A new requirement to be President of the United States.

LOL. Whelp. If that's the bar. Then the Orange Man dug a hole, shoved the bar into the dirt, and jumped on top of it until the bar was even lower.
I don't think the SC could have come up with a better definition of the term "abortion". We lived it for four years. :auiqs.jpg:

Biden vs Trump. Not even a mildly difficult choice in all but the most feeble of minds.
Biden is old, gaffe prone, and lies when it suits him. Typical career politician. But I know he is actually interested in being President.
And....that is light years from a constantly lying, corrupt, grifting, pep rally holding wannabe who has no interest in the job.

You're right. Trump isn't President. But you members of Alt-Right Nation are going to blame Biden regardless (even if most of the issues began and were exacerbated by your savior).

Our issues come from a majority of voting population who aren't invested in learning about the issues we face, or the difficult steps we must take to solve these issues.
They're happy to turn on Fox, OANN, or Newsmax, put their brains on autopilot and let the klaxxons dictate and direct their outrage. :)
Only thing Biden is interested in is pedophilia and dishonest graft. If you are unable to see the difference between Trump and Biden as far as the ability to run the country properly and you're the one that needs help.

Hows your Electric bill? How's your gas pump bill? How's your heating bill? How is your grocery bill?

You have Dedicated yourself to a mantra and become a team member... A tribal participant. You are doing absolutely no thinking on a critical level whatsoever. Your entire post the collection of childish reflexivities.

Take a Closer look.... Even the Democrats are attacking Biden right now.

Only thing Biden is interested in is pedophilia and dishonest graft. If you are unable to see the difference between Trump and Biden as far as the ability to run the country properly and you're the one that needs help.

Hows your Electric bill? How's your gas pump bill? How's your heating bill? How is your grocery bill?

You have Dedicated yourself to a mantra and become a team member... A tribal participant. You are doing absolutely no thinking on a critical level whatsoever. Your entire post the collection of childish reflexivities.

It is typical of what you get not just here - but the entire country.

Get over yourself. And stop posting bullshit. In years past, line #1 would have landed you in legal hot water unless you were able to back your drivel up. Pull your head out of alt-right media. They lie to you.

Look, I know Trump was your great white hope and savior. But the bottom line is, if he had somehow managed to overturn the election results and sat another term,
he would be dealing with the exact same issues as Biden is now. Only difference?, Trump wouldn't give a shit. Because he was never interested in actually doing the job
of being President.

People need someone to bitch at. And they usually pick the guy in the big chair. Funny how when Trump blew the response to COVID two years ago and people were dropping like
flies with absolutely no leadership coming from the WH, you let Trump off the hook. Critical thinking?? Please. Trump is just the gifter. You enabled him. Your support and devotion
to him says more about YOU than it does him. Because in a normal world, his political career should have been over the moment he stepped off the escalator that day at
Trump Tower.

AHEM:

How's your Electric bill? How's your gas pump bill? How's your heating bill? How is your grocery bill?

Larger type won't distract from the fact you are full of shit. You're just making your shit bigger.

If Trump were still El Prez today, he'd be dealing with the same shit.

Take your larger type and shove it where the sun don't shine...or..maybe it does shine there.
I won't judge. :)

Get over yourself. And stop posting bullshit. In years past, line #1 would have landed you in legal hot water unless you were able to back your drivel up. Pull your head out of alt-right media. They lie to you.

Look, I know Trump was your great white hope and savior. But the bottom line is, if he had somehow managed to overturn the election results and sat another term,
he would be dealing with the exact same issues as Biden is now. Only difference?, Trump wouldn't give a shit. Because he was never interested in actually doing the job
of being President.

People need someone to bitch at. And they usually pick the guy in the big chair. Funny how when Trump blew the response to COVID two years ago and people were dropping like
flies with absolutely no leadership coming from the WH, you let Trump off the hook. Critical thinking?? Please. Trump is just the gifter. You enabled him. Your support and devotion
to him says more about YOU than it does him. Because in a normal world, his political career should have been over the moment he stepped off the escalator that day at
Trump Tower.

AHEM:

Larger type won't distract from the fact you are full of shit. You're just making your shit bigger.

If Trump were still El Prez today, he'd be dealing with the same shit.

Take your larger type and shove it where the sun don't shine...or..maybe it does shine there.
I won't judge. :)

GAS?
Electric?
Grocery?
Heating?

