A Most Disturbing Phenomenon

Will you stand your ground with the revolutionary faithful or will you just go home and watch your revolution fail on t.v?
We've got the topic introduced here but you're not stepping up to lead yet.
It's about bad government Chicy, as Trump suggested himself. It could have started at the top by following his direction to hang Pence.

Dude, you're a fcking Canadian. In no way fitting in the equation.

Just stop

As we are getting fully reminded lately down here with dem majorities and president, and you should already well know up there, the more government "works" the worse things get.
Our minority government is a step toward curtailing government's power. The system is different from yours but the same principle applies when power is divided.

The only real difference is that both the government and the minor parties in Canada are progressive and have an interest in cooperation.

America hands power to both sides while both sides are corrupted by big money interests.

We all agree on the main talking point: Eliminate corrupt government.

As long as by government, you mean the corrupt people within.

Our system of government is the best that has ever existed on planet Earth. The people within it are the problem.

Request denied. Everybody is finally getting it.

Go fucketh yourself. You are not in the equation

Cripes you just relected a soy....although a few of you diminished his limp wrist power

Get past I'll ever let a Cuck Canuck intimate me

As long as by government, you mean the corrupt people within.
Yes, of course.
Our system of government is the best that has ever existed on planet Earth. The people within it are the problem.
I'm not so sure it's the best. What would you say is it's advantage over the parliamentary system.
America's government stands out for it's differences but it's comparatively young and is already being threatened with revolution. Does it have the mechanisms in place to survive a revolutionary threat any more than other systems?

Our minority government is a step toward curtailing government's power. The system is different from yours but the same principle applies when power is divided.

The only real difference is that both the government and the minor parties in Canada are progressive and have an interest in cooperation.

America hands power to both sides while both sides are corrupted by big money interests.
all governments are the same, telling their people what to do and not do. Comply or else.

Go fucketh yourself. You are not in the equation

Cripes you just relected a soy....although a few of you diminished his limp wrist power

Get past I'll ever let a Cuck Canuck intimate me
We all like to hear an Irish lass with a potty mouth!

What's a soy hon? Is that a reference to chinese people?

We've elected Trudeau conditionally and refused to give him power unless he finds cooperation with at least 13 other party members. It's much the same as the traffic jam at work in America.

all governments are the same, telling their people what to do and not do. Comply or else.
That's in step with the feelings of everybody else taking part on this thread. But Chicy the OP, hasn't yet taken the step to condemn government in general. She still wants to hang on to the establishment.

You've mentioned the revolutionary spirit and that's the key to eliminateing ALL the corruption.
But just be aware that the leader of the revolution has to be there leading at the most critical time. He can't go home and watch it on t.v.

We all agree on the main talking point: Eliminate corrupt government.

Maybe Chicy can begin to suggest what is needed to replace it?

Corruption can never be eliminated. The only thing that can be done is ensure that the PEOPLE have the means to kill the corrupt..

Hence the 2nd Amendment

The dems haven't started to promote it yet and so people aren't starting to think it through.

I think the R's will distance themselves from destroying Milley because of the risk of it backfiring on them.

There's no bigger bugaboo in the American mind than M.A.D.
There's never going to be enough confidence to take the chance of needing to stop all of China's incoming!
Many Repubs have distanced themselves away from those who elected them. Trump called us a sovereign nation with borders. Globalists are just that. The United States is now a Giant Garage Sale!

Corruption can never be eliminated. The only thing that can be done is ensure that the PEOPLE have the means to kill the corrupt..

Hence the 2nd Amendment
A man after my own heart. Get out the guns!

Sadly though, the spirit is lacking and the police have awoken. The revolution will be crushed again by the establishment, no matter if the leader stands with it or goes home to watch it fail on t.v.

The establishment is going to continue to pull the people's strings for the foreseeable future.

We all like to hear an Irish lass with a potty mouth!

What's a soy hon? Is that a reference to chinese people?

We've elected Trudeau conditionally and refused to give him power unless he finds cooperation with at least 13 other party members. It's much the same as the traffic jam at work in America.

He sure is mandating a lot for someone who has no power.

That's in step with the feelings of everybody else taking part on this thread. But Chicy the OP, hasn't yet taken the step to condemn government in general. She still wants to hang on to the establishment.
government is a requirement, there are rules and law, and enactment of rules and laws. What is standard with today's governments, and globally, is compliance to their reigns or else. That is what is needed exercised, and only that.

I think the last election is the best evidence against gov't. officials choosing it's leader. LOL
Don't declare that the US system is the best if you can't back up your claim.

And you're in the minority anyway as you should have noted.

the only way to defeat a government like ours is from the inside, not a war. It's been going on since Hitler. Hitler did not like losing. Sent his team to the US and you're seeing the results. The Constitution as written is the greatest and the world knows it and must stop it. Can't have freedom of the people in the global elitists world.

Hold on there fellow. I was mostly talking about the Constitution.

You know......individual liberties and freedoms, private property rights, gun rights, etc.

The waiting list and line wrapped around the world backs up my claim, I don't have to say a word.

Hold on there fellow. I was mostly talking about the Constitution.

You know......individual liberties and freedoms, private property rights, gun rights, etc.

The waiting list and line wrapped around the world backs up my claim, I don't have to say a word.
yep, just like I said right before your post.

Murders spiked 30%, it’s true.

In 2020.

Under Trump.
In which Democrat-run cities?

alice-keeler-link-please-S.jpg

New Topics

Forum List

Back