A Pandemic of Lies

Saw the new numbers case and they were high. Unless it has changed.
They were high compared to what? Israel is doing great.

Bur don’t forget, cases and hospitalizations/deaths are different. In a highly vaccinated region, they death per case is probably going to be lower since those that get COVID while vaccinated are better protected.

Nope, the vaccinated are also getting sick. Better get ready to get your booster every 3 to 6 months. Oh and hope you don't get a heart condition, because you will be on your own.
90% or better of the people hospitalized are unvaccinated.

My worry, is that as it becomes more clear, the global totalitarian dictatorship, that is, and has been, established by undemocratic means, is going to make it impossible to inform and get the word out further.

They already have made discussing such things on YouTube, Facebook, Twitter, all the big platforms, a no go.

And when other platforms wanted to make an effort, they closed those down. Now? Some of the alternative platforms are censoring this content.

. . .for. . reasons. I am worried, one day soon, they might strike here.

It is a serious worry I see coming, just as I saw coming with YouTube when I requested the moderation allow embedding of other platforms here.

Not too long down the road. You remember when they shut down Gab and Parlour?

Per usual, you make a lotta sense Mr B. ...thx....

yes i am worried as well, everyone who values the freedom of speech should be, shut those down & out (like Trump) , and they become martyrs

That said, i'm no stranger to the darker side of corporate espionage , because that's where the puppy poops in our system

I got a world of friends in low places you see....many of us have been around.....

My point here is, despite that boot on our necks, some level of communication is always available

Trust me that grass roots can work sir...

~S~

I was watching the sorta local news (ABC7 out of DC) trying to catch the weather and the fear mongering is over the top. The dems and their media lackeys are trying so hard to make the most recent covid variant more than what it is. I'm talking a 15 minute segment over nothing......I swear, they should be horsewhipped for the damage to our Republic that they have caused. :mad:

I was watching the sorta local news (ABC7 out of DC) trying to catch the weather and the fear mongering is over the top. The dems and their media lackeys are trying so hard to make the most recent covid variant more than what it is. I'm talking a 15 minute segment over nothing......I swear, they should be horsewhipped for the damage to our Republic that they have caused. :mad:
Insanity. And too many people actually believe this crap and will run out to get the NEW JAB. From a variant that isn't squat so far. Weak virus.......Everyone needs to get it and be done with it. Nature is throwing us a nerf ball and these idiots want it to mutate again.

pffft.

Let's run that test up to 50 cycles to be sure........Better quality control huh
We don’t run 50 cycles. I don’t know anyone who does. You wouldn’t need many cycles on these individuals. Their viral loads are huge, at least during the acute phase.

Eventually virus clears out, but the pulmonary fibrosis doesn’t. That’s forever.

We don’t run 50 cycles. I don’t know anyone who does. You wouldn’t need many cycles on these individuals. Their viral loads are huge, at least during the acute phase.

Eventually virus clears out, but the pulmonary fibrosis doesn’t. That’s forever.
It was sarcasm. But many bragged about using 40 cycles like MIT. Why is that a problem and why did Florida use an executive order to start recording the number of cycles?

What was the normal number of cycles before covid?

It was sarcasm. But many bragged about using 40 cycles like MIT. Why is that a problem and why did Florida use an executive order to start recording the number of cycles?

What was the normal number of cycles before covid?
Number of cycles depends on what you’re measuring. It’s determined mathematically to optimize between sensitivity and specificity like any other medial lab test.

Florida did it because they’re obsequious to know nothing internet people who make a big deal out of this.

You’re barking up the wrong tree here.

Number of cycles depends on what you’re measuring. It’s determined mathematically to optimize between sensitivity and specificity like any other medial lab test.

Florida did it because they’re obsequious to know nothing internet people who make a big deal out of this.

You’re barking up the wrong tree here.
BS. Even your god Fau Chi said anything over 35 was BS. I've heard this also from doctors down here who testified to the state of Mississippi. How many False POSTITIVES because of this?

BS. Even your god Fau Chi said anything over 35 was BS. I've heard this also from doctors down here who testified to the state of Mississippi. How many False POSTITIVES because of this?
Probably some. Too few cycles and you start to get false negatives.

It’s a balance at where you set your cycle limit.

Point here is that by the time you get severe COVID and ARDS the diagnosis isn’t in question. Meanwhile you’re still taking about cycle limits, seems like you’re barking up the wrong tree.

Probably some. Too few cycles and you start to get false negatives.

It’s a balance at where you set your cycle limit.

Point here is that by the time you get severe COVID and ARDS the diagnosis isn’t in question. Meanwhile you’re still taking about cycle limits, seems like you’re barking up the wrong tree.

Or we could do the video. And why are you a god on this. That other doctor knows his shit. Anyways. Fauci said it also. Even though I can't stand the guy.

Barking up the wrong tree..............How so......guys got sent home for 2 weeks NO PAY for tests when they said they were fine. That's not a problem to you huh.

Or the fact you ditch Ivermectin that many in the world have been using. And send them home with NO PRESCRIPTION whatsoever. More BS. Why we have lost way more people. I've read a lot of articles from NOT HERE that say we are full of it here.

Forum List

Back