a million coronavirus cases in Ohio alone

On March 12, experts in the Ohio Dept of Health said there were 100,000 cases as of that date in Ohio, and it was doubling every 6 days.

By today, that means that there are more than 1 million Ohioans with the dreaded pestilence.

However, as of today, just 91 deaths from the Chinese Kung Flu.

Doesn't seem nearly as deadly as panic mongers suggest
Lets hope you are right. I would sure like to avoid losing people I know and economic fury from months of no work not to mention I just hate sitting still. Unfortunately from the models I have seen we will not understand this much for another two weeks. That is the time frame the models suggest the shit will hit the fan. I hope they are wrong and you are right All I have to say is I hope the farmers are out there preping the fields, best spring around here for a bit to get that started. Wanna create a perfect storm have the experts be right and then have a high percentage of farmers get sick before planting and worst case scenaria is kicking ya right in the teeth. It does not feel like god has had any interest in answering my prayers in quite a long time but I will pray you are right any way.

On March 12, experts in the Ohio Dept of Health said there were 100,000 cases as of that date in Ohio, and it was doubling every 6 days.

By today, that means that there are more than 1 million Ohioans with the dreaded pestilence.

Newsflash. There were already 1 million coronavirus cases when you extrapolate the data knowing most people haven’t been tested.
That is the scariest thing we have no idea how many people actually have it at this point due to a severe lack of testing. The only people I know who have been tested are hospital workers at this point. A nurse practitioner believes my mother and father have already had and recovered and wants to return with a test kit to see if they had it and if the developed antibodies. It has been over a week since they saw her and still no test has been taken on them This all seems like a cluster fuck so far, lets hope things get better.

Lets hope you are right. I would sure like to avoid losing people I know and economic fury from months of no work not to mention I just hate sitting still. Unfortunately from the models I have seen we will not understand this much for another two weeks. That is the time frame the models suggest the shit will hit the fan. I hope they are wrong and you are right All I have to say is I hope the farmers are out there preping the fields, best spring around here for a bit to get that started. Wanna create a perfect storm have the experts be right and then have a high percentage of farmers get sick before planting and worst case scenaria is kicking ya right in the teeth. It does not feel like god has had any interest in answering my prayers in quite a long time but I will pray you are right any way.

I was just looking back at a prediction made just 3 weeks ago by experts and assuming that it was accurate.

Remember its the prognostications of experts that is causing the current hysteria- not actual observations by the people on the ground. Here in the County of Mercer, just 10 cases and zero deaths. Not enough for anyone even to notice.

I was just looking back at a prediction made just 3 weeks ago by experts and assuming that it was accurate.

Remember its the prognostications of experts that is causing the current hysteria- not actual observations by the people on the ground. Here in the County of Mercer, just 10 cases and zero deaths. Not enough for anyone even to notice.
I know how the experts feel they have to work on extrapolation. This is the least accurate form of statistics available add on a lack of test kits, we realy do not know what is going to happen. All prognostications are guesses at this point. We do not have even enough time in the situation to test our models and the one place on earth we could test them against is china and we can not assume they are truthfull at this point. What a fine fucking mess this is. I am already sick of it. I am not sure which is is worse the anticipation of not knowing or whaqt it brings. Let's hope the not knowing ends up the worst part. As I have said before god has not payed a great deal of attention to me lately, pray this is all over reaction. I will pray to but I am not sure I have a great deal of influence with the big man right now.

This thing could easily take someone you love. Would they be just a death to be downplayed and disregarded? Maybe to you. This callous nonchalance about 7000 American deaths and many more to come is a disgraceful example of why republicans are bad for this country.
As you completely ignore the tens of thousands of deaths from cancer, heart disease, flu, pneumonia auto accidents etc
Don't get off topic ! Had those shut the country down there never would have been an industrial revolution !

are you saying you live in mercer county ohio? grand lake st. marys?

That's Rush's theory about California's low number of cases, and I believe the virus has already passed thru a large percentage of the population anyway. This destruction of the economy BY THE LEFT is absolutely pointless.

I'm sorry but you don't know how to count and read numbers.

100,000 isn't one million. That's one hundred thousand. If you want to write out one million it's 1,000,000.

You're a trump person so it's expected but wow. I learned number placement in grade school. Where were you when you were supposed to learn that?

Maybe a remedial math book can help?

100,000 isn't one million. That's one hundred thousand. If you want to write out one million it's 1,000,000.

You're a trump person so it's expected but wow. I learned number placement in grade school. Where were you when you were supposed to learn that?

It was 100,000 back on 12 March, and is doubling every 6 days. That makes it 800,000 in 18 days on 30 March, and more than a million now.

It was 100,000 back on 12 March, and is doubling every 6 days. That makes it 800,000 in 18 days on 30 March, and more than a million now.

You titled this thread 1 million coronavirus cases in Ohio alone then put an article up that's over 2 weeks old that uses the number one hundred thousand.

You didn't put up any link to any article that says there's 1 million infected people in Ohio.

Your post doesn't make much sense especially when you put up an article that's over 2 weeks old that quotes one hundred thousand and not one million.

You might want to include pertinent links to current information. Also learn number placement. Like I said, a remedial math book can help.

You titled this thread 1 million coronavirus cases in Ohio alone then put an article up that's over 2 weeks old that uses the number one hundred thousand.

You didn't put up any link to any article that says there's 1 million infected people in Ohio.

Your post doesn't make much sense especially when you put up an article that's over 2 weeks old that quotes one hundred thousand and not one million.

You might want to include pertinent links to current information. Also learn number placement. Like I said, a remedial math book can help.

I'm sorry if you have to do math, so I'll explain.

The article stated 100,000 cases in Ohio on 3/12, and that its doubling every 6 days.

That means 200,000 on 3/18, 400,000 on 3/24 and 800,000 on 3/30. And by tomorrow, there will be 1.6 million.

It's not about death it's not about how virulent the disease is it's all about whether or not Trump eats puppies. This is phase 1 of impeachment 2.0. make this catastrophe as bad as it can possibly look and then blame it on Trump and try to impeach him again.
That's why every time you bring some good news to the board you get attacked viciously.
When the warm weather returns and burns this thing right the economy will come
roaring back and unfortunately for the Dems in November so Will trump.

Jo

This might be the beginning of the end of the Republican party. As far as Trump goes, it was 50/50 that he'd win re-election before the virus outbreak. I think thats more like 30/70 now. Sooner or later, this is going to die down, probably just in time for the conventions. Then people are going to be looking to place blame. So far, I see a feckless President and a bunch of Republican governors completely botching the response to this. I wonder who people will pick.

If we are even back to beginning to look like normal for July 4th, I'll be stunned.

I know how the experts feel they have to work on extrapolation. This is the least accurate form of statistics available add on a lack of test kits, we realy do not know what is going to happen. All prognostications are guesses at this point. We do not have even enough time in the situation to test our models and the one place on earth we could test them against is china and we can not assume they are truthfull at this point. What a fine fucking mess this is. I am already sick of it. I am not sure which is is worse the anticipation of not knowing or whaqt it brings. Let's hope the not knowing ends up the worst part. As I have said before god has not payed a great deal of attention to me lately, pray this is all over reaction. I will pray to but I am not sure I have a great deal of influence with the big man right now.

Yep. The fact that we don't have enough tests for anyone exhibiting even mild symptoms, don't have antibody tests so we can find out who's already had it, and can't say for certain who can be a carrier, who can transmit, and why the virus seems to randomly affect people the way it does, a lot of this is speculation. It will likely be another year before we have a viable vaccine or even an antibody test.

Forum List

Back