A One-Two Punch Cabinet

Flanders

ARCHCONSERVATIVE
Sep 23, 2010
War will come in the not too distance future. Not if —— BUT WHEN —— Iran goes nuclear. United Nations-loving traitors are so entrenched, I am convinced they are in the process of neutering this country’s military capabilities in a war against Iran. If nothing else, the traitors are committed to another Peace Without Victory war.

Make no mistake about this: Iran’s military hardware suppliers will not go to war for Iran so long as the U.S. military remains invincible. Weakening America’s military is as important to the Chicago sewer rat, John Kerry, and the rest of that crowd, as is strengthening Iran.

NOTE: A substantial number among the thousands of “refugees” soon to arrive from the Middle East will join up with the fifth column the sewer rat set in motion not long after he took office.

And you might think about the true reason the Chicago sewer rat is working with the United Nations to bring millions of Muslim “refugees” into this country. To me, it is obvious that his motive is to have a fifth column in place in the event of an all-out war against Islam.

Breaking The Nuclear Monopoly | US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

At no time in history did this country ever need an unbeatable military, and an intelligence community loyal to this country —— not loyal to the New World Order. Shutting down the United States Department of Home Security would be good start. Placing all of those agencies under one umbrella was a big mistake. As I said at the time, placing all of that control will end up in the hands of the wrong president. Taqiyya the Liar confirmed my prediction.

The Department of Defense also needs to put the military on a war footing with total victory as the only goal. Specifically, the kind of military officers this country can rely on. You won’t find every high ranking officer placing their loyal to this country above their loyalty to the New World Order, nor will you find the right culture, in the sewer rat’s DOD.

Just a reminder of Taqiyya’s people:

I do not know if any of the wannabes are considering Michele Bachmann for Veep, but they would do the country a great service if she became Secretary of Defense. What a great cabinet with Sarah Palin at Energy, and Michele Bachmann at DOD.

Long before the traitors did the Iran Deal, then-Congresswoman Michele Bachmann told Taqiyya the Liar to bomb Iran’s nuclear facilities. She reiterated her position on Wednesday in this video:

The only way to stop Iran from getting a nuclear weapon is to bomb their facilities, she told WND.

"There is only one tried and true method that stops a rogue nation from getting a nuclear bomb, and it's this: It is for a country like the United States to take our military superiority and to go into that country and to drop bombs on their nuclear hardware and destroy it."

"That's called peace. That's not called war," she said in a rebuke to President Obama's claim that it is either his nuclear deal with Iran or war.

Bachmann reflected, as a former member of the House Intelligence committee, she had come to the conclusion that sanctions were only mildly effective, and there was no way they would ever prevent Iran from getting nuclear weapons.

She insisted bombing Iranian nuclear facilities would prevent war, not cause one.

Bachmann: 'Drop bombs on Iran's nukes'
Posted By Garth Kant On 09/10/2015 @ 8:34 pm​

Finally, there is a lot of good stuff here:

All statements involving Michele Bachmann

All statements involving Michele Bachmann | PolitiFact

At no time in history did this country ever need an unbeatable military, and an intelligence community loyal to this country —— not loyal to the New World Order. Shutting down the United States Department of Home Security would be good start. Placing all of those agencies under one umbrella was a big mistake. As I said at the time, placing all of that control will end up in the hands of the wrong president. Taqiyya the Liar confirmed my prediction.
To me, the lying sack of shit in the White House proves the accuracy of my prediction every day. The simple truth is that the United Nations does not want to win the war against Islam:

Is the U.S. winning the war against ISIS? To listen to administration spokesmen, you would think so. Never mind that the terror group controls an area the size of the United Kingdom or that its hold on Mosul, Fallujah, and Ramadi remains unshaken. Never mind that ISIS continues to draw large numbers of foreign recruits, that it continues to destroy antiquities, enslave women, and commit numerous other atrocities. “ISIS is losing,” John Allen, the retired marine general who coordinates the anti-ISIS campaign, proclaimed in July.

So strong is the spin coming from the White House that now some 50 intelligence analysts who work for U.S. Central Command are alleging that their superiors have twisted their findings to put lipstick on the pig that is Operation Inherent Resolve. As Shane Harris and Nancy Youssef report at The Daily Beast, the Pentagon’s inspector general has opened an investigation into complaints of “alleged manipulation of intelligence.” The complaint describes a “Stalinist” climate within CENTCOM in which bad news is no news.

