A Most Disturbing Phenomenon

One such voter wrote:
“I am often wrong and am more than willing to admit my mistakes.”

I wrote:
“Let's check: did you make a mistake voting for Biden?”

The response:
“Nope.”

No Price Too High

Awe poor thing. Queef out some more boot licking insults to prologue your lies with and you'll get more of the same. Central to that idea is how much government aims to steal from those who earn it: What if you find that based on Federal taxes, state taxes, local taxes, sales tax...
www.usmessageboard.com
post 58

Speak up, Biden voters......and prove you are incapable of learning.
What can I feed you to keep you going? I can't say much goof for Biden, other than he was a better choice than the other choice.

But then in the real world, Biden didn't win the presidency anyway!

How about: The lies I've caught you telling weren't vicious intentional lies for the most part.

Does this disturb you too PC?
By the end of 2020, there was no discernible difference between the rate of people who died of COVID-19 from areas that voted for President Biden and those who voted for former President Donald Trump — but "then the vaccines arrived," and "they proved so powerful, and the partisan attitudes toward them so different, that a gap in COVID's death toll quickly emerged," David Leonhardt writes in Monday's New York Times. And now, "the gap in COVID's death toll between red and blue America has grown faster over the past month than at any previous point."

Residents of heavily Trump counties were more than three times likelier to die from COVID in October than those in heavily Biden countries — 25 per 100,000 versus 7.8 per 100,000 — Leonhardt reports. "Some conservative writers have tried to claim that the gap may stem from regional differences in weather or age, but those arguments fall apart under scrutiny." In fact, he argues, the "straightforward" explanation is that "the vaccines are remarkably effective at preventing severe COVID, and almost 40 percent of Republican adults remain unvaccinated, compared with about 10 percent of Democratic adults."

Red America is now dying from COVID-19 at a clearly higher rate than blue America (msn.com)

Does this disturb you too PC?
By the end of 2020, there was no discernible difference between the rate of people who died of COVID-19 from areas that voted for President Biden and those who voted for former President Donald Trump — but "then the vaccines arrived," and "they proved so powerful, and the partisan attitudes toward them so different, that a gap in COVID's death toll quickly emerged," David Leonhardt writes in Monday's New York Times. And now, "the gap in COVID's death toll between red and blue America has grown faster over the past month than at any previous point."

Residents of heavily Trump counties were more than three times likelier to die from COVID in October than those in heavily Biden countries — 25 per 100,000 versus 7.8 per 100,000 — Leonhardt reports. "Some conservative writers have tried to claim that the gap may stem from regional differences in weather or age, but those arguments fall apart under scrutiny." In fact, he argues, the "straightforward" explanation is that "the vaccines are remarkably effective at preventing severe COVID, and almost 40 percent of Republican adults remain unvaccinated, compared with about 10 percent of Democratic adults."

Red America is now dying from COVID-19 at a clearly higher rate than blue America (msn.com)
They will bring up the outrageous claim that Trump wasn't opposed to the vaccines, but he wanted them to eat the deworming pills along with it.

There's no way they're ready to distance themselves from Trump yet.

Oh, and our twisted sister is only going to write a book full of screaming at us.

What can I feed you to keep you going? I can't say much goof for Biden, other than he was a better choice than the other choice.

But then in the real world, Biden didn't win the presidency anyway!

How about: The lies I've caught you telling weren't vicious intentional lies for the most part.

"... Biden, other than he was a better choice than the other choice."

Let's check:

1636393202616.png

You are, and will remain, a fool.

I bet you hear that a lot, huh?

I bet you hear that a lot, huh?
Many of us are going to be engaged with discussing America's failing 'quality of life' that Ray has brought to our attention. Why not join us there?
I'm afraid I'm not going to have time to discuss the Biden/Trump issues with you today. Maybe we can catch up tomorrow?

Many of us are going to be engaged with discussing America's failing 'quality of life' that Ray has brought to our attention. Why not join us there?
I'm afraid I'm not going to have time to discuss the Biden/Trump issues with you today. Maybe we can catch up tomorrow?
LOL tomorrow won't work for me Maybe Wednesday She is something else

One such voter wrote:

I wrote:

The response:
“Nope.”

No Price Too High

Awe poor thing. Queef out some more boot licking insults to prologue your lies with and you'll get more of the same. Central to that idea is how much government aims to steal from those who earn it: What if you find that based on Federal taxes, state taxes, local taxes, sales tax...
www.usmessageboard.com
post 58

Let's see what this dunce is still "pleased as punch" about:

"Biden inflation reaches 30-year high in October"

"Consumer Price Inflation Accelerates to Fastest Rate in 31 Years"

"Is Biden Oblivious to a Mounting Economic Disaster?"

