A New Pandemic

GMCGeneral

Diamond Member
Dec 16, 2020
For me to know and you not to find out.

This problem isn't just isolated to my city, but is nationwide. These young punks think they're invincible, that they'll never get caught, or worse; get injured or killed from the stupid stunts they are doing on these illegal vehicles. They show no regard for legitimate motorists, V&T laws, and are a menace. Dirt bikes/ATVs do NOT belong on city streets, PERIOD!

This problem isn't just isolated to my city, but is nationwide. These young punks think they're invincible, that they'll never get caught, or worse; get injured or killed from the stupid stunts they are doing on these illegal vehicles. They show no regard for legitimate motorists, V&T laws, and are a menace. Dirt bikes/ATVs do NOT belong on city streets, PERIOD!
They are everywhere.
What they need to do is build their own road somewhere and have their fun.

They are everywhere.
What they need to do is build their own road somewhere and have their fun.
There are plenty of abandoned rail beds in my area they can use.. I guess terrorizing legit motorists and people are part of the thrill.

Forum List

Back