What's new
US Message Board 🦅 Political Discussion Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

A Most Disturbing Phenomenon

Donald H

Gold Member
Reaction score
One such voter wrote:
“I am often wrong and am more than willing to admit my mistakes.”

I wrote:
“Let's check: did you make a mistake voting for Biden?”

The response:
“Nope.”

No Price Too High

Awe poor thing. Queef out some more boot licking insults to prologue your lies with and you'll get more of the same. Central to that idea is how much government aims to steal from those who earn it: What if you find that based on Federal taxes, state taxes, local taxes, sales tax...
www.usmessageboard.com
post 58

Speak up, Biden voters......and prove you are incapable of learning.
What can I feed you to keep you going? I can't say much goof for Biden, other than he was a better choice than the other choice.

But then in the real world, Biden didn't win the presidency anyway!

How about: The lies I've caught you telling weren't vicious intentional lies for the most part.

eddiew37

Gold Member
Reaction score
Does this disturb you too PC?
By the end of 2020, there was no discernible difference between the rate of people who died of COVID-19 from areas that voted for President Biden and those who voted for former President Donald Trump — but "then the vaccines arrived," and "they proved so powerful, and the partisan attitudes toward them so different, that a gap in COVID's death toll quickly emerged," David Leonhardt writes in Monday's New York Times. And now, "the gap in COVID's death toll between red and blue America has grown faster over the past month than at any previous point."

Residents of heavily Trump counties were more than three times likelier to die from COVID in October than those in heavily Biden countries — 25 per 100,000 versus 7.8 per 100,000 — Leonhardt reports. "Some conservative writers have tried to claim that the gap may stem from regional differences in weather or age, but those arguments fall apart under scrutiny." In fact, he argues, the "straightforward" explanation is that "the vaccines are remarkably effective at preventing severe COVID, and almost 40 percent of Republican adults remain unvaccinated, compared with about 10 percent of Democratic adults."

Red America is now dying from COVID-19 at a clearly higher rate than blue America (msn.com)

Donald H

Gold Member
Reaction score
Does this disturb you too PC?
By the end of 2020, there was no discernible difference between the rate of people who died of COVID-19 from areas that voted for President Biden and those who voted for former President Donald Trump — but "then the vaccines arrived," and "they proved so powerful, and the partisan attitudes toward them so different, that a gap in COVID's death toll quickly emerged," David Leonhardt writes in Monday's New York Times. And now, "the gap in COVID's death toll between red and blue America has grown faster over the past month than at any previous point."

Residents of heavily Trump counties were more than three times likelier to die from COVID in October than those in heavily Biden countries — 25 per 100,000 versus 7.8 per 100,000 — Leonhardt reports. "Some conservative writers have tried to claim that the gap may stem from regional differences in weather or age, but those arguments fall apart under scrutiny." In fact, he argues, the "straightforward" explanation is that "the vaccines are remarkably effective at preventing severe COVID, and almost 40 percent of Republican adults remain unvaccinated, compared with about 10 percent of Democratic adults."

Red America is now dying from COVID-19 at a clearly higher rate than blue America (msn.com)
They will bring up the outrageous claim that Trump wasn't opposed to the vaccines, but he wanted them to eat the deworming pills along with it.

There's no way they're ready to distance themselves from Trump yet.

Oh, and our twisted sister is only going to write a book full of screaming at us.

OP
PoliticalChic

PoliticalChic

Diamond Member
Reaction score
What can I feed you to keep you going? I can't say much goof for Biden, other than he was a better choice than the other choice.

But then in the real world, Biden didn't win the presidency anyway!

How about: The lies I've caught you telling weren't vicious intentional lies for the most part.

"... Biden, other than he was a better choice than the other choice."

Let's check:

1636393202616.png

You are, and will remain, a fool.

I bet you hear that a lot, huh?

Donald H

Gold Member
Reaction score
I bet you hear that a lot, huh?
Many of us are going to be engaged with discussing America's failing 'quality of life' that Ray has brought to our attention. Why not join us there?
I'm afraid I'm not going to have time to discuss the Biden/Trump issues with you today. Maybe we can catch up tomorrow?

eddiew37

Gold Member
Reaction score
Many of us are going to be engaged with discussing America's failing 'quality of life' that Ray has brought to our attention. Why not join us there?
I'm afraid I'm not going to have time to discuss the Biden/Trump issues with you today. Maybe we can catch up tomorrow?
LOL tomorrow won't work for me Maybe Wednesday She is something else

OP
PoliticalChic

PoliticalChic

Diamond Member
Reaction score
One such voter wrote:

I wrote:

The response:
“Nope.”

No Price Too High

Awe poor thing. Queef out some more boot licking insults to prologue your lies with and you'll get more of the same. Central to that idea is how much government aims to steal from those who earn it: What if you find that based on Federal taxes, state taxes, local taxes, sales tax...
www.usmessageboard.com
post 58

Let's see what this dunce is still "pleased as punch" about:

"Biden inflation reaches 30-year high in October"

"Consumer Price Inflation Accelerates to Fastest Rate in 31 Years"

"Is Biden Oblivious to a Mounting Economic Disaster?"

"Consumer Price Index in October rose 6.2%, highest in over 30 years"

"Fmr. WH doc says angry Obama contacted him over doubts: ‘I’m 100% sure Joe Biden is incapable of doing job’"

Any other Biden voters want to say they are still 'pleased as punch' over their vote?????

OP
PoliticalChic

PoliticalChic

Diamond Member
Reaction score

I wrote:

The response:
“Nope.”

No Price Too High

www.usmessageboard.com
post 58

This fool has become mighty quiet....

That, in the face of this reality:

1636812221303.png

USMB Server Goals

Total amount
$145.00
Goal
$350.00

Most reactions - Past 7 days

Forum List