A momentary pause to consider the nature of the man Trump supporters are defending.

Someday this shoe is going to be on the other foot and I will take full advantage of the situation.
Willow knowing you from your posts I take it you're far from dumb How can any one support this garbage ,the way he handled this crisis the way he handles people ? If I were still a republican I'd be embarrassed to praise him
Eddies here’s what I know for sure. Undisputed. You on the left started “resistance” and “impeachment plans before he was even inaugurated. You are treating him like you did Bush only on steroids! So I am so proud to be a Republican and you can rest assured that I will never vote for another democrat ever. So you did you work well wouldn’t you say?
How can you be proud voting for him?/ and yes ,we were on his case from the getgo because we knew he was a cheat a pervert and a crook with law firms protecting him You can't be proud supporting this filth You can still be a repub but at least admit this is the wrong guy at the wrong time

Because he was the candidate that was not an anti-American piece of shit.
It really hurts to see people with a head on their shoulders believe the BS they're spewing

Hillary was very clear, that she considered me and people like me, to be the problem.

No way I was voting for her, especially not after her husband.
OK Correll she spoke out of her ass and was sorry for it How MANY times has Trump spoken out of his ass and NOT be sorry for it?

Trump never smeared half the country like that. ANd her apology was the apology of someone who was caught and forced to apologize, not one she really felt.
Trump never smeared Dems and their leaders?
The democrats can never brag about their "candidates" because their policies can't be defended. They keep trying to disparage Trump, and that will never work. Trump was right on all counts, pushing back on China, being a populist and not a globalist, using tariffs to advantage, bringing back good jobs and US manufacturing.

Voters are workers, except maybe for some democrats, and they will vote in their interest for better jobs.
Quit lying.
Quit talking to yourself like that. Trumps approval rating is what 60% regarding how he is handling this crisis?
He mishandled it for months. The US should be in much better shape and more ready. And where did that pull come from? Hillary in a landslide!!!!
Bullsh**!......The travel ban in January was racist.You haven't a foggy clue .All you see is a chance to get that barely conscious pond scum named Joe Biden elected...he doesn't even know where he had his last bowel movement....oh wait maybe he does since it was in his Depends.
This guy pond scum??
Criminal ..is what our next president says it is

Democratic presidential candidate Joe Biden said Sunday that the dismissal of the captain of the USS Theodore Roosevelt, who raised the alarm about a coronavirus outbreak on the aircraft carrier, is “close to criminal.”

The former vice president said on ABC’s “This Week” that Capt. Brett Crozier “stood up and said what had to be said” with his sailors “in danger” when he wrote a letter requesting help from Navy leaders, which ended up leaking to the media.

“I think it’s close to criminal the way they’re dealing with this guy,” he said.

“I think he should have a commendation rather than be fired,” he added.
Pond scum? You’re a real winner....
Some one called biden that See my question mark?
So you would never call Trump that?
LOL Now that's a horse of another color You think Biden has the same history or worse than Trumps?? How can you compare them? Forget Trumps a pervert etc etc Biden comes prepared for the job , will put people who know what TF they're doing in the right jobs
Biden is a lifetime politician who even Obama won’t endorse. He doesn’t impress me.
You are clearly out of touch; President Obama will endorse and support whosoever is the Democratic Nominee. He will not endorse anyone until that is settled, if he did endorse VP Biden and Bernie was nominated, his endorsement for Biden would be used by fools like you that even Obama didn't support him.

You're welcome, I hope that you now know something about political science. Too bad your ignorance on this issue is so broad.

The fact that he would not endorse his former VP speaks volumes. Don't care how you try to spin it. If Bernie got the nomination, ZERO chance BHO would have endorsed him. You live in a fantasy world.

of course he will. no doubt about it. bet you thought the same about ted cruz too. or marco rubio.
Says the "indy"....lying parasite.

Trump supporters care about the country

Many trump haters do not
The irony here is that Trump himself doesn't care about the country so much as he cares about his brand.
I marvel at the way Trump hating morons claim they can read his mind.
I think his actions are enough, mind reading is not necessary.
What actions made you believe he doesn't care about the country?

What number am I thinking of?
How does showing appreciation to Trump to get a call from him help the country?
He does not have to be appreciated

but neither does he want to be politically savaged by partisan political hacks as soon as the CARE packages are delivered

but he soooooooooo craves addulation & acts like a baby having a hissy fit like he's not getting his 2 scoops of ice cream. he has skin as thin as piece of mica.
Is he a parasite who never held a job and brags about not having debt?

he's a parasitic piece of garbage that got cash continually from his daddy & never learned how to budget. so much so that wall street had to put him on an allowance like a child who has no self control.

i told you what i did when i earned a paycheck so when you continually lie, it just makes you look jealous because unlike your ' i'm the king of debt' president.... i am debt free & i can't tell you how delightful it is for me that it eats your craw. :)

Last edited:

Many trump haters do not
The irony here is that Trump himself doesn't care about the country so much as he cares about his brand.

but neither does he want to be politically savaged by partisan political hacks as soon as the CARE packages are delivered

but he soooooooooo craves addulation & acts like a baby having a hissy fit like he's not getting his 2 scoops of ice cream. he has skin as thin as piece of mica.

he's a parasitic piece of garbage that got cash continually from his daddy & never learned how to budget. so much so that wall street had to put him on an allowance like a child who has no self control.

i told you what i did when i earned a paycheck so when you continually lie, it just makes you look jealous because unlike your ' i'm the king of debt' president.... i am debt free &i can't tell you how delightful it is to me that it eats your craw. :)
How do you know he "got cash continually from his daddy?" Is every kid who gets an allowance a parasite?