NO ANSWERS???? Hmmmm just plain old pissed off eh?
Can't control me??? Does that make you mad???

JO

AHEM:

You taking a page from PC's posting guide now? :auiqs.jpg:

You..are..FULL..OF..SHIT.

In order to qualify to run for President of the United States - a candidate must have the intelligence and cognitive ability to successfully be a Walmart cashier for one day without any help.
If they don't have the cranial capacity to be a damn checkout cashier unassisted - they can't run for President.

This might be tongue in cheek... but it is really sad that the current President, in no way, would be able to do it.

How did we get to this point? And don;t tell me about "Orange man bad" - he is not President.

I think anyone who gets their party's nomination should be subjected to a series of tests.

First, one should be physically fit, so they need to undergo a rigorous physical examination. The President of the United States maintains a rather grueling schedule for at least four years. I remember reading once that Bill Clinton would routinely get only three or four hours sleep a night.

Second, a nominee should undergo moderate cognitive testing. Joe Biden proves, every day, how important it is for this to happen. I don;t blame him for it. I blame his 79 years and his handlers for trying to keep his obvious cognitive decline under wraps.

Third, a nominee should undergo psychological and psychiatric examinations. We need to know if a person has the temperament to be the most powerful man in the world.

If a nominee fails to successfully endure those three tests, his party must then choose another candidate...

What would be more beneficial would be to require a basic understanding of government (including voting). In current state, we have a majority of constituents who either don't vote or are low information voters basing their opinion on hearsay / trends / social media.

LOL. Whelp. If that's the bar. Then the Orange Man dug a hole, shoved the bar into the dirt, and jumped on top of it until the bar was even lower.
I don't think the SC could have come up with a better definition of the term "abortion". We lived it for four years. :auiqs.jpg:

Biden vs Trump. Not even a mildly difficult choice in all but the most feeble of minds.
Biden is old, gaffe prone, and lies when it suits him. Typical career politician. But I know he is actually interested in being President.
And....that is light years from a constantly lying, corrupt, grifting, pep rally holding wannabe who has no interest in the job.

You're right. Trump isn't President. But you members of Alt-Right Nation are going to blame Biden regardless (even if most of the issues began and were exacerbated by your savior).

Our issues come from a majority of voting population who aren't invested in learning about the issues we face, or the difficult steps we mI ust take to solve these issues.
They're happy to turn on Fox, OANN, or Newsmax, put their brains on autopilot and let the klaxxons dictate and direct their outrage. :)

I won't listen to any asshole who snidely refers to Donald Trump as "our savior".

In order to qualify to run for President of the United States - a candidate must have the intelligence and cognitive ability to successfully be a Walmart cashier for one day without any help.
Would this person be trained on Walmarts Point Of Sale system beforehand?These systems tend to vary.

AHEM:

What a stupid ass comment even a year and a half later.

If they don't have the cranial capacity to be a damn checkout cashier unassisted - they can't run for President.

This might be tongue in cheek... but it is really sad that the current President, in no way, would be able to do it.

How did we get to this point? And don;t tell me about "Orange man bad" - he is not President.
I think we could heighten the standards. I have suggested that a candidate for president have at least four years of experience as a governor in one of the 50 states.

I think we could heighten the standards. I have suggested that a candidate for president have at least four years of experience as a governor in one of the 50 states.

Yeah, but then you just get more politicians.

I thought it was refreshing to have a president who was NOT a politician.

I do think the candidates should be able to pass a Mini-Mental Exam consisting of 30 very easy questions. Missing ONE question, given how simple they are, should be grounds for exclusion.

Plus, the test should be given annually to any sitting president.
Presidential candidates should have a medical examination to run for office--this should be an expectation more than a law since there is no constitutional provision for it--and that medical examination should include a cognitive test/evaluation.

This should not be considered a qualifying issue but rather one of integrity to reassure the voters that the candidate they vote for probably has all his marbles and has a good chance to survive his/her term of office.

Presidential candidates should have a medical examination to run for office--this should be an expectation more than a law since there is no constitutional provision for it--and that medical examination should include a cognitive test/evaluation.

This should not be considered a qualifying issue but rather one of integrity to reassure the voters that the candidate they vote for probably has all his marbles and has a good chance to survive his/her term of office.
Yes, an integrity issue.

New Topics

Forum List

Back