A momentary pause to consider the nature of the man Trump supporters are defending.

Someday this shoe is going to be on the other foot and I will take full advantage of the situation.
Willow knowing you from your posts I take it you're far from dumb How can any one support this garbage ,the way he handled this crisis the way he handles people ? If I were still a republican I'd be embarrassed to praise him
Eddies here’s what I know for sure. Undisputed. You on the left started “resistance” and “impeachment plans before he was even inaugurated. You are treating him like you did Bush only on steroids! So I am so proud to be a Republican and you can rest assured that I will never vote for another democrat ever. So you did you work well wouldn’t you say?
How can you be proud voting for him?/ and yes ,we were on his case from the getgo because we knew he was a cheat a pervert and a crook with law firms protecting him You can't be proud supporting this filth You can still be a repub but at least admit this is the wrong guy at the wrong time

Because he was the candidate that was not an anti-American piece of shit.
It really hurts to see people with a head on their shoulders believe the BS they're spewing

Hillary was very clear, that she considered me and people like me, to be the problem.

No way I was voting for her, especially not after her husband.
OK Correll she spoke out of her ass and was sorry for it How MANY times has Trump spoken out of his ass and NOT be sorry for it?

Trump never smeared half the country like that. ANd her apology was the apology of someone who was caught and forced to apologize, not one she really felt.
Trump never smeared Dems and their leaders?
The democrats can never brag about their "candidates" because their policies can't be defended. They keep trying to disparage Trump, and that will never work. Trump was right on all counts, pushing back on China, being a populist and not a globalist, using tariffs to advantage, bringing back good jobs and US manufacturing.

Voters are workers, except maybe for some democrats, and they will vote in their interest for better jobs.
Quit lying.
Quit talking to yourself like that. Trumps approval rating is what 60% regarding how he is handling this crisis?
He mishandled it for months. The US should be in much better shape and more ready. And where did that pull come from? Hillary in a landslide!!!!
Bullsh**!......The travel ban in January was racist.You haven't a foggy clue .All you see is a chance to get that barely conscious pond scum named Joe Biden elected...he doesn't even know where he had his last bowel movement....oh wait maybe he does since it was in his Depends.
This guy pond scum??
Criminal ..is what our next president says it is

Democratic presidential candidate Joe Biden said Sunday that the dismissal of the captain of the USS Theodore Roosevelt, who raised the alarm about a coronavirus outbreak on the aircraft carrier, is “close to criminal.”

The former vice president said on ABC’s “This Week” that Capt. Brett Crozier “stood up and said what had to be said” with his sailors “in danger” when he wrote a letter requesting help from Navy leaders, which ended up leaking to the media.

“I think it’s close to criminal the way they’re dealing with this guy,” he said.

“I think he should have a commendation rather than be fired,” he added.
Pond scum? You’re a real winner....
Someday this shoe is going to be on the other foot and I will take full advantage of the situation.
Willow knowing you from your posts I take it you're far from dumb How can any one support this garbage ,the way he handled this crisis the way he handles people ? If I were still a republican I'd be embarrassed to praise him
Eddies here’s what I know for sure. Undisputed. You on the left started “resistance” and “impeachment plans before he was even inaugurated. You are treating him like you did Bush only on steroids! So I am so proud to be a Republican and you can rest assured that I will never vote for another democrat ever. So you did you work well wouldn’t you say?
How can you be proud voting for him?/ and yes ,we were on his case from the getgo because we knew he was a cheat a pervert and a crook with law firms protecting him You can't be proud supporting this filth You can still be a repub but at least admit this is the wrong guy at the wrong time

It really hurts to see people with a head on their shoulders believe the BS they're spewing

Hillary was very clear, that she considered me and people like me, to be the problem.

OK Correll she spoke out of her ass and was sorry for it How MANY times has Trump spoken out of his ass and NOT be sorry for it?

Trump never smeared half the country like that. ANd her apology was the apology of someone who was caught and forced to apologize, not one she really felt.
The democrats can never brag about their "candidates" because their policies can't be defended. They keep trying to disparage Trump, and that will never work. Trump was right on all counts, pushing back on China, being a populist and not a globalist, using tariffs to advantage, bringing back good jobs and US manufacturing.

