A nti-Vaxers Say theirs rights are being infringed upon, but don't care about the tights of others

Sure. Call around to health systems in Texas and see if you can find availability. In fact, call many states and see for yourself or simply check local news sources. It’s actually very simple to do. Or stay in the dark.IDC
There is no Pandemic. Anyone who believes that is an idiot and a slave. So go wear your slave muzzle, and just STFU like your Globalist Masters would have you do.

There is no Pandemic.
You may be confusing Covid with Santa Claus. Sorry if I have just disillusioned you, Virginia.

Meanwhile, the crackpots persist in hyping a Merck drug, Ivermectin, that Merck explains

There are trials underway to develop a real drug to treat Covid:

... On Sept. 1, Pfizer announced the first participant in the clinical trial received a dose of the oral drug, which is "designed specifically to combat COVID-19 – in non-hospitalized, symptomatic adult participants who have a confirmed diagnosis of SARS- CoV-2 infection and are not at increased risk of progressing to severe illness, which may lead to hospitalization or death."
There will be 1,140 participants in the clinical trial.
According to Pfizer, if successful, the drug "has the potential to address a significant unmet medical need, providing patients with a novel oral therapy that could be prescribed at the first sign of infection, without requiring hospitalization."
Mikael Dolsten, Pfizer's chief scientific officer, said phase 1 of the study showed powerful antiviral activity, and the drug could be effective against "all currently known COVID-19 variants."

Last edited:
You may be confusing Covid with Santa Claus. Sorry if I have just disillusioned you.

Meanwhile, the crackpots persist in hyping a Merck drug, Ivermectin, that Merck explains
Ivermectin maker sees no effectiveness against Covid - Olhar Digital - Ruetir
Meanwhile, there are trials underway to develop a real drug to treat Covid:
... On Sept. 1, Pfizer announced the first participant in the clinical trial received a dose of the oral drug, which is "designed specifically to combat COVID-19 – in non-hospitalized, symptomatic adult participants who have a confirmed diagnosis of SARS- CoV-2 infection and are not at increased risk of progressing to severe illness, which may lead to hospitalization or death."​
There will be 1,140 participants in the clinical trial.
According to Pfizer, if successful, the drug "has the potential to address a significant unmet medical need, providing patients with a novel oral therapy that could be prescribed at the first sign of infection, without requiring hospitalization."
Mikael Dolsten, Pfizer's chief scientific officer, said phase 1 of the study showed powerful antiviral activity, and the drug could be effective against "all currently known COVID-19 variants."
Sorry. There is no Pandemic. Same as there never was Russian Collusion unless you are talking about Clinton, Biden and Obama colluding with Putin to smear President Trump with a fake KGB style dossier.

A Pandemic does not have a 99.2% recovery rate.
A Pandemic cannot be cured by dog de-wormer or cheap anti malaria drugs.

First off, I would like to say that I don't support mandatory vaccinations.

But at the same time I also believe that people who choose not to be vaccinated should be restricted and what they are allowed to do in public.
In other words you support mandatory vaccinations.

Right off the bat, you're lying.

anti-vaxxers claim that their rights are being violated when a restaurant refuses them service because they don't have a vaccine report card. I guess that they believe that it's their right to do whatever they want someone on else's property,.

I am all for them being allowed to choose not to get the vaccine but they shouldn't complain when business owners tell them to take their business elsewhere. their right to control their own body does not include the right to infringe upon the rights of others.

That's fine if business owners do it of their own volition, but the state shouldn't be forcing business owners to impose any such requirements. How is that any different than the state imposing it on you directly?

You are clearly confusing Covid with Santa Claus.

You are entitled to your private delusion, even if you cannot cite any qualified public health expert and/or epidemiologist that supports it.
You are a Vax Terrorist then. Sorry, I don't go to your Fascist DemNazi church.

The ScamDemic is you. You are the biggest threat to America.

Uff… :eusa_doh:
Of course I can know. I understand the science. It’s actually very simple. You could as well but you won’t. In the mean time you watch that ice cube on the counter and report back on your findings of it’s long term effects.
:laugh2:
So your "understanding" of science let's you know what the long term effects of new drugs will be? Amazing, Hutch! (eye roll)

Whatever it takes. Why is that a problem for you? I guess it’s better to grind our healthcare systems down until they can no longer serve their communities effectively.

“Synthetic crap” :laugh2:
So let me see if I understand your "logic" here, Hutch! We lock down, mask up and get vaccinated like we've NEVER done to combat a virus only to have a variant of that virus bring us right back to square one? So are we to lock down, mask up and get vaccinated each year as another variant develops? This isn't working! It was a faulty response in the first place and duplicating it over and over again borders on farce!

So your "understanding" of science let's you know what the long term effects of new drugs will be? Amazing, Hutch! (eye roll)
Exactly. When you understand how it works, there is no fear of whatever effects you imagine. What long term effects are there on your oven when you try a new recipe?

