A Movable Feast

Gdjjr

Platinum Member
Oct 25, 2019
Texas
This week, in an extensive, rare interview, Russian top security man Nikolai Patrushev accused the US of developing bioweapons in Fort Detrick, Maryland and in many labs bordering Russia and China. The same day, Chinese Foreign Ministry spokesman Zhao Lijian said at the press briefing: “According to openly available reports, the US has set up 16 bio-labs in Ukraine alone. Why does it need to build so many labs all over the world? What activities has the US military been conducting in these labs and the base at Fort Detrick? Why does the US stand alone in opposing the establishment of a verification mechanism under the Biological Weapons Convention? Could it be that there are places within these labs and base where the US dare not allow in international verification?” Before the recent ‘Putin killer’ remark, the Russians and Chinese never said anything that offensive to Americans. It is not impossible that Netanyahu had first-hand knowledge of the Covid danger, and for this reason he acted fast as he did.

A Movable Feast

A story you won't hear from the godvernment parrots.

This week, in an extensive, rare interview, Russian top security man Nikolai Patrushev accused the US of developing bioweapons in Fort Detrick, Maryland and in many labs bordering Russia and China. The same day, Chinese Foreign Ministry spokesman Zhao Lijian said at the press briefing: “According to openly available reports, the US has set up 16 bio-labs in Ukraine alone. Why does it need to build so many labs all over the world? What activities has the US military been conducting in these labs and the base at Fort Detrick? Why does the US stand alone in opposing the establishment of a verification mechanism under the Biological Weapons Convention? Could it be that there are places within these labs and base where the US dare not allow in international verification?” Before the recent ‘Putin killer’ remark, the Russians and Chinese never said anything that offensive to Americans. It is not impossible that Netanyahu had first-hand knowledge of the Covid danger, and for this reason he acted fast as he did.

A Movable Feast

A story you won't hear from the godvernment parrots.
I will side with the American Government, before either of the two Communist Governments, in absence of mainstream verification. Suspect you do too. You are a reasonably staunch libertarian, not a communist sympathizer

• Banned
I will side with the American Government
The second or first lyingest entity on the planet- depending on the day and what's in the msm talking points- I don't have no more misplaced trust in empty suits elected who intentionally misrepresent the US- China, nor Russia has any reason to lie- their agenda is known- the US agenda is ignored by those blindly hold an allegiance to the crime syndicate inside the beltway, in the District of Criminals-

I will side with the American Government
The second or first lyingest entity on the planet- depending on the day and what's in the msm talking points- I don't have no more misplaced trust in empty suits elected who intentionally misrepresent the US- China, nor Russia has any reason to lie- their agenda is known- the US agenda is ignored by those blindly hold an allegiance to the crime syndicate inside the beltway, in the District of Criminals-
We've talked before. I just lean toward the team I was playing for, for all those years, and of course I have met Russian military and Russian diplomatic service (political officer) up close, back in the day. I didn't trust them then, and see no reason to change after their failed attempt on Afghanistan, the moves in the Crimean Peninsula and Ukraine or in Syria. After all, they haven't bothered to change, as far as I can tell.

• Banned
After all, they haven't bothered to change, as far as I can tell.
Exactly? Maybe. But, you know/knew the agenda- were they lying?

BTW, there is a LOT more to the article- that was just a teaser-

then, there's this;

“It’s become absolutely clear to me, even when I talk to intelligent people, friends, acquaintances … and they can tell I’m telling them something important, but they get to the point [where I say] ‘your government is lying to you in a way that could lead to your death and that of your children,’ and they can’t begin to engage with it. And I think maybe 10% of them understand what I said, and 90% of those blank their understanding of it because it is too difficult. And my concern is, we are going to lose this, because people will not deal with the possibility that anyone is so evil…

“But I remind you of what happened in Russia in the 20th Century, what happened in 1933 to 1945, what happened in, you know, Southeast Asia in some of the most awful times in the post-war era. And, what happened in China with Mao and so on….

“We’ve only got to look back two or three generations. All around us there are people who are as bad as the people doing this. They’re all around us. So, I say to folks, the only thing that really marks this one out, is its scale.

“But actually, this is probably less bloody, it’s less personal, isn’t it? The people who are steering this … it’s going to be much easier for them. They don’t have to shoot anyone in the face. They don’t have to beat someone to death with a baseball bat, or freeze them, starve them, make them work until they die. All of those things did happen two or three generations back… That’s how close we are.