Voters are workers, except maybe for some democrats, and they will vote in their interest for better jobs.
Quit lying.
Quit talking to yourself like that. Trumps approval rating is what 60% regarding how he is handling this crisis?
He mishandled it for months. The US should be in much better shape and more ready. And where did that pull come from? Hillary in a landslide!!!!
Bullsh**!......The travel ban in January was racist.You haven't a foggy clue .All you see is a chance to get that barely conscious pond scum named Joe Biden elected...he doesn't even know where he had his last bowel movement....oh wait maybe he does since it was in his Depends.
This guy pond scum??

Democratic presidential candidate Joe Biden said Sunday that the dismissal of the captain of the USS Theodore Roosevelt, who raised the alarm about a coronavirus outbreak on the aircraft carrier, is “close to criminal.”

The former vice president said on ABC’s “This Week” that Capt. Brett Crozier “stood up and said what had to be said” with his sailors “in danger” when he wrote a letter requesting help from Navy leaders, which ended up leaking to the media.

“I think it’s close to criminal the way they’re dealing with this guy,” he said.

Some one called biden that See my question mark?
So you would never call Trump that?
LOL Now that's a horse of another color You think Biden has the same history or worse than Trumps?? How can you compare them? Forget Trumps a pervert etc etc Biden comes prepared for the job , will put people who know what TF they're doing in the right jobs
Biden doesn’t even know which states he’s in.
And Alabama got a hurricane And Obamas not a citizen etc etc etc etc
What? How is he not a citizen? You mean not born here? You a birther?
thats what got the schmuck trump the presidency and repubs believed it That's the group you align yourself with
Trump said he wasn’t a citizen? Link it please
come on azog you're sending me on a fools errand ,,,everyone knows what trump said about obama You want a page on it ?? Really?
Amazing that anyone could listen to this guy for 5 minutes and not know that He’s full of shit.

Are some people really that stupid?
So, Trump provides press conferences with medical, military and scientific experts and all you can say is "He's full of shit?" Are you really that stupid?
When trump thinks he's smarter than them YES he' is stupid
Trump said Obama was not a citizen? He questioned Cruz. I do Not recall that with Obama. I recall HRC posted a picture of him in Muslim attire. Did that not happen ?

for 5 straight years donny insisted obama wasn't born here - demanding to see his birth certificate - said he was going to send PIs to hawaii to find the truth... then *poof* that all changed the day he invited the press to his new DC hotel (which was a ruse to get a free infomercial for it) & said 'never mind'.

you really didn't know that? lol.... there's that high IQ again!
Link it. Not being born here and not being a citizen are not the same thing. You didn’t know that? I have Continuously embarrassed you on this board and now others see you as a drunk too. You’re welcome.

<pffffft> to donny that was a difference without a distinction. the end goal was to push the CONspiracy that obama wasn't a legit duly elected president because of constituional law requiring the president must be born on american soil.

the rest just makes me laugh.
Post a link where he claimed Obama was not a citizen? I ll wait patiently. Oh...you were lying again. Shocker.

i don't lie. you think that made a differance to donny? oh oh he was born in kenya BUT he's a naturalized citizen!!!!!!

really?

lol grab at those straws while you're bent over for donny.
Many here are naturalized citizens. So when did he say he was not a citizen? Show me a link or admit you’re a fat lying parasite.

oooOOOooo you scare meeeeeeeeeee........................ it was all the same to donny & it really doesn't matter because you really don't have anything going for you with this. donny's end goal never really gained much traction outside of rw nutterville. better luck next time.
You seem to be obsessed with “Donny”. Crushing? LOL

Tell me again how you’re an “Indy”. Liar.

but it's not me whose his cheerleader.
that would be *you* the 'man' crush you got goin' for him is quite entertaining. god damn how it rivals ms lindsey's!
I am cheering for a cure to this disease. You hope it’s not a cure. You’re a sick person and need professional help. Dr. Oz just blessed it. He is dumb too, right? You’re a stupid idiot.
Like I said. Trump haters hate Trump more than they love life.

who cares what you say?
I care. The posts as honest and coherent aka opposite of yours.

who cares about you either?

Quit lying.
This guy pond scum??

Quit lying.
This guy pond scum??

LOL Now that's a horse of another color You think Biden has the same history or worse than Trumps?? How can you compare them? Forget Trumps a pervert etc etc Biden comes prepared for the job , will put people who know what TF they're doing in the right jobs
thats what got the schmuck trump the presidency and repubs believed it That's the group you align yourself with
come on azog you're sending me on a fools errand ,,,everyone knows what trump said about obama You want a page on it ?? Really?
Amazing that anyone could listen to this guy for 5 minutes and not know that He’s full of shit.