So let me see if I understand your "logic" here, Hutch! We lock down, mask up and get vaccinated like we've NEVER done to combat a virus only to have a variant of that virus bring us right back to square one? So are we to lock down, mask up and get vaccinated each year as another variant develops? This isn't working! It was a faulty response in the first place and duplicating it over and over again borders on farce!
If it means people survive and our healthcare system isn’t continuously over stressed, then yes. If everyone were vaxxed, everyone could go about their lives without restriction. That’s what it takes.
Your “logic” is to do nothing. :laugh2:

1631219645580.png

Exactly. When you understand how it works, there is no fear of whatever effects you imagine. What long term effects are there on your oven when you try a new recipe?
Anyone who thinks their body is an oven in which it's OK to try out some new recipes deserves what they get, Hutch! I hope for your sake that the vaccine you've taken doesn't have long term effects.

If it means people survive and our healthcare system isn’t continuously over stressed, then yes. If everyone were vaxxed, everyone could go about their lives without restriction. That’s what it takes.
Your “logic” is to do nothing. :laugh2:
We locked down last year. We masked up last year. We got a new batch of Covid and it's infecting people that got vaccinated. My logic tells me that our approach to this was ill advised. Your logic tells you that we should do the same thing again.

I don't believe in having my privacy rights violated, so even though I am vaccinated, I would not go to those businesses. My health and what I do is no one else's business.

Maybe the business could also not serve blacks, jews, gays and others as well, after all it is their right to choose who they serve.
Well you are a rarity among anti-vaxxers. Believe that they should be allowed to go into any business or property that they wish to regardless of whether or not they have the permission of the owner to be there and ignore any requirements to wear masks or prohibitions against not vaccinated persons going onto the property. I'm sure you seen the countless videos of anti-vaxxers screaming and assaulting employees at stores and restaurants for telling them to leave.

We locked down last year. We masked up last year. We got a new batch of Covid and it's infecting people that got vaccinated. My logic tells me that our approach to this was ill advised. Your logic tells you that we should do the same thing again.
the reason why there is a new strain of the virus to begin with is because people refused to follow social distancing and refused to wear masks. If anti-vaxxers all wore masks and social distancing the new strange would not exist and the pandemic wouldn't have lasted as long as it did to begin with if they were following social distancing and wearing masks all along.

Well you are a rarity among anti-vaxxers. Believe that they should be allowed to go into any business or property that they wish to regardless of whether or not they have the permission of the owner to be there and ignore any requirements to wear masks or prohibitions against not vaccinated persons going onto the property. I'm sure you seen the countless videos of anti-vaxxers screaming and assaulting employees at stores and restaurants for telling them to leave.
I’m not an anti-vaxxer, I just believe my business is no one else’s, and I refuse to show proof. I also believe everyone has a right to decide what to do with their body. I also believe that everyone has a right to choose to buy a gun or not, though I’d never personally own one. Personal freedom is paramount in this country.

I’m not an anti-vaxxer, I just believe my business is no one else’s, and I refuse to show proof. I also believe everyone has a right to decide what to do with their body. I also believe that everyone has a right to choose to buy a gun or not, though I’d never personally own one. Personal freedom is paramount in this country.
The issue is when some people believe that their personal freedoms should be allowed to interfere with other people's personal freedom.

There are countless videos of these morons screaming in the faces of business owners and employees and outright attacking them when told that they have to wear a mask or leave or have to show proof of that of vaccination or leave.

I'm not talking about forcing people to become vaccinated, but telling them. They're not allowed to go into someone else's property without it isn't the same thing. You can choose to do with your body whatever you want but there are still consequences to those choices. It is not a violation of your rights for someone else to tell you that you're not allowed to come on their property if you arent vaccinated, or you're not wearing a mask.

Last edited:
The issue is when some people believe that their personal freedoms should be allowed to interfere with other people's personal freedom.

There are countless videos of these morons screaming in the faces of business owners and employees and outright attacking them when told that they have to wear a mask or leave or have to show proof of that of vaccination or leave.

I'm not talking about forcing people to become vaccinated, but telling them. They're not allowed to go into someone else's property without it isn't the same thing. You can choose to do with your body whatever you want but there are still consequences to those choices. It is not a violation of your rights for someone else to tell you that you're not allowed to come on their property if you arent vaccinated, or you're not wearing a mask.
I’m good with that, you called me an anti-vaxxer and I’m not. I vaccinated. I believe in choice. You want me to show proof that I vaccinated, I refuse to do business with you, it’s a choice. I find it an intrusion on my privacy. Now, if you have medical or religious exemptions then not allowing them into a business is a violation of a persons civil rights and that is a violation of ones civil rights. A lawsuit would follow and the business would lose.

Forum List

Back