Staggering Corruption at the Heart of Obama’s ISIS Intelligence Scandal
Max Boot / Sept. 10, 2015

The ISIS Intelligence Scandal

NOTE: It is not a war on terrorism, nor is it a war against a single Islamic sect in Iran. The war is against Islam and Muslims are winning.

To me, refugees pouring into Europe has been the plan from day one. I do not have to be an intelligence analyst to know that my superiors are taking orders from the United Nations:

“. . . some 50 intelligence analysts who work for U.S. Central Command are alleging that their superiors have twisted their findings to put lipstick on the pig that is Operation Inherent Resolve.“​

The first wave of refugees are supposedly heading for Germany. It does not matter where the first 800,000 go. Once they acquire documentation they can go to every EU member state. Take this to the bank —— millions more will quickly follow. Within one generation Muslim refugees will erase every national border and culture in Europe. By comparison, the scum in the White House is only erasing America’s southern border.

Parenthetically, crackpots, novelists, and Hollywood hustlers dearly love secret societies like the Illuminati, and former Nazis plotting to take over. The villains are always right-wing extremists. You will never see a movie or read a novel that identifies the most destructive secret society in history —— the power behind the United Nations. They are the most vicious villains the world has ever seen.

America’s enemies will defend their borders to the death. You can bet your ass that China and Russia are not going to take in a million or two refugees every year, nor will countries in South America welcome them with open arms.

NOTE: How far the world went in the wrong direction since FDR refused to accept less than a thousand legitimate Jewish refugees on the MS Saint Louis. Economic refugees are now more important.

450px-StLouisHavana.jpg

MS St. Louis surrounded by smaller vessels in its homeport of Hamburg.
The MS St. Louis was a German ocean liner most notable for a single voyage in 1939, in which her captain, Gustav Schröder, tried to find homes for 908 Jewish refugees from Germany, after they were denied entry to Cuba, the United States and Canada, until finally accepted in various European countries, which were later engulfed in World War II.

MS St. Louis - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

I could post a dozen links, and thousands of comments —— EVERY DAY —— opposing illegal immigration. I expect an equal amount of opposition to importing ECONOMIC REFUGEES ordered by the United Nations. The first two are especially interesting:

Pope expected to bring 'welcome refugees' message to U.S.
Posted By Leo Hohmann On 09/11/2015 @ 8:43 pm

Pope expected to bring ‘welcome refugees’ message to U.S.

XXXXX

'1 in 7' Syrian refugees has 'sympathies toward ISIS'
Posted By Greg Corombos On 09/11/2015 @ 8:44 pm

’1 in 7′ Syrian refugees has ‘sympathies toward ISIS’

This is today’s best:

Trump: I'll have 11 million illegals gone in 2 years
Posted By Douglas Ernst On 09/11/2015 @ 5:11 pm

Trump: I’ll have 11 million illegals gone in 2 years

I like to think Trump can do it, but I do have one problem. The number of illegal aliens is closer to thirty million.

I’d also like to know if The Donald plans on replacing illegal alien with economic refugees.

Notably, immigrants admitted to the U.S. as refugees are immediately eligible for welfare.

Legal Immigrant Households Account for 75 Percent of Immigrant Welfare Use
by Caroline May9 Sep 2015

Legal Immigrant Households Account for 75 Percent of Immigrant Welfare Use - Breitbart

Shutting down the United States Department of Home Security would be a good start.
As I said at the time, placing all of that control will end up in the hands of the wrong president. Taqiyya the Liar confirmed my prediction.
Now you know what I was talking about:

DHS Official: I Was Ordered to Purge Records of Islamic Terror Ties
By Sandy Fitzgerald | Saturday, 06 Feb 2016 03:39 PM

DHS Official: I Was Ordered to Purge Records of Islamic Terror Ties

I do not know if any of the wannabes are considering Michele Bachmann for Veep, but they would do the country a great service if she became Secretary of Defense.
The Left never lets up on conservatives they fear the most:

. . . the former lawmaker from Minnesota told WND, “I did not say President Obama is the Antichrist, nor did I infer that he is.”

