A Number One Reason to Vote FOR Trump

25% Of Federal Workers Said They Would Quit If Trump Became President…

We can only hold our breaths. Could this really happen? Or, is it like the disgruntled who every election cycle claim they will leave the country if XXXX wins?
m
Story @ 25% Of Federal Workers Said They Would Quit If Trump Became President… - Patriot Update

That's mighty tempting (although complete BS on their part), but I am starting to question Trump's general level of knowledge. On a radio talk show today, he seemed clueless when it came to discussing the appointment of judges, federal drug enforcement vs.state laws, and the concept of a blind trust ("my kids will run the business" is not an adequate answer).

Other than splitting hairs about which candidate is the "most conservative," I am starting to think that Rubio may be the best choice. His biggest drawback may be that he looks too young; however, he will look older and grayer come election time. Maybe a GOP Governor (Christie?) would add gravitas as his running mate.

Remember, the GOP has to keep control of the Senate in order to get anything done. More "extreme" candidates may cause people to split their votes as an insurance policy. Like water, purified ideology can lack essential ingredients for good health.

Forum List

Back