A movie about Clarence Thomas "Created Equal"

There are plenty of black men who overcame poverty, racism and many other obstacles and became successful and they didn't turn into boot licking Toms.
Bootlicking Tom's kneel before Democrats for Affirmative Action because theyve been brainwashed into feeling that they're not equal to White trash without it

Clarence Thomas earned his way with hard work and intelligence like a man, which is the cause of your jealous hatred.
Affirmative Action exists because racist trash like yourself won`t hire blacks. Now you know something. Not very much but your in a better place than you were yesterday.

Affirmative Action exists because racist trash like yourself won`t hire blacks. Now you know something. Not very much but your in a better place than you were yesterday.
You dumbskittle.

Affirmative Action exists because Leftist think Black Americans are inferior to Whites

I've hired dozens of Black Americans. Some still get a paycheck with my name on the front of it.

How many Black Americans have you hired?

Go play with someone as ignorant as you.

You dumbskittle.

Affirmative Action exists because Leftist think Black Americans are inferior to Whites

I've hired dozens of Black Americans. Some still get a paycheck with my name on the front of it.

How many Black Americans have you hired?

Go play with someone as ignorant as you.
You`ll need a measurable IQ to know what leftists think and you`ve hired nobody.

You`ll need a measurable IQ to know what leftists think and you`ve hired nobody.
IOW - You've hired ZERO Black Americans and you're talking out of your ass.

And BTW, I don't hire anyone based on their skin. I hire them to make money for the my company, which keeps them all employed.

I love it when people that never signed the front of a paycheck tell other people how who to hire.

IOW - You've hired ZERO Black Americans and you're talking out of your ass.

And BTW, I don't hire anyone based on their skin. I hire them to make money for the my company, which keeps them all employed.

I love it when people that never signed the front of a paycheck tell other people how who to hire.
I like it when people create internet fantasies regarding what they do. I was one of 3,200 steelworkers in a plant so no, I`ve never hired a black person. You got one right.

I like it when people create internet fantasies regarding what they do. I was one of 3,200 steelworkers in a plant so no, I`ve never hired a black person. You got one right.
Running a business is a fantasy.

Maybe you should spend more time thanking business owners and less time supporting racist policies that require employers to discriminats.

Running a business is a fantasy.

Maybe you should spend more time thanking business owners and less time supporting racist policies that require employers to discriminats.

I have hired blacks and whites, but AA was created because of racist like you MAWA Man.

So that would mean that there are successful men who are Democrats as well Fuckboy. MAWA.
Take a deep breath and simmer down, boy. Your desperation is making you panicky.

Of course there are successful Blacks following Plantation-think.

But fewer and fewer are allowing Robert Byrds party to think for them.

Soon even you might get off your knees.

I have hired blacks and whites, but AA was created because of racist like you MAWA Man.
Did you hire Blacks that were equal to Whites or did you use Affirmative Action?

I personally didn't discriminate. I didn't need to. My Black employees were equal to Whites.

Hiring inferior employees is a stupid business practice.

So that would mean that there are successful men who are Democrats as well Fuckboy. MAWA.
Take a deep breath and simmer down, boy. Your desperation is making you panicky.

Of course there are successful Blacks following Plantation-think.

But fewer and fewer are allowing Robert Byrds party to think for them.

Soon even you might get off your knees.

Whatever you say MAWA Bitch, you should know all about being on your knees. That is part of the ritual of being a Trump Humper.

Whatever you say MAWA Bitch, you should know all about being on your knees. That is part of the ritual of being a Trump Humper.
tds-deniro.jpg

The justice system needs more evidence than just one person to find one guilty. So you believe that in a he said she said, the woman's side should be considered the truth?
For a lot of reasons, I believe she was telling the truth. None of the conservatives wanting Thomas on the SC cared. Just like Kavanaugh, who made his strong antipathy for Democrats clear as he cried about how mean the investigation had been. No one cared that he was being appointed to a job that has always prided itself on being nonpartisan.

And of course by non-partisan you mean "progressive"

Dems made the process more partisan than it was ever when they Borked Bork.
No, I mean nonpartisan. The Founding Fathers knew the appointments would be political, but as much as possible they wanted the judges to demonstrate nonpartisanship. Look up the word "fairness" in case you've never heard of it.

So you probably think Ruth Bader Ginsberg makes her mind up in a "non-partisan" nature, right?
I never said the Supreme Court Justices were anything other than human. And yes, I believe they ALL do their level best to leave their personal opinions behind them when they make their decisions on the Court.
I believe that. Probably Kavanaugh tries as well, but that well is poisoned and he told us so out loud and no one seemed to listen.

So he is "poisoned" because he outright denied the accusations and was human enough to show he was upset/angered by it?

I do enjoy the venomous hate that I read on here.
It is so very mature. LOL

"Your heart pumps piss, your feet stink, and your mother wears combat boots!"

Forum List

Back