A method to many country's health carey problems

Medical cost is too high for many countries,Create a State-owned medical technology research company may be the only method to reduce medical cost,the Sate-owned company grant the technology to private hospital,medical instrument companies,pharmaceutical companies.See more:
The conclusions about wealth that can solve all the problems

No. No. First, there isn't a single example in all human history, where the government taking over something, made it cheaper and more effective.

Not one.

The state-owned rail company in Greece, was so expensive, they found they could hire individual Taxis for each passenger on the rail way, and save money. That's how expensive it was. The privately owned and operated Taxis for each passenger was cheaper.

The state-owned hospitals are for more expensive, and far less effective, than private hospitals in dozens of countries around the world.

The state-owned Venezuela oil-company is going broke, while sitting on top of the worlds largest own oil reserves.

The state-owned Mexican oil company, has become far more expensive, and losing production year over year.

The state-owned steal companies in China, are competing and losing to privately run steal companies in China. In fact, they are losing even with state-government backing and subsidies.

The US Post Office, is horrendous compared to FedEx or UPS, and even DHL.

The State-owned VA health care system, is horrifically bad, and at the same time vastly more expensive than private health care.

The VA system has increased spending by nearly 30%, between 2008 and 2013, compared to the national average which was under 10%.

There is not one.... not even one example, where government taking over, resulted in lower costs. I'd love to hear your example where this happened. I'll look it up. By all means.

Thank you very much. I get a lot of knowledge from you reply.I just find the medical industry is so big, and there is no end,maybe I am a little of afraid.Thanks for your reply.

Forum List

Back