Bachmann said she’s asked YouTube to take down the inaccurate statements but has not received a response.

YouTube did not respond to WND’s request for comment.

As a member of Congress, Bachmann drew opposition from the left for her conservative political views and Christian beliefs.

When she ran for the 2012 Republican presidential nomination, for example, Time magazine publisherd a snarky headline: “Why Michele Bachmann’s $2-a-Gallon Gas Promise Is a Fantasy.”

Senior writer and energy expert Bryan Walsh mocked the congresswoman for pledging that under a President Bachmann, “you will see gasoline come down below $2 a gallon again.”

XXXXX

“So who’s crazy now?” Mark Finkelstein asked in a Newsbusters piece posted on FoxNews.com. “In 2011, the MSM mercilessly mocked Michele Bachmann for saying that if she became president, gas prices would fall to under $2/gallon. … But on CBS This Morning, there was top oil analyst Tom Kloza, saying that by Christmas, gas prices would be in the range of … $1.99-2.29.”

He wondered where “does Bachmann go to get her apology from the MSM that so mercilessly mocked her?”​

Former congresswoman fighting YouTube over false statements
Posted By Bob Unruh On 03/17/2016 @ 7:53 pm

Former congresswoman fighting YouTube over false statements

Nailing Huma Abedin for double-dipping is akin to nailing Ma Barker for jaywalking:

The Freedom of Information Act lawsuit is investigating aide Huma Abedin’s job at the State Department.​

Judge forcing Hillary to testify under oath?
Posted By -NO AUTHOR- On 07/11/2016 @ 5:39 pm

Judge forcing Hillary to testify under oath?

Hillary Clinton skated on espionage because the FBI’s investigation was a travesty. There is no way anybody can believe that all of those investigators could not present enough hard evidence to prosecute Clinton for espionage.

The fact is that the investigation was rigged from day one. Even if Clinton would have been charged and tried, the evidence was structured in such a way an ambulance chaser could have gotten her off. And that is without any help from a favorable judge hearing the case.

The only thing left of Clinton’s criminal activity is to investigate Abedin for treason instead of making a lot of noise about double-dipping.

I do not know if any of the wannabes are considering Michele Bachmann for Veep, but they would do the country a great service if she became Secretary of Defense.
Then-Congresswoman Michele Bachmann was onto Abedin years ago:

In the summer of 2012, she and four other congressmen took Haney’s concerns public, warning that the Muslim Brotherhood had infiltrated the top levels of U.S. government. She singled out Hillary Clinton aide Huma Abedin, who had three family members connected to the Muslim Brotherhood.

As WND has extensively reported, the Muslim Brotherhood and Islamic supremacist connections not only extend to Abedin’s mother and father, who are both deeply tied to al-Qaida fronts, but to Abedin herself.

For that warning, Bachmann faced fierce pushback not only from Democrats, but from fellow Republicans as well.

“I had the presidential nominee of our own party come after me and castigate me on the Senate floor for raising questions about the influence of the Muslim Brotherhood in our government – John McCain,” Bachmann recalled. “I had my own Speaker of the House, John Boehner, go after me. I had my own committee chair of the Intelligence Committee [Rep. Mike Rogers, R-Mich.] come after me, the ranking member, the minority leader, come after me, as well as members of Congress in my own state. It was stunning to see the entire lineup come after me in solid voice.”​

Had Democrats running the media been loyal to this country she would have seen a 17 point increase instead of:

. . . Bachmann dropped 17 points in the polls for her 2012 re-election bid.​

Bachmann: Whistleblower was my source
Posted By Paul Bremmer On 07/11/2016 @ 9:15 pm

Bachmann: Whistleblower was my source

Michele Bachmann won in 2012 in spite of the Republican party’s best effort to torpedo her. She retired in January 2015, but if there is any justice in politics, Senator John McCain would lose 17 points in his bid for a fifth term for his betrayal. And please do not tell me about McCain’s years as a prisoner of war.

The only thing left of Clinton’s criminal activity is to investigate Abedin for treason instead of making a lot of noise about double-dipping.
You gotta figure that Hitler would have covered his own ass by blaming Eichmann:

Former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton blamed her aides for bungling her emails, telling a federal court Tuesday that department employees knew she was using a secret account and they should have been the ones to police her.

