A new Quinnipiac University poll released Tuesday 10/19 shows that Joe Biden’s favorability rating has dipped below that of Donald Trump’s.

Could be. Depends on him.
What do you think could move it up? Energy prices won't go down soon, supply chain will take months to settle, inflation isn't going to change soon either. Crime rates might drop in winter, but Biden gets no credit for that. I don't really see what he can do to move his numbers up.

As you folks like point out Biden started higher than Trump. Meaning this epic tanking is worse than Trump. Your boy is a dud.
So?

Trump is still not president.

tenor.gif

And this is in spite of the fact that the media incessantly trashed Trump but have abetted Biden.

That's really a good point. When you take in to consideration of how the MSM spent 4 years doing everything they could to tear Trump down, and then add to the fact that they have their noses firmly up the ass of Biden and Dimocrats, it's pretty amazing that Biden has this low of approval #'s.

What do you think could move it up? Energy prices won't go down soon, supply chain will take months to settle, inflation isn't going to change soon either. Crime rates might drop in winter, but Biden gets no credit for that. I don't really see what he can do to move his numbers up.
I don't see energy prices remaining as high (at least on gasoline and natural gas) through the winter and figure strategic reserves will be tapped to help reduce, although producers will make a bundle before it levels, which that part does not bother me. Inflation will level with steps of Fed and the Administration, probably before spring, having seen periods of inflation before, of course the ratchet effect will be observed and no matter how far prices move up, don't expect to see them drop back to pre-existing levels. Most people don't hold the president responsible for the crime rate, as he does not set or enforce local laws. Like any politician, he will try to garner some credit for the drop over winter, but there is always a drop in winter above the Mason Dixon line in winter. The supply chain will catch up, whether the Pres makes some mover or not as there isn't really a shortage at source, but a logistics and transportation problem to work through. People will get over the shitty looking way we got out of Afghanistan and will mostly be glad we did. Basically, I am just not a pessimistic as many or gleeful, in the case of the trumpers. Not my first rodeo and seen a lot of crap before.

What’s really astonishing is that the corporate media for the most part covers up for Biden, yet his numbers are still so low.

It's not a shock to me and I don't see Biden preparing to resign over that.
Why do you bother making an idiot of yourself? There's no federal election.
Because Fuck Biden chants that are now playing across all sports stadiums will be updated to “impeach 46” soon. Wouldn’t it be ironic if Biden gets deservedly impeached and removed or resigns from office. :clap2: Poetic justice will be visiting the Democratic Party soon.

Because Fuck Biden chants that are now playing across all sports stadiums will be updated to “impeach 46” soon. Wouldn’t it be ironic if Biden gets deservedly impeached and removed or resigns from office. :clap2: Poetic justice will be visiting the Democratic Party soon.

Impeached for what? What's the charge?
Do some research as to what can be pursued then tell me which one.

Poetic justice is not the applicable term. You're ignorant.
All the shouting by brain dead sports followers is an indication they are not too smart.
Remember when you all said trump couldn't lose, look at the rally numbers compared to Biden yet now you've fallen for the same con job again.
You're a slow learner son.

Impeached for what? What's the charge?
Do some research as to what can be pursued then tell me which one.

Poetic justice is not the applicable term. You're ignorant.
All the shouting by brain dead sports followers is an indication they are not too smart.
Remember when you all said trump couldn't lose, look at the rally numbers compared to Biden yet now you've fallen for the same con job again.
You're a slow learner son.
Impeached for far more than you ever falsely accused Trump of.

War--with his puppet masters the chinese/corrupt judges/IRS/Obama prosecutors/corrupt/SS (anti-fa and blm thugs)/ FBI telling the newly captured americans what to say at the point of a gun.

New Topics

Forum List

Back