A Nation Floating On Scams And Hoaxes

"I lie to them because they want to be lied to". Describes Trump's theory on life to a T. Thanks for that Jumbo.

Are you suggesting that you have something against lies and liars?????

Let's check:
Nothing Trump has prevaricated about amounts to a hill of beans compared to these examples:

1. Obama told illegal aliens to go and vote, saying "When you vote, you're a citizen yourself."

2. After promising that Iran would never get nuclear weapons, Obama guaranteed them nukes.

October 7 2008, in the second presidential debate: "We cannot allow Iran to get a nuclear weapon. It would be a game-changer in the region. Not only would it threaten Israel, our strongest ally in the region and one of our strongest allies in the world, but it would also create a possibility of nuclear weapons falling into the hands of terrorists. And so it's unacceptable. And I will do everything that's required to prevent it. And we will never take military options off the table"

The first is an attack on America, the second, on all of Western Civilization.

I bet you voted for this liar, too:

Biden: I never said I oppose fracking…..show the tape!!!!

At 7:20 of the vid:

Bernie: I’m talking about stopping fracking…

Biden: So am I!

I guarantee we’re gonna end fossil fuel

Now, which is.....are you more of an imbecile, or more of a liar yourself????

'Fess up.

TL,DR, DC.

Trump lies to you because you buy every lie...and beg for more. Just like canoli.

Trump has been a GREAT PRESIDENT who actually improved AMERICA as he promised but watch you desperately grasp at any attempt to smear on your unfounded bullshit. FIND A MORAL COMPASS CORN--STEAL ONE IF YOU HAVE TOO.

Trump lies to you and you buy every lie. And beg for more.

Barry lied his ass off and you approved.

Trump is a great POTUS as was proved before the Chinese virus was released on the world.

Trump was far faster and more efficient than Hussein was.

Knew who pointed that out?
Biden's newly named chief of staff....

Biden named Ron Klain as his chief of staff.

The guy was in the Obama White House, and said this about Obama's work on the H1N1: "We did every possible thing wrong."

"Biden has fought a pandemic before. It did not go smoothly.

The Obama administration's ability to stop the swine flu came down to luck, one former aide says.​

“It is purely a fortuity that this isn’t one of the great mass casualty events in American history,” Ron Klain, who was Biden’s chief of staff at the time, said of H1N1 in 2019. “It had nothing to do with us doing anything right. It just had to do with luck. If anyone thinks that this can’t happen again, they don’t have to go back to 1918, they just have to go back to 2009, 2010 and imagine a virus with a different lethality, and you can just do the math on that.

Over the course of a year, the H1N1 flu infected 60 million Americans, but claimed only 12,469 lives, according to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention.”

Yup and if Biden gets in he will be facing exactly what Trump is facing right now.

I'd bet he doesn't do anything differently than Trump did. He will of course try to shut everything down and since no POTUS can tell any State what to do, most will tell him to pound sand. States want to get their economies up and running not shut it all down again.

LOL. If he does 1/10 more than Trump did, he'll be way more successful. Remember, up to March 11th, all Trump did was tweet, golf, and hold his pep rallies.
See, the issue here is competence. It's the reason you don't elect a former reality TV show host to be your President. It won't go well. Biden is a career politician.
I'll take that any day over a businessman. Government..cannot be run like a business.

"I lie to them because they want to be lied to". Describes Trump's theory on life to a T. Thanks for that Jumbo.

Let's check:
Nothing Trump has prevaricated about amounts to a hill of beans compared to these examples:

1. Obama told illegal aliens to go and vote, saying "When you vote, you're a citizen yourself."

2. After promising that Iran would never get nuclear weapons, Obama guaranteed them nukes.

October 7 2008, in the second presidential debate: "We cannot allow Iran to get a nuclear weapon. It would be a game-changer in the region. Not only would it threaten Israel, our strongest ally in the region and one of our strongest allies in the world, but it would also create a possibility of nuclear weapons falling into the hands of terrorists. And so it's unacceptable. And I will do everything that's required to prevent it. And we will never take military options off the table"

'Fess up.

TL,DR, DC.

Trump lies to you because you buy every lie...and beg for more. Just like canoli.

Trump has been a GREAT PRESIDENT who actually improved AMERICA as he promised but watch you desperately grasp at any attempt to smear on your unfounded bullshit. FIND A MORAL COMPASS CORN--STEAL ONE IF YOU HAVE TOO.

Trump is a great POTUS as was proved before the Chinese virus was released on the world.

The guy was in the Obama White House, and said this about Obama's work on the H1N1: "We did every possible thing wrong."

The Obama administration's ability to stop the swine flu came down to luck, one former aide says.​

“It is purely a fortuity that this isn’t one of the great mass casualty events in American history,” Ron Klain, who was Biden’s chief of staff at the time, said of H1N1 in 2019. “It had nothing to do with us doing anything right. It just had to do with luck. If anyone thinks that this can’t happen again, they don’t have to go back to 1918, they just have to go back to 2009, 2010 and imagine a virus with a different lethality, and you can just do the math on that.

