A monument to the Motherland was demolished in Lviv. Ukraine

Ringo

Gold Member
Jun 14, 2021
Over there
Fascist degenerates demolished the monument to the Soviet soldier-liberator and the Mother.

Why on earth would any country want a statue to Soviet oppression? Replace it with a plaque describing the Holodomor.
And you need to put a plaque on you forehead with the sign "I am victim of the fashist brainwashing, don't kick me!"

Why on earth would any country want a statue to Soviet oppression?

If you remove the statues of the Soviet soldier-liberator, you install a swastika. The law of life.
This is an installation in a ukrainian kindergarten. There since 2020.
They bring up the nazis from childhood. You can be happy for them. The number of your henchmen is increasing.

Why on earth would any country want a statue to Soviet oppression? Replace it with a plaque describing the Holodomor.

Why would anyone want a statue to a traitor? I don't know, but there are many Confederate Statues in the South.....

Many people have their own view of History.

Fascist degenerates demolished the monument to the Soviet soldier-liberator and the Mother.
down to the Muscovite barbaric empire ! Long Live NATO !!
0001QD2SX.jpg

Fascist degenerates
Are you saying that they're fascists because they actually espouse fascist ideology or are you calling them that because you dislike them?

In any event, I disagree with the concept of people tearing down statues and monuments. A civilized society discusses, debates, and then votes on such things and acts accordingly.

When Russia will become run not by traitorous Anti-Russian Putin but by Russian patriots all monuments will surely erected again.
And such things will never happen again.
What can you expect from the guy who worship another gods and belongs to another ethnicity?
How many ethnically Russians are around him?
Probably no-one excluding his kook and cleaner.

ZC8LcO1Swhg.jpg

1627390662442.jpeg

Forum List

Back