A Much Easier Life...

Big Black Dog

Platinum Member
May 20, 2009
Remember way back when our only big interest was to save the damned whales? Wasn't life much easier and a whole lot more simple back then? How did we go from trying to save the whales to trying to save our asses? Suddenly, everything is more complex and a lot more hectic. I long to return to those much simpler times...:eusa_eh:

I knew it was all getting out of hand when they hit me up to save the Eskimos.

Remember way back when our only big interest was to save the damned whales? Wasn't life much easier and a whole lot more simple back then? How did we go from trying to save the whales to trying to save our asses? Suddenly, everything is more complex and a lot more hectic. I long to return to those much simpler times...:eusa_eh:

And then along came talk Radio and TV pundits.

Guy I know ran a scam at college to save the Naugas, which were being skined for furniture.

He claims he paid for his books that way.

And then along came talk Radio and TV pundits.

And PCs, laptops, XBox and Wii, the internet, cell phones and iPods.

....*sigh*

New Topics

Forum List

Back