Over the course of a year, the H1N1 flu infected 60 million Americans, but claimed only 12,469 lives, according to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention.”

It went much better than Trump's response. The Obama Administration declared a public health emergency before WHO acted on April 26th. A test to detect the swine flu was announced by April 28 and they were shipped on May 1. It was also determined that the swine flu did not have a strong fatality rate. The 12,000 deaths occured over the period of 1 year. We are headed towards 300,000 or more in the first year. Also a vaccine was developed 5 months later.

Let's check:

'Fess up.

TL,DR, DC.

"Over the course of a year, the H1N1 flu infected 60 million Americans, but claimed only 12,469 lives, according to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention.”

More proof that the Wuhan Red Death is no different than the seasonal flu

Both have the very same symptoms, and if one multiplies the claimed 250,000 deaths by the CDC statement that only 6% are totally attributable to the Chinese virus.......you wind up with about the same number.

You are a liar. You are living proof that figures lie and liars figure. You go tell that to someone who has lost a loved one or loved ones. They would be justified in kicking your butt, You are the most insensirtive asshole I have ever read. The coronavirus is not the seasonal flu. It is far more deadlier. Even Trump admitted it was deadly. Don't contradict your Fuerher.

Let's check:

'Fess up.

TL,DR, DC.

"Over the course of a year, the H1N1 flu infected 60 million Americans, but claimed only 12,469 lives, according to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention.”

Both have the very same symptoms, and if one multiplies the claimed 250,000 deaths by the CDC statement that only 6% are totally attributable to the Chinese virus.......you wind up with about the same number.

You are a liar. You are living proof that figures lie and liars figure. You go tell that to someone who has lost a loved one or loved ones. They would be justified in kicking your butt, You are the most insensirtive asshole I have ever read. The coronavirus is not the seasonal flu. It is far more deadlier. Even Trump admitted it was deadly. Don't contradict your Fuerher.

You got on to PC perfectly. She loves Trump since both she and he are narcissistic sociopaths.

Let's check:

'Fess up.

TL,DR, DC.

the 2017-2018 flu had 45 million cases and 61,000 deaths
the 2018-2019 flu had 35 million cases and 34,157 deaths
this year we've had 15 million cases of covid with 284k deaths.

1hx45gmddv361.jpg

Let's check:

'Fess up.

1. Obama did no such thing. He said that if you vote then that means you are a citizen and do not have to fear being arrested. Your lie number one.

2. Worth noting that many of our military leaders also backed the past. What you are stating is your opinion or should I say Trump's opinion since you can't think for yourself.

3. Biden has tqalked about zero enissions by 2050. Hardly something that is going to be done tomorrow.

Obama to illegal aliens: "When you vote, you're a citizen yourself."

Exact quote.

I can't recall who said this, but it is the central truth of our nation today: "I lie to them because they want to be lied to."

The Democrats, the Deep State, lots of those we call leaders.
First collusion, collusion, collusion, Russia, Russia, Russia, Obstruction, Obstruction, Obstruction. Racist, Racist, Racist, Impeach, Impeach, Impeach, Recession, Recession, Recession, Emoluments, 25th amendment, Stormy Daniels, lies about Charlottesville fine Nazis, Kurds, Ukraine, Quid Pro Quo, ‘lynching,’ the GAO charges, Lev Parnas, impeachment, coronavirus ‘hoax,’ General Flynn perjury trap, no evidence of voter fraud in the stolen election.....

And at least as great a hoax, the Wuhan Red Death.

No quarter of a million died from the virus.....nearly every death was to someone who had a condition that was killing them without having the virus.
Lock-downs that the officials who announce them don't observer for themselves and their families.

"There's No Science Claim On This" - O'Leary Lashes Out At State Lockdowns As CNBC's Sorkin Does Damage Control
Tyler Durden | Zero Hedge

Kevin O'Leary railed against the lockdowns, asking the one key question that seems to be eluding Sorkin: why do the big box retailers get priority over small businesses?

"How is it possible when I've spent 60 or 80 thousand dollars on the back of the restaurant and the front of the restaurant to provide seats and heaters - and complied with city ordinances - and was just about to re-open - no tents, this is not tented, this is outside - I'm shut down. And right across the street there's a big box retailer across the street that has people inside that's open?" he asked.
O'Leary added:

"There's no science claim on this... people are making 'calmative' science statements... how can 'outside' be less safe than 'inside'..."
and... "All my employees have to be laid off - a third time!"
"I'm not even saying open them inside! I'm only asking 'How can it be fair?' and 'How can it be right'?" O'Leary claims.

Gewt a better source. O'Leary is a pompous ass. The reason big box retailers are doing better is because they are big. That means even at 25% capacity, that is a large group of people. Big box retailers do not have bars or gyms which have been major sources of infection. worth noting that Democrats are for helping people who are being affecte34d by the pandemic. Republicans are not. McConnell laughed in a debate when it was pointed out that people are suffering. It was a big joke to him as he continues to block pandemic relief.

