A nti-Vaxers Say theirs rights are being infringed upon, but don't care about the tights of others

I’m good with that, you called me an anti-vaxxer and I’m not. I vaccinated. I believe in choice. You want me to show proof that I vaccinated, I refuse to do business with you, it’s a choice. I find it an intrusion on my privacy. Now, if you have medical or religious exemptions then not allowing them into a business is a violation of a persons civil rights and that is a violation of ones civil rights. A lawsuit would follow and the business would lose.
There is no religious or medical exemption. At least in my state. In Indiana, your religious rights apply only to the government, if your religion bans vaccines, businesses still have the right to refuse service if you aren't vaccinated.

and when it comes to medical exemptions. Unless you have a doctor offically saying that wearing masks or being vaccinated explicitly endangers your health, you wouldn't win a case. Judges almost always side with the business unless you can cite a legit medical issue dianosed by a doctor that would keep you from safely wearing a mask or getting vaccinated.

There is no religious or medical exemption. At least in my state. In Indiana, your religious rights apply only to the government, if your religion bans vaccines, businesses still have the right to refuse service if you aren't vaccinated.

and when it comes to medical exemptions. Unless you have a doctor offically saying that wearing masks or being vaccinated explicitly endangers your health, you wouldn't win a case. Judges almost always side with the business unless you can cite a legit medical issue dianosed by a doctor that would keep you from safely wearing a mask or getting vaccinated.
We will see when the lawsuits start piling up.

You aren't being honest.

rogan got monoclonal antibodies.

He may have had the horse dewormer but it was the monoclonal antibodies that cured him.

It's the same treatment trump, christy and giuliani got when they were diagnosed with the virus and it cured them.

The horse dewormer did nothing but remove parasites from his body. It didn't cure the virus.

rogan used science in the form of monoclonal antibodies to be cured of the virus.

Exactly. When you understand how it works, there is no fear of whatever effects you imagine. What long term effects are there on your oven when you try a new recipe?

It's strange.

The stupid people worry about "long term effects" of the vaccine but they don't care about the long term effects of taking a horse dewormer or the long term effects of the virus.

A new term has been developed for those long term effects on covid patients. They are being called "long termers."

So it's ok to take a horse dewormer without knowing the long term effects and without any studies done to find out if it actually works but it's not ok to take a vaccine that has been fully approved by the CDC, has been studied and has been administered to hundreds of millions of people.

It's strange.

The stupid people worry about "long term effects" of the vaccine but they don't care about the long term effects of taking a horse dewormer or the long term effects of the virus.

A new term has been developed for those long term effects on covid patients. They are being called "long termers."

So it's ok to take a horse dewormer without knowing the long term effects and without any studies done to find out if it actually works but it's not ok to take a vaccine that has been fully approved by the CDC, has been studied and has been administered to hundreds of millions of people.
That "horse dewormer" is made in dosages suitable for humans, sub-moron.

So your "understanding" of science let's you know what the long term effects of new drugs will be? Amazing, Hutch! (eye roll)

So you don't know or don't care what the long term effects of horse dewormer is on people but you care about a vaccine that has been fully approved by the CDC and has been administered to hundreds of millions of people.

It's ok to take a horse dewormer without knowing the long term effects and no evidence it works.

Do you see how ridiculous you are?

So you don't know or don't care what the long term effects of horse dewormer is on people but you care about a vaccine that has been fully approved by the CDC and has been administered to hundreds of millions of people.

It's ok to take a horse dewormer without knowing the long term effects and no evidence it works.

As though we need more evidence as to the dearth of self-awareness of leftbats. :laugh2:

"Breakthrough cases are still considered to be very rare. They appear to be most common among new variant strains."

ILMAO at "most common among new variant strains". Or in other terms, the vaccine is a fucking flu shot.

The fucking flu shot is based on proven, solid, traditional vaccine technology.

The #CoronaHoax2020 “vaccines” are based on a new, totally different technology, that has never before been used on Humans, and that has never been tested to anything close to the degree necessary to establish its efficacy or it's safety.

