A Most Disturbing Phenomenon

Hundred of political prisoners are being held by the Brown Shirts.....the Democrats.

Can you name any being charged with 'insurrection'?

No?

So.....you admit that your post is simply a Democrat lie (that may be redundant....better look that up, dunce).
In Russia, any actions against Putin is insurrection...

"Biden orders reversal of Trump’s ‘energy independence’ policies

On January 27, President Biden issued executive orders which did just the opposite. He revoked the federal permit for the continued construction of the Keystone XL Pipeline, which will cost 11,000 jobs (8,000 are union jobs), and he temporarily stopped granting permits for oil and gas operations on federal lands, which will reduce U.S. oil production and was immediately challenged with a lawsuit.
You've introduced the issue of 'climate change' Chicy.
That fits as another Very Disturbing Phenomenon.

1.What is the explanation for probably millions of our fellow Americans eschewing logic, experience and, most notably, truth, in support of an alien philosophy and anti-American party?

2. While this is one glaring example of the above, sadly, we have all seen numerous posts on the board with other such Democrat automatons.

One such voter wrote:

“I am often wrong and am more than willing to admit my mistakes.”

I wrote:

“Let's check: did you make a mistake voting for Biden?”

The response:

“Nope.”

post 58

That, in the face of this reality:

1632419415371.png

1632419371990.png

I don't want your failed state politics.

I want a Social Democracy.

No, you want fascism. Everything you support and applaud is fascism, you're just too stupid to figure it out.

No, you want fascism. Everything you support and applaud is fascism, you're just too stupid to figure it out.
I just posted what form of government I prefer.

You want the one where a band of orange assholes can defy the will of the people and install their own president. Which would be an authoritarian fascist one.

I just posted what form of government I prefer.

You want the one where a band of orange assholes can defy the will of the people and install their own president. Which would be an authoritarian fascist one.

Yes, and every action that antifart does is fascist, and you applaud.

I look at what people DO, I can care less what they say.

They are invariably lying.

Like you

Yes, and every action that antifart does is fascist, and you applaud.

I look at what people DO, I can care less what they say.

They are invariably lying.

Like you
Yes, I support anti-fascist people, don’t you?

Or do you want the fascists to win?

Yes, I support anti-fascist people, don’t you?

Or do you want the fascists to win?

They aren't anti fascist. They ARE fascist.

Dumbshit.

Remember, it's not what they say, it's what they do.

Antifart are modern dat Sturmabteilung. They are doing THE EXACT SAME THINGS.

1.What is the explanation for probably millions of our fellow Americans eschewing logic, experience and, most notably, truth, in support of an alien philosophy and anti-American party?

2. While this is one glaring example of the above, sadly, we have all seen numerous posts on the board with other such Democrat automatons.

One such voter wrote:

“I am often wrong and am more than willing to admit my mistakes.”

I wrote:

“Let's check: did you make a mistake voting for Biden?”

The response:

“Nope.”

post 58

That, in the face of this reality:

"Biden guilty of tax evasion? A new report indicates he owes hundreds of thousands to IRS

WASHINGTON — A new report indicates that President Joe Biden has avoided taxes and owes approximately half a million dollars to the IRS. The report, issued by the Congressional Research Service, shared that Biden avoided paying payroll taxes through illegally using “S” corporations in 2017. The findings were first reported by the NY Post.

Biden and his radical Democrat party have blasted Donald Trump and other millionaires for not paying their fair share. They claim that tax breaks that were given by Trump and Republicans are leading to millionaires not paying their share.

Instead, it’s Biden that owes the IRS hundreds of thousands in back taxes."

Another day another rant from the loosers...

They bitch and complain about Biden... On the list of complaints is "Discredited CDC", thanks for the laugh on that..

One the CDC has done a fine job despite a bonkers President Trump and twits who still scared of the vaccine..

They bitch and complain about Biden... On the list of complaints is "Discredited CDC", thanks for the laugh on that..

One the CDC has done a fine job despite a bonkers President Trump and twits who still scared of the vaccine..

Watch me use you to prove the OP>

Did you make a mistake in voting for this?

1632489018513.png

"One the CDC has done a fine job despite a bonkers President Trump and twits who still scared of the vaccine.."

Let's check:

"The CDC Made America's Pandemic Worse

The agency didn't just botch the initial test. It resisted mass testing."​

"CDC was never prepared for a crisis like COVID-19, Gottlieb says"

Andy Larsen: The 3 biggest mistakes the CDC made during ...

https://www.sltrib.com › news › 2021 › 05 › 13 › andy-larsen-biggest
The CDC has gotten most of its criticism from its flip-flop approach to masking, or its guidelines for the vaccinated. But that's not the biggest mistake our country's health officials made during ...

New York Times Examines CDC's Mistakes In COVID-19 ...

https://www.kff.org › news-summary › new-york-times-examines-cdcs-mistakes-in-covid-19-response-experts-loss-of-confidence-in-u-s-public-health-agency
The CDC, long considered the world's premier health agency, made early testing mistakes that contributed to a cascade of problems that persist today as the [U.S.] tries to reopen. It failed to ...

5 critical mistakes that created the biggest public-health ...

https://www.marketwatch.com › story › 100-days-of-the-covid-19-pandemic-5-critical-mistakes-that-created-the-biggest-public-health-crisis-in-a-generation-2020-06-18
5 critical mistakes that created the biggest public-health crisis in a generation ... the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, the WHO and Cuomo, a Democrat, finally agreed on one thing ...

The CDC and States Are Misreporting COVID-19 Test Data ...

https://www.theatlantic.com › health › archive › 2020 › 05 › cdc-and-states-are-misreporting-covid-19-test-data-pennsylvania-georgia-texas › 611935
"How could the CDC make that mistake? This is a mess." Viral tests, taken by nose swab or saliva sample, look for direct evidence of a coronavirus infection.

You're not that bright.....

.....you must be a Biden voter, huh?

They aren't anti fascist. They ARE fascist.

Dumbshit.

Remember, it's not what they say, it's what they do.

Antifart are modern dat Sturmabteilung. They are doing THE EXACT SAME THINGS.
That's funny westiewall, their named ANTIFASCIST.

But you want them so much to be pro-fascist like you.

That's funny westiewall, their named ANTIFASCIST.

But you want them so much to be pro-fascist like you.

Who cares. They do the exact same thing as hitlers brown shirts, with the same goal. A totalitarian government.

Forum List

Back