severe disease by a substantial degree. We all know that (or at least we should given the data that is available). However, you (and a large segment of population) decided that you don't want to. Alright. Whatever.

But you (I'm speaking of "you" as the group of vaccine deniers) also have decided you don't want consequences or blame for that. So when people who aren't vaccinated get really sick, you need to blame evil FDA, WHO and Pharma for not having a treatment to bail you out of the consequences of your first decision.

You HAVE to believe Ivermectin works. You HAVE to or else you'd be struck with the responsibility of knowing that your decision caused a bad outcome. Responsibility is NOT something you want anything to do with. Consequences are not something you want to feel. You need someone else to blame.

This isn't about data. It's about emotional satisfaction.

I mean, we're talking about severe ICU COVID here. It's not like the diagnosis is in doubt. When your family members were sick, did they question their test results? No. They knew they had COVID.

You're just trying to make deflections. (oh and by the way, they passed federal reimbursement for 2 weeks of sick leave for just this reason, so people wouldn't have to go without pay).
Lol Some got the others didnt.

Most of my family and coworkers who tested positive said it was the snuffles. Others were like Im NOT sick at all But had ti stay home anyway.

And NO WE ARE NOT talking severe ICU here. All the studies ive read said is EARLY TREATMENT. Resulta are high then. Bt the time you are in ICU you are already fucked.

That is why Monoclonal antibodies should be done early.

Forum List

Back