A modest proposal regarding Soros

Wow, a triggered little boi.

You know the Chips Bill wasn’t about Doritos.
so here we have a retard that deflects----can't answer that, huh? not surprising

IF YOU ONLY HAD A BRAIN

Just wondering out loud here:

Is there something that can be done to bankrupt Soros?

Legal I mean. It doesn’t seem probable. But fuck it. It might be worth a try.
Yes please! Lets cancel the shit out of him, but we have to make sure we complain about the cancel culture in the process or we don't get the bonus points.

Morality is not a part of capitalism.

Actually, true morality is integral to Capitalism.

For Capitalism to function freely and fairly, you must respect the rights of others to their pursuit of life, liberty, and happiness and they must respect yours.

You have no right to the property of others and they had no rights over yours other than what is contractually obligated.

All interactions between people must be voluntary. The can be no coercion in free and fair dealings between parties.

Any infringement on these principles leads to a bastardization of Capitalism that is neither free nor fair.

Have him hire Sam Bankrupt-Fraud to manage his accounts.

Government driven monetary policy is not capitalism, bub.
Capitalism and free market aren’t exactly the same thing.

Soros used the free market (specifically the currency market) to make money off of government artificially inflating the value of the pound.

That doesn’t make Soros a villain

Maybe when you guys organize Kristalnacht II your Brown Shirts Red Caps can deal with him?

Yes please! Lets cancel the shit out of him, but we have to make sure we complain about the cancel culture in the process or we don't get the bonus points.
Cancel culture is bullshit. On the other hand, if we never give the pussy libtards a taste of their own medicine, they will simply never learn.

Cancel culture is bullshit. On the other hand, if we never give the pussy libtards a taste of their own medicine, they will simply never learn.
Yep, when you'll cancel Soros, libtards will totally learn and will stop cancelling. That will show them.

Great plan bud. :rolleyes-41:

I understand that a moron such as you can’t follow along.

But don’t wet your panties. I don’t really think we can cancel your Nazi buddy.
How can anyone follow along your half-baked hypocrisy? It's impossible.

Keep thinking dummy. Meanwhile Soros is not going anywhere.

Good job. Way to make a total nutbag fool of yourself.

Everyone you don't happen to like is Nazi.
Wrong again you mental Pygmy.

I called Soros a Nazi because he collaborated with Nazis. I think you’re a total scumbag, but that doesn’t mean I called you a Nazi, you fucking moron.

Keep posting little ant. I enjoy watching you constantly proving what a tool you are.

New Topics

Forum List

Back