A Note To Teacher's Everywhere

For at least the fifth time: teachers should...just accept being PHYSICALLY ATTACKED? ...

Do you think every teacher in the country is being physically attacked, and on a daily basis? Where did you get that idea?

Boston didn't also shut down? Mass is one of the card carrying Commie states.

One of the best things about DeSantis is that he would not shut down the Florida schools.

Because of his good Conservative leadership my grandkids are all at grade level now. Unlike the students from the Communist states that lost a year.
Florida schools?... :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

One of the best things about DeSantis is that he would not shut down the Florida schools.

Flash is a liar.

Flash is a liar.
Tell that to my youngest granddaughter that completed the Second Grade during the Pandemic thanks to the great leadership of DeSantis while Second Graders in the Communist States run by dumbass Democrats sat at home.

Tell that to my youngest granddaughter that completed the Second Grade during the Pandemic thanks to the great leadership of DeSantis while Second Graders in the Communist States run by dumbass Democrats sat at home.
So you don't believe that Florida Schools shut down, at all.

So you don't believe that Florida Schools shut down, at all.
They were shut down for a few weeks when the Pandemic first started. However, DeSantis put a stop to the 2020-2021 school year being shut down. Meanwhile in the Democrat controlled states most of them did not have in person classes for that school year. That is why so many kids from those states are behind now in grade level. However, the greedy Teacher's Union members, who are a big cash cow for the filthy Democrat Party, got paid for doing absolutely nothing of value for the students.

They were shut down for a few weeks when the Pandemic first started. However, DeSantis put a stop to the 2020-2021 school year being shut down. Meanwhile in the Democrat controlled states most of them did not have in person classes for that school year. That is why so many kids from those states are behind now in grade level. However, the greedy Teacher's Union members, who are a big cash cow for the filthy Democrat Party, got paid for doing absolutely nothing of value for the students.
When Florida schools sent students home in March of 2020, administrators didn’t know how long the closures would end up lasting or how intensely the shutdown would affect kids.

Initially the hiatus was supposed to last two weeks — an extended spring break. But students didn't go back to their classrooms for the entire rest of the school year.

From the Article, you are saying is a lie.
The article states that schools shut down initially for hopefully 2 weeks, but it ended up extending for the rest of the year.
Are you calling this ^^^^^ a lie?

When Florida schools sent students home in March of 2020, administrators didn’t know how long the closures would end up lasting or how intensely the shutdown would affect kids.

Initially the hiatus was supposed to last two weeks — an extended spring break. But students didn't go back to their classrooms for the entire rest of the school year.

From the Article, you are saying is a lie.
The article states that schools shut down initially for hopefully 2 weeks, but it ended up extending for the rest of the year.
Are you calling this ^^^^^ a lie?
You stupid shit.

If you had bother to read what I wrote before you started to spew shit out your ass I told you that the kids were sent home for a time after the Pandemic started. It was the 2020-2021 school year that DeSantis kept the schools opened while the Democrats shut down schools in the Communist states.

Learn to read, it is fundamental.

They were shut down for a few weeks when the Pandemic first started.

If you had bother to read what I wrote before you started to spew shit
You clearly stated that schools were shut down for only 2 weeks. LIE.
I did read what you wrote, and you wrote that schools shut down for only 2 weeks, and I corrected you and said they shut down for the rest of the year.
March 2020 to June 2020.

They were shut down for a few weeks when the Pandemic first started.

It was the 2020-2021 school year that DeSantis kept the schools opened while the Democrats shut down schools in the Communist states.

Wrong again Flash.

Florida shut down in person teaching in March 2020, just like all States did, (I'm sure there are some exceptions) and reopened in various hybrid modes in Sept 2020, just like many Blue States like WA, as noted above.

Forum List

Back