Where does your income come from, parasite? None of you Trump haters will answer that question.

Many trump haters do not
In that case you wont mind us making the same assumptions about rabid trump haters
You know what happens when you assume? I'm not a Trump hater, I'd just prefer he went back to his life as a celebrity, he did that better than anyone. You are welcome to judge me by my actions.
Please detail the Trump policies have adversely affected your life.
Emotional impact does not apply.

Well, for one, his tax fraud. We paid more in taxes do to the limitation on the deductions for St. Income tax paid and real estate taxes paid. I don't regret my money going to my county and state, I just hate it going to the fool in the White House to pay for Golf Carts for the Secret Service.
And those SS watching the pos were charged 650 a room
Where did you get that figure? Can you post a link?

Many trump haters do not

i told you what i did when i earned a paycheck so when you continually lie, it just makes you look jealous because unlike your ' i'm the king of debt' president.... i am debt free &i can't tell you how delightful it is to me that it eats your craw. :)
How do you know he "got cash continually from his daddy?" Is every kid who gets an allowance a parasite?

Where does your income come from, parasite? None of you Trump haters will answer that question.

there are reports that he has gotten much more, but donny - even by his own account - said he got $1,000,000.00 from fred.

google it.

Many trump haters do not
In that case you wont mind us making the same assumptions about rabid trump haters
You know what happens when you assume? I'm not a Trump hater, I'd just prefer he went back to his life as a celebrity, he did that better than anyone. You are welcome to judge me by my actions.
Yeah Jesse James Al Capone were celebrities too Trump has them beat by a lot
Hitler had good manners

and always followed the letter of the law - after he wrote the law

obama mimicked the master of superficial
And Trump bastardized our constitution
How?

Many trump haters do not

Wherdoes your income come from, parasite? None of you Trump haters will answer that question.

there are reports that he has gotten much more, but donny - even by his own account - said he got $1,000,000.00 from fred.

google it.
Yes, one million. That's all.

Reports by Trump hating morons mean nothing.

Many trump haters do not

I EARNED IT .......
$7,387,930.30
Personal Value

-$56,256.95 (-0.76%)
Day Change
+$1,426,444.79 (23.93%)
1-Year Change

Many trump haters do not

Well, for one, his tax fraud. We paid more in taxes do to the limitation on the deductions for St. Income tax paid and real estate taxes paid. I don't regret my money going to my county and state, I just hate it going to the fool in the White House to pay for Golf Carts for the Secret Service.

google ' secret service $650 a room' & see all the articles you can choose from lazy ass.

Many trump haters do not

Wherdoes your income come from, parasite? None of you Trump haters will answer that question.

google it.

nice chunk of change to start out life with 'eh? yet he claims he's a self made man!!!! LOL!!!!!! LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL!!!!!!

Many trump haters do not

I EARNED IT .......
$7,387,930.30
Personal Value

-$56,256.95 (-0.76%)
Day Change
+$1,426,444.79 (23.93%)
1-Year Change
You denied that when I reported it to the forum.

Just another internet millionaire. They are as common as dirt.

Many trump haters do not

google it.

nice chunk of change to start out life with 'eh? yet he claims he's a self made man!!!! LOL!!!!!! LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL!!!!!!
Lot's of people inherit money and endup dead broke.

Many trump haters do not

google ' secret service $650 a room' & see all the articles you can choose from lazy ass.
You Google it, shit for brains. Searching for evidence to support your idiotic claims isn't my job.

"They talk about, you know, the U.S. government paying $600 for a room at Mar-a -Lago. And it's not $600 for a room, it's $600 for many rooms," said the younger Trump, who added: "Legally, by law, you have to charge the federal government something, otherwise you get into all sorts of gift laws."
"We could go out and sell a room for $1,500 a night," Eric Trump went on. "There's very limited rooms, Mar-a-Lago's the hottest place in the world. We charge them cost, effectively housekeeping cost -- and they go out and say we charge $650 for a room, which was [actually] many rooms."
Eric also remarked that the organization has lost "a fortune" on rooms occupied by government employees and reiterated that he makes "zero profit on anything government-related."
"But," he continued, "you'll have the crooks over at The Washington Post. They'll come out with stories, which is absolutely disgusting, you know, talking about us 'profiting off of government.'"

Last edited:

Many trump haters do not

I EARNED IT .......
$7,387,930.30
Personal Value

-$56,256.95 (-0.76%)
Day Change
+$1,426,444.79 (23.93%)
1-Year Change
You denied that when I reported it to the forum.

Just another internet millionaire. They are as common as dirt.
That's MULTI millionaire

Many trump haters do not

You Google it, shit for brains. Searching for evidence to support your idiotic claims isn't my job.
$650 a night at Mar-a-Lago, $17,000 a month at Bedminster: What Trump’s company charges taxpayers for Secret Service lodging
Feb. 7, 2020 at 10:20 am Updated Feb. 7, 2020 at 4:47 pm

By
Carol D. Leonnig
David A. Fahrenthold
Josh Dawsey
and

Many trump haters do not

google it.

Lot's of people inherit money and endup dead broke.

donny's been there & who knows how he came back from it - he won't show his taxes. now is the time when you assume the position & start the defense of yer chosen one.

Forum List

Back