A modest proposal regarding Soros

The Chips Bill

Explain that
well, why dont you explain, or deny, or type some bullshit explaining the corrupted xiden family
beijing xiden is a pedophile, that you voted for--you should be proud of yourself for supporting shit stains like that
mommy is a fake doctor w/ no degree
hunter wunter is a fucking crack head that makes millions in china for doing crack

go ahead shit stain, start defending them so we can have a laugh

IF YOU ONLY HAD A BRAIN

retard deflector is back....unless you have something intelligent to contribute, which is never, sit back and shut up, and learn about TRUTH

IF YOU ONLY HAD A BRAIN
Well, is Trump not an expert in bankruptcies?

IF YOU COULD ONLY PULL YOUR HEAD OUT OF YOUR OWN ASS.

Just wondering out loud here:

Is there something that can be done to bankrupt Soros?

Legal I mean. It doesn’t seem probable. But fuck it. It might be worth a try.

He's already got his money. Boycotts against his businesses would be hard to implement.

So, probably not.

well, why dont you explain, or deny, or type some bullshit explaining the corrupted xiden family
beijing xiden is a pedophile, that you voted for--you should be proud of yourself for supporting shit stains like that
mommy is a fake doctor w/ no degree
hunter wunter is a fucking crack head that makes millions in china for doing crack

go ahead shit stain, start defending them so we can have a laugh

IF YOU ONLY HAD A BRAIN
Wow, a triggered little boi.

You know the Chips Bill wasn’t about Doritos.

Again, my qualifications pretty much concede that. Alas.

But he’s a scumbag bitch and needs to get canceled somehow. Legally, of course.

"Cancelling" folks is almost always legal. You'd just need to convince folks to do it. And that seems unlikely without some new bombshell revelation.

But bankrupting Soros? Probably not. I don't see a path forward on that.

Yes, semi fascists really hate him... And brainwashed functional morons in the GOP base

Wanting to strip people of their citizenship if they don't exercise their free speech the way conservatives want....is MAGA AF.

Forum List

Back