A million new democrat votes...

American_Jihad

Flaming Libs/Koranimals
May 1, 2012
Gulf of Mex 26.609, -82.220
That's why some call them criminalcrats...
The Left’s Plan to Cut Loose a Million Prisoners

The radicals' assault on the rule of law -- and on the institutions that keep Americans safe.
March 18, 2016
Matthew Vadum

rel.jpg

Radical left-wingers want to free half the nation's prisoners --including many violent offenders-- a move that would cause an upsurge in crime rates for decades to come.

To many of today's leftists criminality itself is an illegitimate concept. The mindless chanting of the slogan "no one is illegal" at open-borders rallies is part of the same school of thought.

Spearheaded by the American Civil Liberties Union and bankrolled by radical speculator George Soros, the "end mass incarceration" movement wants to reduce the U.S. prison population by 50 percent within the next 10 to 15 years.

This specific push is called the "Cut50" project.

"We have the largest incarcerated population in the world despite the fact that we're a democracy and that we value individual freedoms," Alison Holcomb, national director of the ACLU Campaign to End Mass Incarceration told public radio station KUOW in Puget Sound, Wash.

"The overuse of our criminal justice system has resulted in expanding a caste, a second class of citizens that lose their right to vote, that won't be able to get loans to go to school, that will probably have difficulty renting an apartment and that is not healthy for our society and it's actually compromising our safety."

Like Black Lives Matter supporter and Baltimore riot organizer DeRay Mckesson, Holcomb doesn't care about property rights.

She doesn't want thieves and robbers jailed even briefly. If someone steals property, "why is the response to put that person in a cage?" she said.

Holcomb's comrades want to unleash more than a million inmates --including violent offenders-- on American society.

"With 2.3 million Americans incarcerated in prisons and jails, a 50 percent reduction would mean changing sentencing and parole rules to cut the net population by more than 1 million people, either by releasing current inmates or by not incarcerating future offenders," reports the sympathetic left-wing media site TheMarshallProject.org.

Halving the prison population would require changing sentencing rules "not only for the so-called 'non, non, nons' — non-violent, non-serious, and non-sex offender criminals — but also for some offenders convicted of violent crimes."

Shortening sentence lengths, relaxing parole criteria, shifting convicts from incarceration to probation or community service, sending more inmates to mental illness programs or addiction treatment, "and even redefining what offenses are considered violent in the first place."

"Violent offenders would have to be part of any serious attempt to halve the number of prisoners," the news report states.

Some of the violent offenders could be made to disappear simply by wordplay, explains self-described communist and former Obama green jobs czar Van Jones.

“We might want to look at whether someone who had a gun but didn’t use it should be considered violent,” said Jones, co-founder of Rebuild the Dream and plenty of other hard-left groups. “People will say that’s gun crime and you can’t talk about them. Well, I think that’s ridiculous.”

The Left’s Plan to Cut Loose a Million Prisoners

They're in full panic mode. Cause as much chaos as possible and recruit as many new Dem voters as possible, no matter what it might do to our country.

I have never EVER heard the democrats called "crimocrats", are you sure you haven't just made that up?

And on a side point there was someone on here yesterday complaining that Hilary hadn't pledged to cut taxes. Well given this statistic

Prison_populations.png

Then you have to wonder if paying for one of the largest prison populations in the world isn't the sort massive wastes of taxpayer's dollar that could be cut in order to create tax breaks (or maybe even god forbid create some better social security programmes).

I mean I live in Germany and I can tell all you good people that we are not overrun with criminals, our streets are safe to walk and we don't all cower in fear in our houses. And whilst some areas of America suffer with drug and gang violence and the entire country is awash with firearms I refuse to believe that the population on the whole are 7 times more dangerous than than in this country. The only conclusion left to draw for me in that case is there are people in jail who are not a threat to society and so to put it bluntly turn them out and let them pay for their own food and lodgings and not have the taxpayer do it.

March 21, 2016
Mexican government urging US immigrants to become citizens and vote
By Rick Moran

Mexican consulates in the U.S. are hosting citizenship clinics across the country, hoping to convince permanent residents from Mexico to become U.S. citizens so they can vote against Donald Trump.

The pious declaration from the Mexican government that they are not "interfering" in the U.S. election fails the smell test.

Bloomberg:

Joel Diaz doesn’t want to wait to see how it all turns out. The Mexican-American, who has been a permanent resident of the U.S. for six years, arrived at the Mexican consulate in Chicago on Saturday with his wife and four adult sons to register all of them as U.S. citizens in order to vote against Trump.

"We’re very worried," Diaz, 47, an evangelical pastor, said. "If he wins there will be a lot of damage against a lot of people here, and to us as Hispanics, as Mexicans."

Read more: Blog: Mexican government urging US immigrants to become citizens and vote

California just allowed all illegal aliens to register to vote.

No they didn't.

pinocchio-04.jpg
Yeah, they did.
Jerry Brown Signs Bill Allowing Illegal Immigrants to Vote

Nope. They didn't.

This has already been discussed, but naturally, Trump Chumps just don't get it. As studies have shown, he's racking up the uneducated white vote.
I gave you proof, you gave me "huh uh".

No they didn't.

pinocchio-04.jpg
Yeah, they did.

Nope. They didn't.

This has already been discussed, but naturally, Trump Chumps just don't get it. As studies have shown, he's racking up the uneducated white vote.

Anyone with a driver's license can vote but since non-citizens can get a driver's license then non-citizens can vote unless their is a provision in the law that says otherwise.

No they didn't.

pinocchio-04.jpg
Yeah, they did.

Nope. They didn't.

He can't read which is why he denies it.

No they didn't.

pinocchio-04.jpg
Yeah, they did.

Nope. They didn't.

Nope. What you gave me was a writer's opinion that they "could" but the reality is they can't because they don't get the same driver's license that citizens get. Educated people like myself understand this issue. Trump supporters, well.... ya know...............

Anyone with a driver's license can vote but since non-citizens can get a driver's license then non-citizens can vote unless their is a provision in the law that says otherwise.

It does, which you would know if you weren't ignorant on the issue.

No they didn't.

pinocchio-04.jpg
Yeah, they did.

Nope. They didn't.

Nope. What you gave me was a writer's opinion that they "could" but the reality is they can't because they don't get the same driver's license that citizens get. Educated people like myself understand this issue. Trump supporters, well.... ya know...............

Does the law actually make a difference in that regard? The driver's license doesn't give you a right to vote. When you register for a driver's license you are automatically registered to vote. It doesn't matter what kind of driver's license you have. They may register you the same.

No they didn't.

pinocchio-04.jpg
Yeah, they did.

Nope. They didn't.

He can't read which is why he denies it.
No symbols and slashes. Doesn't matter anyway, anyone can register to vote in California. No BC or proof of citizenship is required and it's against the law to ask for ID at the polls. If your name is on the list, you get to vote. Illegals have been voting in Ca. for years, this just makes it easier for them to register.

Forum List

Back