One would imagine that the term "pompous ass" would stick in your throat.

But.....as we have seen so often, folks like you have so very little self-awareness.

You have no awareness whatsoever. Apparently 300,000 people deying will be fine with you. Worth noting that the first package kept the economy afloat for 5 or 6 months. Now McConnell doesn't care if a slow economy turns into a severe recession or even a depression. That is one of the factors that created a depression. Also worth noting that O'Leary has said that unemployment checks should be extended until 2022. He also supports more direct payments.

Shark Tank's Kevin O'Leary Wants Second Stimulus Checks, Unemployment Benefits Extended Until 2022 (ibtimes.com)

I can assume you support that.

Not from the Wuhan.

That's a scam.

Let's check:

'Fess up.

TL,DR, DC.

Yup and if Biden gets in he will be facing exactly what Trump is facing right now.

I'd bet he doesn't do anything differently than Trump did. He will of course try to shut everything down and since no POTUS can tell any State what to do, most will tell him to pound sand. States want to get their economies up and running not shut it all down again.

LOL. If he does 1/10 more than Trump did, he'll be way more successful. Remember, up to March 11th, all Trump did was tweet, golf, and hold his pep rallies.
See, the issue here is competence. It's the reason you don't elect a former reality TV show host to be your President. It won't go well. Biden is a career politician.
I'll take that any day over a businessman. Government..cannot be run like a business.

Now....about Trump's economic miracle....

"He created perhaps the greatest economy in U.S. history before COVID-19. And now he's doing it again!

Who's gonna vote against that?

Remember the brilliant wisdom of Democratic strategist James Carville: "It's the economy, stupid."

The first time, Trump had to rebuild former President Obama and former Vice President Joe Biden's disastrous economy. Obama and Biden were even worse when it came to jobs. It took them four years to get unemployment below 8%. But after the start of the disastrous COVID-19 pandemic, when unemployment hit 14%, it took Trump only five months to get unemployment back under 8%.

Let's go back to GDP. Because economic growth is what really matters. That's how you create jobs. That's how you make Americans feel "better off." The Atlanta Fed is projecting the third-quarter GDP number released on Oct. 29 will be 34.6%. That would be the fastest quarterly economic growth in history. Even if the projection is high, even if the number comes in at 30%, or 27%, or 25%, it would still be the highest in America's history, by a wide margin.

But wait; it gets better. Trump achieved this miracle with a large portion of the country closed for business. Trump did it with deep-blue states such as California, New York, New Jersey, Massachusetts, Illinois and Michigan mostly locked down and closed for business for most of the quarter.

What if all those states had been open for business?

But it gets better. On Friday, the government announced U.S. core retail sales were up a stunning 9.1% year to year -- the greatest rise in America's history. Again, this happened while a dozen blue states were still mostly shut down. They didn't even have indoor dining in California and most of New York City in September.

Optimism of small-business owners climbed to an all-time high in September. Even more significant, the National Federation of Independent Business optimism index October reading of 204 points was the highest since January. That means small-business owners are the most excited and optimistic they've been since before the pandemic.

By the way, economists predicted this small-business optimism index would rise to between 99 and 102 in September. Instead, it doubled to 204, ..."

U.S. GDP Grew 33.1% in Third Quarter, Fastest Expansion Ever

Let's check:

'Fess up.

TL,DR, DC.

It went much better than Trump's response. The Obama Administration declared a public health emergency before WHO acted on April 26th. A test to detect the swine flu was announced by April 28 and they were shipped on May 1. It was also determined that the swine flu did not have a strong fatality rate. The 12,000 deaths occured over the period of 1 year. We are headed towards 300,000 or more in the first year. Also a vaccine was developed 5 months later.

Trump....11 days.

Obama.....6 months.

, Obama.....took him 6 months and 1,000 dead Americans to act.

"Obama declares H1N1 emergency
October 26,
2009 8:47 a.m. EDT
Washington (CNN) -- President Obama has declared a national emergency to deal with the "rapid increase in illness" from the H1N1 influenza virus."
Obama declares H1N1 emergency - CNN.com

It isn't until paragraph 10 that this is noted:

"Since the H1N1 flu pandemic began in April, millions of people in the United States have been infected, at least 20,000 have been hospitalized and more than 1,000 have died, said Dr. Thomas Frieden, director of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention."

What a difference between this competent, America-loving executive and Obama.

Where's the gratitude, Democrats???

Let's check:

'Fess up.

TL,DR, DC.

I never lie.....I'm not a Democrat.

Let's check:

'Fess up.

TL,DR, DC.

1hx45gmddv361.jpg

The CDC said only 6% of that number claimed for the Wuhan actually died from the Wuhan.

6%

Let's check:

'Fess up.

TL,DR, DC.

1hx45gmddv361.jpg

The CDC said only 6% of that number claimed for the Wuhan actually died from the Wuhan.

6%

that was from incomplete death certificates.

That observation most likely means that those death certificates were incomplete because the certifiers gave only the underlying cause of death and not the full causal sequence that led to it, Anderson says.

Forum List

Back