A nti-Vaxers Say theirs rights are being infringed upon, but don't care about the tights of others

WTF?
You don't know much about vaccines.

"Breakthrough cases are still considered to be very rare. They appear to be most common among new variant strains."

ILMAO at "most common among new variant strains". Or in other terms, the vaccine is a fucking flu shot.

"Breakthrough cases are still considered to be very rare. They appear to be most common among new variant strains."

ILMAO at "most common among new variant strains". Or in other terms, the vaccine is a fucking flu shot.
No shit, a vaccine for a particular strain of flu.

A COVID‑19 vaccine is a vaccine intended to provide acquired immunity against severe acute respiratory syndrome coronavirus 2 (SARS‑CoV‑2), the virus that causes coronavirus disease 2019 (COVID‑19).
Wow, you're catching on.

Is it that bad if I wait to make sure I have a choice? I have "seen" the GOP witness statement from the "real" Doctors working on this case and for some reason, they still think it's man-made, way above odds too. Also, the science says that the delta variant and variants after that will be less and less harmful...

So I should take a vaccine who's long term health effects are unknown to gain 15% in effectiveness against a virus that my immune system pretty much handled in four days of mild symptoms when I came down with Covid? With all respect, Hutch...that's NUTS!
It's fantastic that the Pfizer vaccine has been administered that many times worldwide but that does ZERO to tell me what the long term health effects might be! It may be perfectly safe and that would be great. It might cause liver failure or something else that's totally unforseen and be a nightmare for those who got vaccinated. We just don't know!
To be honest with you...I suspect that there are a large number of health care "experts" who are holding their breaths right now HOPING that there are no long term health effects because if there are then THEY will be the ones who will have created THAT health crisis trying to alleviate THIS health crisis.
As I've said all along. If you worry your immune system isn't up to the task of fighting off Covid then by all means get the shot. All I'm saying is that it's morally wrong for you to make that call for someone else...forcing them to get vaccinated when there are so many questions still about what kind of affects these vaccines may have.
There will be no long term side effects. mRNA has a short lifespan. Hence the need for boosters. Try reading and not relying on your own faulty understanding.
BTW shorter, milder cases produce far fewer antibodies than a more severe cases. You probably don’t have the protection you think you do.

You support Segregation of minorities since a large percentage are unvaccinated.
Your brain is broken if you can't see that vaccine hesitation of an experimental drug with unknown long term effects goes across the political, cultural and social spectrum. But you continue on with the one sided smear campaign, shills gotta shill.

Dumbass.
Undeniably broken.

Is it that bad if I wait to make sure I have a choice? I have "seen" the GOP witness statement from the "real" Doctors working on this case and for some reason, they still think it's man-made, way above odds too. Also, the science says that the delta variant and variants after that will be less and less harmful...
Uff… :eusa_doh:
Does delta look “less harmful” to you?

There will be no long term side effects. mRNA has a short lifespan. Hence the need for boosters. Try reading and not relying on your own faulty understanding.
BTW shorter, milder cases produce far fewer antibodies than a more severe cases. You probably don’t have the protection you think you do.
You have absolutely no way of knowing what the long term effects are, Hutch...nor will anyone else until time passes!
You can't scare me with a virus that shouldn't be frightening to people in good health, Hutch! The plain truth is that I stand a better chance of being killed by a lightning strike than I do of dying from Covid. That doesn't mean I won't leave the house for fear of getting hit by lightning!

So how many vaccines and then boosters are we going to have to take to get on with living a normal life, Hutch? Any guess on that? Any proof of what the long term effects on the human body are going to be when you're continually pumping synthetic crap into your system?
I'm amused at the Vegans and Vegetarians who would shrink in horror at putting something "bad" in their bodies but who are now rushing out to pump themselves full of something they don't have a CLUE about!

You have absolutely no way of knowing what the long term effects are, Hutch...nor will anyone else until time passes!
You can't scare me with a virus that shouldn't be frightening to people in good health, Hutch! The plain truth is that I stand a better chance of being killed by a lightning strike than I do of dying from Covid. That doesn't mean I won't leave the house for fear of getting hit by lightning!
Uff… :eusa_doh:
Of course I can know. I understand the science. It’s actually very simple. You could as well but you won’t. In the mean time you watch that ice cube on the counter and report back on your findings of it’s long term effects.
:laugh2:

So how many vaccines and then boosters are we going to have to take to get on with living a normal life, Hutch? Any guess on that? Any proof of what the long term effects on the human body are going to be when you're continually pumping synthetic crap into your system?
I'm amused at the Vegans and Vegetarians who would shrink in horror at putting something "bad" in their bodies but who are now rushing out to pump themselves full of something they don't have a CLUE about!
Whatever it takes. Why is that a problem for you? I guess it’s better to grind our healthcare systems down until they can no longer serve their communities effectively.

“Synthetic crap” :laugh2:

I would indeed say it to your face but I don't wich to be exposed to your potential viral load.

The fact is that I do feel sorry for you morons, but more sorry for those who you inflict needless pain and suffering on. And I really don't give half a fuck if you believe me or not

Now get the fuck out of here. Your contibution to this topic and level of discourse is beyond pathetic.

Golly aren't you just the toughest little old man on the block. Nobody cares what you think Gramps and there is nothing you can do about it.

First off, I would like to say that I don't support mandatory vaccinations.

But at the same time I also believe that people who choose not to be vaccinated should be restricted and what they are allowed to do in public.

anti-vaxxers claim that their rights are being violated when a restaurant refuses them service because they don't have a vaccine report card. I guess that they believe that it's their right to do whatever they want someone on else's property,.

I am all for them being allowed to choose not to get the vaccine but they shouldn't complain when business owners tell them to take their business elsewhere. their right to control their own body does not include the right to infringe upon the rights of others.
I don't believe in having my privacy rights violated, so even though I am vaccinated, I would not go to those businesses. My health and what I do is no one else's business.

Maybe the business could also not serve blacks, jews, gays and others as well, after all it is their right to choose who they serve.

You are hopelessly deceived. Then again, that's what you pursued in life, and now your life is a lie.
Sure. Call around to health systems in Texas and see if you can find availability. In fact, call many states and see for yourself or simply check local news sources. It’s actually very simple to do. Or stay in the dark.IDC

New Topics

Forum List

Back