“And all I’m saying is, some shifts like that are happening again, but now they are using molecular biology.” (“Former Pfizer VP: ‘Your government is lying to you in a way that could lead to your death.“, LifeSite News)

He’s right, isn’t he? Whereas, a great many people know that the government, the media and the public health officials have been lying to them about everything from the efficacy of masks, social distancing and lockdowns, to the life-threatening dangers of experimental vaccines, they still refuse to believe that the people orchestrating this operation, might be pushing them inexorably towards infertility or an early death. They cannot imagine anything so demonic, so they stick their heads in the sand and pretend not to see what is going on right beneath their noses. It’s called “denial” and it is only strengthening the position of the puppetmasters that are operating behind the scenes. Here’s more from Yeadon:

“…In the last year I have realized that my government and its advisers are lying in the faces of the British people about everything to do with this coronavirus. Absolutely everything. It’s a fallacy this idea of asymptomatic transmission and that you don’t have symptoms, but you are a source of a virus. That lockdowns work, that masks have a protective value obviously for you or someone else, and that variants are scary things and we even need to close international borders in case some of these nasty foreign variants get in.” (“Former Pfizer VP: ‘Your government is lying to you in a way that could lead to your death”, Lifesite News)

Many readers may have noticed that this interview appeared on a small Christian website, called “Lifesite News”. Why is that? Shouldn’t the informed observations of a former Pfizer vice president appear on the front pages of the New York Times or Washington Post? Wouldn’t you expect the big cable news channels to run a hot-button interview like this as their headline story? <<<<<(referencing the other lyingest entity in the world)

After all, they haven't bothered to change, as far as I can tell.
Exactly? Maybe. But, you know/knew the agenda- were they lying?

BTW, there is a LOT more to the article- that was just a teaser-

then, there's this;

“It’s become absolutely clear to me, even when I talk to intelligent people, friends, acquaintances … and they can tell I’m telling them something important, but they get to the point [where I say] ‘your government is lying to you in a way that could lead to your death and that of your children,’ and they can’t begin to engage with it. And I think maybe 10% of them understand what I said, and 90% of those blank their understanding of it because it is too difficult. And my concern is, we are going to lose this, because people will not deal with the possibility that anyone is so evil…

“But I remind you of what happened in Russia in the 20th Century, what happened in 1933 to 1945, what happened in, you know, Southeast Asia in some of the most awful times in the post-war era. And, what happened in China with Mao and so on….

“We’ve only got to look back two or three generations. All around us there are people who are as bad as the people doing this. They’re all around us. So, I say to folks, the only thing that really marks this one out, is its scale.

“But actually, this is probably less bloody, it’s less personal, isn’t it? The people who are steering this … it’s going to be much easier for them. They don’t have to shoot anyone in the face. They don’t have to beat someone to death with a baseball bat, or freeze them, starve them, make them work until they die. All of those things did happen two or three generations back… That’s how close we are.

“And all I’m saying is, some shifts like that are happening again, but now they are using molecular biology.” (“Former Pfizer VP: ‘Your government is lying to you in a way that could lead to your death.“, LifeSite News)

He’s right, isn’t he? Whereas, a great many people know that the government, the media and the public health officials have been lying to them about everything from the efficacy of masks, social distancing and lockdowns, to the life-threatening dangers of experimental vaccines, they still refuse to believe that the people orchestrating this operation, might be pushing them inexorably towards infertility or an early death. They cannot imagine anything so demonic, so they stick their heads in the sand and pretend not to see what is going on right beneath their noses. It’s called “denial” and it is only strengthening the position of the puppetmasters that are operating behind the scenes. Here’s more from Yeadon:

“…In the last year I have realized that my government and its advisers are lying in the faces of the British people about everything to do with this coronavirus. Absolutely everything. It’s a fallacy this idea of asymptomatic transmission and that you don’t have symptoms, but you are a source of a virus. That lockdowns work, that masks have a protective value obviously for you or someone else, and that variants are scary things and we even need to close international borders in case some of these nasty foreign variants get in.” (“Former Pfizer VP: ‘Your government is lying to you in a way that could lead to your death”, Lifesite News)

Many readers may have noticed that this interview appeared on a small Christian website, called “Lifesite News”. Why is that? Shouldn’t the informed observations of a former Pfizer vice president appear on the front pages of the New York Times or Washington Post? Wouldn’t you expect the big cable news channels to run a hot-button interview like this as their headline story? <<<<<(referencing the other lyingest entity in the world)
Shoot. Don't get me started. I was lied to in a foreign country and at the time, I thought it was just for practice and probably was. Governements (all governments) lie. I will just take our liars on average over their liars in general.

I will just take our liars on average over their liars in general.
Lying at broad or at home- which is deadlier when you're at home?
In the long run and for large scams, probably at home. It strikes you harder overseas, especially if being invited to go places you officially ain't supposed to be. It pays to know who to trust sometimes for than others.

Forum List

Back