A Mock Model U.N!

akiboy

Mar 28, 2006
Mumbai
Well , I just wanted to share my elation with all U.S.M.B folks when I my teacher told me that I was selected for a Inter School Mock United Nations COnference in another school. And guess which country's ambassador I am ?

The United States!!!! Well folks , I am just delighted to be the "ambassador" for the U.S. My teacher even told me that we could change the country but I was adamant that we go on with U.S. She was worried that I would be grilled by the other country's "delegates"! Anyways , there are 3 other pals of mine who are in the team and together we will represent the U.S in General Assembly 1(About Disarmament and Military issues/terror) UN Security COuncil(My favourite .The veto power is wicked!:cool: ) and the WHO. We are right now preparing the country profiles which must be submitted soon.

Well , I dont know what made me write this but I had to share it with all of you.
Now , should I take on Bush's agenda or someone else's?? Well , I think I would go for the Geroge W Bush viewpoint while arguing especially in the Security Council...Even though I'll be getting rebukes by the other "delegates" thats fine...I like being under pressure. I would appreciate some viewponts from you all folks!!

Thanks for reading this (which I guess must be no signifance to you all) but I just thought to share it with you all in General Discussion!

Akshay

maybe you can discus the fact that 911 was a false flag operation used to facilitate U.S WARS OF GLOBAL DOMINATION

PNAC.infoPNAC.info - Dedicated to drawing attention to the neoconservative foreign policy approach, and its consequences for America and the world.
www.pnac.info/ - 154k

Alex Jones' Infowars.com :: There is a War on for Your Mind!National Radio Broadcaster and Documentary Filmmaker Alex Jones Presents Infowars.com to Battle the New World Order Because There's a War on for Your Mind!
www.infowars.com/

maybe you can discus the fact that 911 was a false flag operation used to facilitate U.S WARS OF GLOBAL DOMINATION

PNAC.infoPNAC.info - Dedicated to drawing attention to the neoconservative foreign policy approach, and its consequences for America and the world.
www.pnac.info/ - 154k

Alex Jones' Infowars.com :: There is a War on for Your Mind!National Radio Broadcaster and Documentary Filmmaker Alex Jones Presents Infowars.com to Battle the New World Order Because There's a War on for Your Mind!
www.infowars.com/

Yea eots,
There might be a war on for our minds but unfortunately for you, yours was taken prisoner a long time ago......watch out, it sounds more and more like "they" are about to put your mind in front of a firing squad.

www.pnac.info/ - 154k

www.infowars.com/
You're a sad little bugger, y'know.

.....I am just delighted to be the "ambassador" for the U.S. ....

I'd start by telling them that The President has given an Executive Order to cease all US funding to the UN and all representatives have 48 hours to leave US soil or face arrest and deportation. Then I'd sell the building to Donald Trump for use as The Worlds' Biggest Whore House, as it would be a step up in class for what it has been used for lately by the tramps at the UN.

www.pnac.info/ - 154k

www.infowars.com/

You've really been good, but there you go again. Spam alert!

You've really been good, but there you go again. Spam alert!

any information i post from infowars or Alex Jones is considered spam ?

Alex would hold a position very close to glockmails and offer some very strong arguments why and to be us ambassador and not`read penac ,would be like being coach and not reading the play book

any information i post from infowars or Alex Jones is considered spam ?

Alex would hold a position very close to glockmails and offer some very strong arguments why and to be us ambassador and not`read penac ,would be like being coach and not reading the play book

Actually since you have linked time and time again, I think everyone now has it bookmarked, that would like it. Know when to cut it.

I'd start by telling them that The President has given an Executive Order to cease all US funding to the UN and all representatives have 48 hours to leave US soil or face arrest and deportation. Then I'd sell the building to Donald Trump for use as The Worlds' Biggest Whore House, as it would be a step up in class for what it has been used for lately by the tramps at the UN.

:clap2:
I would add a nice cheeks-on-glass mooning and double-finger f-u, for an added touch.

Wow dude... If I say this I can then kiss my "Best Delegate Trophy" goodbye.
Well the idea of selling the building to Trump looks good.He can make me his "apprentice" then!

Anyways...I do hope I win this time. Last year I represented N.Korea and won the best delegate award in my group.

Wow dude... If I say this I can then kiss my "Best Delegate Trophy" goodbye.
Well the idea of selling the building to Trump looks good.He can make me his "apprentice" then!

Anyways...I do hope I win this time. Last year I represented N.Korea and won the best delegate award in my group.

If you won last year you don't need no trophy. Go for it, man: kick some ass! This event would be remembered long after people have forgotten a silly old trophy.

Imagine the shock on everyone's faces, especially after you tell that that you're serious.

It would also demonstrate a reality that no one seems to understand: The US can get rid of this putrid monster called the UN any time it wants to.

It would also demonstrate a reality that no one seems to understand: The US can get rid of this putrid monster called the UN any time it wants to.

Ya really seem to hate the U.N don't to you?
What has the innocent and pathetic little U.N ever doen to you?:razz:

Ya really seem to hate the U.N don't to you?
What has the innocent and pathetic little U.N ever doen to you?:razz:

As a "peace keeping" force that runs whenever sh-- starts happening, they are directly responsible for millions of deaths in many areas of the world. Their diplomats are responsible for rapes of young girls. Then there's the Iraq Oil for Food thing.

Forum List

Back