A morning to remember why

JRK

Feb 27, 2011
9-11-2001
why are we at war ?
Even Obama with all of his promises knew that the absolute destruction of the 2 most radical groups in this world was something that we had to do
May god be with all of the people who gave there lives or lost there lives in the last 10 years
OBL is gone along with most of his lead group
Saddam is at room temp.

what else was we suppose to do?

Let us pray these sacrifices have prevented another attack on our home land as well as saving lives of another million that Saddam was resp. for killing during his reign of terror

God bless

Why do we "celebreate" this day? EVERY YEAR? We celebrate our defeat? Our lowest point since Pearl Harbor?

We're in 2 wars, thousands dead. Yet what do we have to show? Freedom is stripped away for the fallacy of "safety".

Remember where you were, and remember the lives lost. But don't celebrate.........

I was hoping that the OP would have had a thread remembering 9-11 and not making it a political gamesmanship. Too much to ask :eusa_whistle:

Recognising WHY it happened is what is needed.

We spent far too many years already pretending they did it because they "hate our freedoms" and other stupid things

Why do we "celebreate" this day? EVERY YEAR? We celebrate our defeat? Our lowest point since Pearl Harbor?

We're in 2 wars, thousands dead. Yet what do we have to show? Freedom is stripped away for the fallacy of "safety".

Remember where you were, and remember the lives lost. But don't celebrate.........

What freedom have you lost?

I was hoping that the OP would have had a thread remembering 9-11 and not making it a political gamesmanship. Too much to ask :eusa_whistle:

Recognising WHY it happened is what is needed.

We spent far too many years already pretending they did it because they "hate our freedoms" and other stupid things

They did it because they hated. They stil eat with one hand and wipe their ass with the other. They are not intelligent beings. And, neither are you.

Last edited:

For the same reason we have always celebrated Pearl Harbor Day. DUH! To honor those who lost their lives.

How Congress Has Assaulted Our Freedoms in the Patriot Act

by Andrew P. Napolitano

The compromise version of the Patriot Act to which House and Senate conferees agreed last week and for which the House voted yesterday is an unforgivable assault on basic American values and core constitutional liberties. Unless amended in response to the courageous efforts of a few dozen senators from both parties, the new Patriot Act will continue to give federal agents the power to write their own search warrants – the statute’s newspeak terminology calls them "national security letters" – and serve them on a host of persons and entities that regularly gather and store sensitive, private information on virtually every American."

How Congress Has Assaulted Our Freedoms in the Patriot Act by Andrew P. Napolitano

by Andrew P. Napolitano

The compromise version of the Patriot Act to which House and Senate conferees agreed last week and for which the House voted yesterday is an unforgivable assault on basic American values and core constitutional liberties. Unless amended in response to the courageous efforts of a few dozen senators from both parties, the new Patriot Act will continue to give federal agents the power to write their own search warrants – the statute’s newspeak terminology calls them "national security letters" – and serve them on a host of persons and entities that regularly gather and store sensitive, private information on virtually every American."

How Congress Has Assaulted Our Freedoms in the Patriot Act by Andrew P. Napolitano

Funny innit? I don't feel the least bit violated. Except at the airport.

While we are remembering. Let's get some perspective:

We were attacked first in 1993 (with a Democrat in the White House - for those of you who want to 'blame Bush')

We tried 'reason' and a 'proportional response'.

We were attacked again on 9/11/2001 (with a Republican in the White House)

We responded.... with force.

The "reason" for the attacks - according to Osama Bin Laden himself - was the US support of Israel.

Despite what anyone's opinion is of Iraq and Afghanistan.... the world has a message now: We will not let terrorist attacks on US soil go unpunished. Better message than the first time around. Maybe if we had reacted with brute fucking force in 1993, we would not be mourning the loss of 2,977 people today.

And, while we're remembering them... remember this.... 86 countries lost citizens that day. It was an attack on Western Society - not the United States alone.

by Andrew P. Napolitano

Funny innit? I don't feel the least bit violated. Except at the airport.

Some of us are not masochists or moonies.

We were attacked first in 1993 (with a Democrat in the White House - for those of you who want to 'blame Bush')

The "reason" for the attacks - according to Osama Bin Laden himself - was the US support of Israel.

Despite what anyone's opinion is of Iraq and Afghanistan.... the world has a message now: We will not let terrorist attacks on US soil go unpunished. Better message than the first time around. Maybe if we had reacted with brute fucking force in 1993, we would not be mourning the loss of 2,977 people today.

And, while we're remembering them... remember this.... 86 countries lost citizens that day. It was an attack on Western Society - not the United States alone.

Excuse me dildo.

But wouldn't it had been better for the US to cease and desist fucking around the internal affairs of others nations. Had we done so 2, 977 people would be alive today and I wouldn't have to worry about the scumbags messing around with our junk at US airports!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am amazed at how many people don't even realize the 1993 attacks happened. Just shortly after, I was in NYC chaperoning a school group. We went in on the first day the tower was reopened after the attack. We were maybe the second or third group to go in after it was opened. I still recall the smell, and you could see the bombed out hole underneath with the entrance roped off with crime scene tape. It amazes me to this day that anyone returned to work in that building after that. But I guess we all have to eat.

That day, I put black and white film in my camera and hoping for an eventual panoramic effect took pictures of NYC as I moved slowly around the observation deck. Someone asked me why I was wasting my film like that. Isn't it amazing. That perspective no longer exists. "Wasting film." LOL

Excuse me dildo.

But wouldn't it had been better for the US to cease and desist fucking around the internal affairs of others nations. Had we done so 2, 977 people would be alive today and I wouldn't have to worry about the scumbags messing around with our junk at US airports!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So we should ditch our allies the minute some nut case objects? :cuckoo:

Forum List

Back