So, Trump provides press conferences with medical, military and scientific experts and all you can say is "He's full of shit?" Are you really that stupid?
Trump said Obama was not a citizen? He questioned Cruz. I do Not recall that with Obama. I recall HRC posted a picture of him in Muslim attire. Did that not happen ?

for 5 straight years donny insisted obama wasn't born here - demanding to see his birth certificate - said he was going to send PIs to hawaii to find the truth... then *poof* that all changed the day he invited the press to his new DC hotel (which was a ruse to get a free infomercial for it) & said 'never mind'.

Link it. Not being born here and not being a citizen are not the same thing. You didn’t know that? I have Continuously embarrassed you on this board and now others see you as a drunk too. You’re welcome.

<pffffft> to donny that was a difference without a distinction. the end goal was to push the CONspiracy that obama wasn't a legit duly elected president because of constituional law requiring the president must be born on american soil.

Post a link where he claimed Obama was not a citizen? I ll wait patiently. Oh...you were lying again. Shocker.

i don't lie. you think that made a differance to donny? oh oh he was born in kenya BUT he's a naturalized citizen!!!!!!

really?

Many here are naturalized citizens. So when did he say he was not a citizen? Show me a link or admit you’re a fat lying parasite.

oooOOOooo you scare meeeeeeeeeee........................ it was all the same to donny & it really doesn't matter because you really don't have anything going for you with this. donny's end goal never really gained much traction outside of rw nutterville. better luck next time.

that would be *you* the 'man' crush you got goin' for him is quite entertaining. god damn how it rivals ms lindsey's!
I am cheering for a cure to this disease. You hope it’s not a cure. You’re a sick person and need professional help. Dr. Oz just blessed it. He is dumb too, right? You’re a stupid idiot.

View attachment 320082
I accept your surrender

:auiqs.jpg: i understand why you need to believe that.

The difference between Obama and Trump is that Obama will put his arm around you while he breaks the knife off in your back.Trump will tell you he has a knife and if you f*** with him he'll stick you.
[/QUOTE]
Nah. Trump will run up and stick you right in the face. Then he'll say he didn't stick you.

Quit lying.
This guy pond scum??

Quit lying.
This guy pond scum??

really?

View attachment 320082
I accept your surrender

You have been thrashed in this debate. You showed that you prefer the hydro not be a cure. You also showed how deranged you are because I assisting multiple companies with their PPP loans. You’re just a parasite Who wishes misery on people to fulfill your political agenda. Pretty sick.

The difference between Obama and Trump is that Obama will put his arm around you while he breaks the knife off in your back.Trump will tell you he has a knife and if you f*** with him he'll stick you.
Nah. Trump will run up and stick you right in the face. Then he'll say he didn't stick you.
[/QUOTE]
No he will brag about sticking you. He is not a sissy boy.

[/QUOTE]
Are you all being watched? I can’t believe you are free to roam

The OP was about his behaviour prior to his being president. That has no bearing on anything.
What about voting for his re-election now that you know his degree of depravity.

I "knew" about everything before I voted for him the first time.

I will be voting for him again.

And you can spare me your moral outrage.

He ran the tramps and people decided he was the man for the job.

You can't disqualify him.

You can't create a "morals" litmus test (else Bill Clinton never would have been able to run).

Sorry....

Your thread is a Red Herring.
It's good to finally see the true colors of the 'Moral Majority' party. What we've always known to be true has now been proven. There is nothing moral about the gop.

The GOP isn't about being moral.

It is about politics.

If you want morality, go to church.

And democrats are not any better....so

[/QUOTE]
You're talking about a man who uses a pound of orange make-up and a can of hairspray everyday. Yeah, a real manly man. :auiqs.jpg::iyfyus.jpg:

For the purpose of this thread let's put aside the matter of the Trump admin's botched, delayed response to the worst public health crisis in 100 years. Let's instead consider what kind of person, absent politics, Trumpleton's voted for and still support.

What follows is a list, not of unfounded accusations, but of documented instances or moral depravity.
He has defrauded students of his real estate school for which he paid a $25M settlement.
He has under paid contractors for which he was sued hundreds of times.
He has swindled shareholders of his bankrupted casino company.
He has associated with convicted criminals.
He has, on numerous occasions, cheated on his wife.
He has paid two of the women involved in adulterous affairs for their silence in order to defraud the voting public.
He has lied to the American public pathologically.
He has discriminated against minorities. A case he settled with the US government.
He has stolen money from a charity, for which he paid a $2M fine and was forced to shut down his "charitable" foundation.

