A new town

I

Indofred

I've been demi thinking about Newtown and Milton Keynes.
Come on, "New York", what unimaginative twit came up with that?
Really, what boring bastard comes up with shit names like that?
If I were the man to name a new place, I'd call it 'gobbler's knob', "Dick end", or something else that'd make people remember it.

What would you call a new town?

If I were the man to name a new place, I'd call it 'gobbler's knob', "Dick end", or something else that'd make people remember it.

Muslim Slaughterville

A lot of cities, like New York, on the east coast were named after cities/towns in England. There is a York in England, so they called it "New" York. :)

List of places in the United States named after places in England - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

A lot of cities, like New York, on the east coast were named after cities/towns in England. There is a York in England, so they called it "New" York. :)

List of places in the United States named after places in England - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

As I'm from Yorkshire, I'm familiar with York.

Forum List

Back