"Consumer Price Index in October rose 6.2%, highest in over 30 years"

"Fmr. WH doc says angry Obama contacted him over doubts: ‘I’m 100% sure Joe Biden is incapable of doing job’"

Any other Biden voters want to say they are still 'pleased as punch' over their vote?????

I wrote:

The response:
“Nope.”

No Price Too High

www.usmessageboard.com
post 58

This fool has become mighty quiet....

That, in the face of this reality:

1636812221303.png

…the Democrat voter.

1.What is the explanation for probably millions of our fellow Americans eschewing logic, experience and, most notably, truth, in support of an alien philosophy and anti-American party?

2. While this is one glaring example of the above, sadly, we have all seen numerous posts on the board with other such Democrat automatons.

One such voter wrote:

I wrote:

The response:
“Nope.”
post 58

That, in the face of this reality:

3. And this reality:

View attachment 542594

Versus the Trump record:

Trump Administration Drastically Cuts Refugees Allowed To ...

Sep 26, 2019The new cap, which marks the third time the Trump administration has dwindled the refugee limit, would also be a more than 80% decline compared with the last year of the Obama administration, when...

Border chief: Wall cuts illegal crossings 80% - Washington ...

Border chief: Wall cuts illegal crossings 80%

Feb 27, 2020Democrats eye Trump censure as Senate acquittal all but assured "We've seen apprehensions and illegal entries and gotaways all being reduced by over 80% in that 20-mile stretch," Mr. Morgan told...

A Review Of Trump Immigration Policy - Forbes
A Review Of Trump Immigration Policy
Aug 26, 2020For FY 2020, the Trump administration established an annual ceiling for refugees 84% lower than the final year of the Obama administration (from 110,000 down to 18,000). As of July 17, 2020, only...

Illegal immigrant crossings fall 78% and once overcrowded ...
Illegal immigrant crossings fall 78% and once overcrowded cells are empty
First is daily apprehensions, a number that hit 4,600 at the height of the latest crisis in May. That has now dropped to 1,300. What's more, he said, the 21-daily average is below 1,000, a 78% cut....

Illegal immigration dropped 80 percent in El Paso due to ...
Illegal immigration dropped 80 percent in El Paso due to border wall, border chief says
Illegal immigration in one area of Texas has dropped more than 80 percent thanks to the new border wall system that includes multiple layers of fencing, roads, lights, and extra personnel, the acting commissioner of Customs and Border Protection Mark Morgan told Congress on Thursday.

Illegal crossings lowest in years as border wall expands ...
Illegal crossings lowest in years as border wall expands
Trump said the expanded border wall is helping slow illegal immigration into the United States. He noted that the last two months have seen the lowest number of illegal crossings in years, while illegal crossings from Central America are down 97 percent.

Trump Further Reduces Obama's Refugee Inflow to U.S. by 80 ...
Trump Further Reduces Obama's Refugee Inflow to U.S. by 80 Percent
Oct 1, 2020President Trump is further reducing the inflow of refugees to the United States, cutting their resettlement by 80 percent compared to former President Obama's last year in office.

View attachment 542596

Where would the Democrat voter like to see a comparison with Trump, the border?....inflation???....Afghanistan???....energy independence and gasoline prices?????

How about taking questions and press conferences????

This comparison screams to be voiced:
Nov 12, 1933 .... 93.5% of German electorate (43,000,000) voted in favor of Nazi policies.

1652108898909.png

The problem is Chic, both parties have become too corrupt and too American. The ordinary working class will have to eventually band together to overthrow that corruption.

best wishes from Canada.
Indeed... It is no longer the word Democrat or the word Republican that generates the most antipathy toward general unity and progress. It is the word party that does.

The problem is Chic, both parties have become too corrupt and too American. The ordinary working class will have to eventually band together to overthrow that corruption.

best wishes from Canada.
what does 'too American' mean?

so demofks are truly against patriotism.

How should an angry liberal celebrate the Fourth of July? Fly ...

https://www.latimes.com › opinion › opinion-la › la-ol-...

Jul 3, 2017 — America is far bigger than Donald Trump. In fact, it is 2.8 million voters bigger.

This 4th of July, I won't wave an American flag | The Independent

https://www.independent.co.uk › voices › 4th-of-july-tr...

Jul 3, 2020 — It's officially the 4th of July, America's celebration of its independence from the British Crown. For days now, we've seen the flag, ...

NYTimes claims American flag 'alienating to some' on July 4

https://nypost.com › 2021/07/04 › nytimes-claims-amer...

Jul 4, 2021 — The New York Times sparked fireworks with an Independence Day report on the political implications of displaying the American flag.

Forum List

Back