Give it a minute...........it's a lot to take in.

Now, forget about party affiliations and ideological differences. Concentrate on character. To many, an important consideration before casting a vote for a candidate for any office, let alone the presidency.

The question I'd like to pose to Trump supporters is..................WTF?

What form of mental gymnastics makes it possible to ignore all that?

Wow....the lies start and never stop....

Joe Biden....... stopping travel to China is xenophobic.....

Bernie Sanders......would not close the border in the face of the virus....

You asshats should never, ever have power again...

You're talking about a man who uses a pound of orange make-up and a can of hairspray everyday. Yeah, a real manly man. :auiqs.jpg::iyfyus.jpg:
[/QUOTE]
Link...or are you checking him out? Weirdo

I think his supporters view him like most people view lawyers. Lawyers generally have the image that they are slimy, immoral, scum-sucking bottom feeders and people hate them all.
Okay, let's pursue that line of thinking.

How many lawyers would still be in practice if they stole money from a charity?

The point being, doing certain things typically disqualifies someone from continuing in their occupation. Either by legal or ethical sanctions.

And barak obama....gave 150 billion dollars in cash to Iran, the worlds biggest supporter of terrorism around the world.

joe biden....... he and his family made their fortune the old fashioned way....they used his political office to get a billion from China, millions for every other country he went to.....followed by his brother and son, vacuuming up cash flying on Air Force 2......

You don't know what you are talking about.....

Link...or are you checking him out? Weirdo
[/QUOTE]
As a woman who uses make-up and hairspray everyday, I recognize it when I see it.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/poli...ff5b5c-0a15-11ea-bd9d-c628fd48b3a0_story.html

"Trump loved Tic Tacs. But not an arbitrary amount. He wanted, in his bedroom bureau at all times, two full containers of white Tic Tacs and one container that was half full. The same rule applied to the Bronx Colors-brand face makeup from Switzerland that Trump slathered on — two full containers, one half full — even if it meant the housekeepers had to regularly bring new shirts from the pro shop because of the rust-colored stains on the collars. A special washing machine in the laundry room was reserved for his wife Melania Trump’s clothing."

Quit lying.
This guy pond scum??

Quit lying.
This guy pond scum??

really?

View attachment 320082
I accept your surrender

You have been thrashed in this debate. You showed that you prefer the hydro not be a cure. You also showed how deranged you are because I assisting multiple companies with their PPP loans. You’re just a parasite Who wishes misery on people to fulfill your political agenda. Pretty sick.

guess that means you're still triggered huh?

Quit lying.
This guy pond scum??

Quit lying.
This guy pond scum??

really?

View attachment 320082
I accept your surrender

You don’t know what that word means. You calling our president “Donny” and posting incoherently shows you’re the triggered one, little old parasite

Do you scum need a link to see what your fellow scum did to the commander of our carrier or what your pos did to the IG who didn't kiss his ass? Fuk all of you and mostly the pos trump

Moron...that Captain on the Carrier endangered national security, that IG violated the law and reclassified the non-whistle blower to attack Trump....you doofus....

Quit lying.
This guy pond scum??

Quit lying.
This guy pond scum??

really?

View attachment 320082
I accept your surrender

You don’t know what that word means. You calling our president “Donny” and posting incoherently shows you’re the triggered one, little old parasite

calling donny - 'donny' is actually being nice. that bothers you?

good.

donnydonnydonnydonnydonnydonnydonnydonnydonnydonnydonnydonny....

Quit lying.
This guy pond scum??

Quit lying.
This guy pond scum??

really?

View attachment 320082
I accept your surrender

calling donny - 'donny' is actually being nice. that bothers you?

good.

donnydonnydonnydonnydonnydonnydonnydonnydonnydonnydonnydonny....
Bothers me? It makes me laugh at your expense because he bothers you so much. Then again being a parasite housewife you don’t have much of a life

Do you scum need a link to see what your fellow scum did to the commander of our carrier or what your pos did to the IG who didn't kiss his ass? Fuk all of you and mostly the pos trump

No thanks Eddie.

Why don't you go fuck yourself.

Forum List

Back