To take the risk of being used as a test subject for this experimental treatment, to “protect” you from a disease that has a 99.7%+ recovery rate, is just plain stupid.

There will be no long term side effects. mRNA has a short lifespan.

There is absolutely no rational scientific support for that statement.

Any honest person has to admit that at this point, we simply have no way of knowing what the long-term effects, if any, will be of this risky new treatment. It will be years, at least, before we can know that it is safe, if, indeed, it turns out to be safe.

I would indeed say it to your face but I don't wich [sic] to be exposed to your potential viral load.

Then just keep hiding in your basement, and let those of us who are not worthless sniveling cowards, go out and go about pour lives.

Nobody is under the slightest obligation whatsoever to sacrifice any of our own essential rights, freedoms, or ability to support ourselves, to pander to worthless sissies such as yourself who are deathly afraid of an exaggerated flu bug.

The issue is when some people believe that their personal freedoms should be allowed to interfere with other people's personal freedom.

You've gone way beyond that point, to where you think that your ignorance, your gullibility, and your irrational, artificially-stoked fears should be allowed to interfere with other people's personal freedom.

First off, I would like to say that I don't support mandatory vaccinations.

But at the same time I also believe that people who choose not to be vaccinated should be restricted and what they are allowed to do in public.

anti-vaxxers claim that their rights are being violated when a restaurant refuses them service because they don't have a vaccine report card. I guess that they believe that it's their right to do whatever they want someone on else's property,.

I am all for them being allowed to choose not to get the vaccine but they shouldn't complain when business owners tell them to take their business elsewhere. their right to control their own body does not include the right to infringe upon the rights of others.
I may be buying my counterfeit vax card sooner than I thought. Vax is free Counterfeit card 20 bucks. If you get vaxxed you must show valid ID. Must be why Blacks are only vaxed at around 30% . Progs hate Id verification for voting but ok with it for Vaxing HMMMMM?
This sounds so much like a Saturday Night Live skit with Emilia Litella.. (Gilda Radner played her)... with modifications of course!

Litella would peer through her reading glasses and, in the character's high-pitched, warbly voice, would read a prepared statement in opposition to an editorial that the TV station had supposedly broadcast. Litella would become increasingly agitated as her statement progressed. Midway in her commentary, it became apparent to the anchor, and the audience, that Litella had misheard or misunderstood the subject of the editorial to which she was responding. A typical example:
"What is all this fuss I hear by Biden that people don't care about the tights of others"!
I say everyone has the right to the type of tights they have!

The news anchor would interrupt Litella to point out her error, along the lines, "Ms. Litella, Biden cares about rights of others, not 'tights'!".
Litella would wrinkle her nose, say something like, "Oh, that's very different," then meekly turn to the camera and say, smiling, "Never mind!"
But I do care about the tights of others as the headline says:

A nti-Vaxers Say theirs rights are being infringed upon, but don't care about the tights of others​

Yup... its the ignorance of a lot of people that hurts the "TIGHTS" of everyone!!!

It's strange.

It’s strange.

The stupid people continue with the trope about horse de wormer, never mind that the product has received a Nobel prize in medicine for it‘s use in treatment for human maladies.

Last edited:
D39789AE-3473-4AC5-B3F6-EC73F6C42241.jpeg

First off, I would like to say that I don't support mandatory vaccinations.

But at the same time I also believe that people who choose not to be vaccinated should be restricted and what they are allowed to do in public.

anti-vaxxers claim that their rights are being violated when a restaurant refuses them service because they don't have a vaccine report card. I guess that they believe that it's their right to do whatever they want someone on else's property,.

I am all for them being allowed to choose not to get the vaccine but they shouldn't complain when business owners tell them to take their business elsewhere. their right to control their own body does not include the right to infringe upon the rights of others.
You contradicted yourself in the first two paragraphs.........I mean what planet do you people live on

It’s an insipid assumption that you have a right to what you call better health via the mandatory injection of an experimental drug into my veins.

New Topics

Forum List

Back