Mrs. Clinton, through her lawyers, begged the court not to order her to have to testify under oath about her emails, saying she no longer has any of them and she didn’t set the system up to try to thwart open-records laws, so she has little to add to the ongoing Freedom of Information Act lawsuit.​

Clinton blames aides for email problems, says server now in hands of FBI
By Stephen Dinan - The Washington Times - Tuesday, July 12, 2016

Hillary Clinton blames aides for email problems, says server now in hands of FBI

If I had an ounce of faith in the Department of Justice, or a federal judge, the booby prize would look a lot better if there was the slightest chance Huma Abedin would take the fall:

Hillary's lawyers look to slither her from more email testimony
Posted By Bob Unruh On 07/12/2016 @ 5:56 pm

Hillary’s lawyers look to slither her from more email testimony

The IDF will make sure Iran never goes nuclear.

Trust me.

You don't need to worry about the American plutocracy.

To me, the lying sack of shit in the White House proves the accuracy of my prediction every day. The simple truth is that the United Nations does not want to win the war against Islam:

Is the U.S. winning the war against ISIS? To listen to administration spokesmen, you would think so. Never mind that the terror group controls an area the size of the United Kingdom or that its hold on Mosul, Fallujah, and Ramadi remains unshaken. Never mind that ISIS continues to draw large numbers of foreign recruits, that it continues to destroy antiquities, enslave women, and commit numerous other atrocities. “ISIS is losing,” John Allen, the retired marine general who coordinates the anti-ISIS campaign, proclaimed in July.

So strong is the spin coming from the White House that now some 50 intelligence analysts who work for U.S. Central Command are alleging that their superiors have twisted their findings to put lipstick on the pig that is Operation Inherent Resolve. As Shane Harris and Nancy Youssef report at The Daily Beast, the Pentagon’s inspector general has opened an investigation into complaints of “alleged manipulation of intelligence.” The complaint describes a “Stalinist” climate within CENTCOM in which bad news is no news.

Staggering Corruption at the Heart of Obama’s ISIS Intelligence Scandal
Max Boot / Sept. 10, 2015

The ISIS Intelligence Scandal

NOTE: It is not a war on terrorism, nor is it a war against a single Islamic sect in Iran. The war is against Islam and Muslims are winning.

To me, refugees pouring into Europe has been the plan from day one. I do not have to be an intelligence analyst to know that my superiors are taking orders from the United Nations:

“. . . some 50 intelligence analysts who work for U.S. Central Command are alleging that their superiors have twisted their findings to put lipstick on the pig that is Operation Inherent Resolve.“​

The first wave of refugees are supposedly heading for Germany. It does not matter where the first 800,000 go. Once they acquire documentation they can go to every EU member state. Take this to the bank —— millions more will quickly follow. Within one generation Muslim refugees will erase every national border and culture in Europe. By comparison, the scum in the White House is only erasing America’s southern border.

Parenthetically, crackpots, novelists, and Hollywood hustlers dearly love secret societies like the Illuminati, and former Nazis plotting to take over. The villains are always right-wing extremists. You will never see a movie or read a novel that identifies the most destructive secret society in history —— the power behind the United Nations. They are the most vicious villains the world has ever seen.

America’s enemies will defend their borders to the death. You can bet your ass that China and Russia are not going to take in a million or two refugees every year, nor will countries in South America welcome them with open arms.

NOTE: How far the world went in the wrong direction since FDR refused to accept less than a thousand legitimate Jewish refugees on the MS Saint Louis. Economic refugees are now more important.

450px-StLouisHavana.jpg

MS St. Louis surrounded by smaller vessels in its homeport of Hamburg.
The MS St. Louis was a German ocean liner most notable for a single voyage in 1939, in which her captain, Gustav Schröder, tried to find homes for 908 Jewish refugees from Germany, after they were denied entry to Cuba, the United States and Canada, until finally accepted in various European countries, which were later engulfed in World War II.

MS St. Louis - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

That was a cruel thing to do. In my long life not one Jew has ever hurt me but I never knew a Jew and never been to a Tabernacle but have been to a Buddhist Temple and those people acted funny.

Forum List

Back