A message of hope to sane Americans

RayneWooney

Feb 14, 2015
Nottingham, England
To any and all sane Americans reading this,

Right now, you are caught up in a great struggle against the NRA, the struggle between everyday citizens and the gun companies. You may feel down about recent events such as the Heller supreme court case or some shortcomings in 2013. Do not fear though. You have faced another evil before, and have overcome.

In 1857, your supreme court decided in Dred Scott that slavery was an unalienable right, much like they did with guns in Heller. Just remember that not ten years later, slavery was outlawed.

You have already made great progress. Gun ownership is falling like a rock. The passage of gun control in Washington state shows that when the PEOPLE, not NRA bribed politicians, vote on guns, they will always vote against the second amendment.

Keep fighting the good fight. Just like Lincoln against slavery, like MLK against Jim Crow, I am sure that Michael Bloomberg will be a great leader in the fight for the right to be safe in society. You will overcome, I have faith in you.

--- your friends across the pond.

Right now, you are caught up in a great struggle against the NRA, the struggle between everyday citizens and the gun companies. You may feel down about recent events such as the Heller supreme court case or some shortcomings in 2013. Do not fear though. You have faced another evil before, and have overcome.

In 1857, your supreme court decided in Dred Scott that slavery was an unalienable right, much like they did with guns in Heller. Just remember that not ten years later, slavery was outlawed.

You have already made great progress. Gun ownership is falling like a rock. The passage of gun control in Washington state shows that when the PEOPLE, not NRA bribed politicians, vote on guns, they will always vote against the second amendment.

Keep fighting the good fight. Just like Lincoln against slavery, like MLK against Jim Crow, I am sure that Michael Bloomberg will be a great leader in the fight for the right to be safe in society. You will overcome, I have faith in you.

Remember what Moses........er, Charlton Heston said?

Nothing to see here folks.......just another idiotic Troll thread. ...... :cool:
Nothing to see here folks. Nothing but a far right Yank who can;t stand the fact that the second amendment will go the same place as Jim Crow and Segregation: in the trash
You had better get yourself some guns, Cecil, before the Muslims overwhelm you completely.

We sent one Brit to the unemployment line because of his constant bitching about guns. I believe his name was Piers Morgan and liberal CNN fired him. As long as we have the right to own and maintain a firearm, the law abiding people in our society will be safe. When the Muslims take over more portions of England you had best get a gun or convert to Islam.

Talk about a one trick pony.

Of all the things that one might say ail this nation, all this sock can focus on is guns? :lmao:

Sunni had it right, nothing to see here.
Well, your nation has the most gun crime in the world, and mass shootings in your countries are your biggest stories week after week.

Seems like the type of thing an outsider would focus on, right?

We sent one Brit to the unemployment line because of his constant bitching about guns. I believe his name was Piers Morgan and liberal CNN fired him. As long as we have the right to own and maintain a firearm, the law abiding people in our society will be safe. When the Muslims take over more portions of England you had best get a gun or convert to Islam.
A racist Murica' redneck who cant accept diversity, but wants a diversity of machine guns in his arsenal? LOL

A racist Murica' redneck who cant accept diversity, but wants a diversity of machine guns in his arsenal? LOL

It is illegal for an individual to own a "machine gun" or a fully automatic firearm in the US. What makes an ignorant Brit like you think you know what I think about diversity? Fuck you and your lame ignorant insults.

Of all the things that one might say ail this nation, all this sock can focus on is guns? :lmao:

Well, your nation has the most gun crime in the world, and mass shootings in your countries are your biggest stories week after week.

But the UK has a higher crime rate than the USA. So doesn't that prove that guns are not what creates crime? I believe it does. Not having gun rights - has not stopped your country from exceeding crimes committed in the USA. Go ahead and fact check it.

Recognizing that your own crime rate is higher than the USA's - does it matter whether the American victims were killed by a gun? Does it make an individual any "less dead" to have been killed with a knife, an ice pick, a machete, a baseball bat, etc? No. It does not.

Recognizing that your own crime rate is higher than the USA's - does it matter whether the American victims were killed by a gun? Does it make an individual any "less dead" to have been killed with a knife, an ice pick, a machete, a baseball bat, etc? No. It does not.
More guns equals more gun violence.

Wyoming and Alaska have both high levels of guns and gun violence.

Massachussets and California have low levels of both guns and gun violence

The UK has almost zero guns and therefore almost zero gun violence

Yet you have a higher crime rate (without guns). How do you explain that? Does it not prove the point that guns do not kill people but rather people kill people? Does it not prove that it has made your society "less safe" and more vulnerable to an increase in crimes of rape, murder, etc? Do you understand that gun ownership in America is responsible for "preventing crimes" - home invasions, rapes, murders,robberies - yes, owning guns has been a deterrent to the would be criminal! Think about it.

Yet you have a higher crime rate (without guns). How do you explain that? Does it not prove the point that guns do not kill people but rather people kill people? Does it not prove that it has made your society "less safe" and more vulnerable to an increase in crimes of rape, murder, etc? Do you understand that gun ownership in America is responsible for "preventing crimes" - home invasions, rapes, murders,robberies - yes, owning guns has been a deterrent to the would be criminal! Think about it.
Source?

And give me a good source, not your fox news or Bierbart or shit like that. Give me something reputable like the Guardian or BBC

Source?

And give me a good source, not your fox news or Bierbart or shit like that. Give me something reputable like the Guardian or BBC

How about the Telegraph? It's your own news media reporting UK (your home) is the violent crime capital of Europe. Your crime rate is higher than the USA. Here you go:

UK is violent crime capital of Europe - Telegraph

UK is violent crime capital of Europe
The United Kingdom is the violent crime capital of Europe and has one of the highest rates of violence in the world, worse even than America, according to new research.

By Richard Edwards, Crime Correspondent

7:00AM BST 02 Jul 2009

Analysis of figures from the European Commission showed a 77 per cent increase in murders, robberies, assaults and sexual offences in the UK since Labour came to power.

The total number of violent offences recorded compared to population is higher than any other country in Europe, as well as America, Canada, Australia and South Africa.

Opposition leaders said the disclosures were a "damning indictment" of the Government's failure to tackle deep-rooted social problems.

The figures combined crime statistics for England, Wales, Scotland and Northern Ireland.

The UK had a greater number of murders in 2007 than any other EU country – 927 – and at a relative rate higher than most western European neighbours, including France, Germany, Italy and Spain.

Last edited:

Source?

How about the Telegraph? It's your own news. Here you go:

Doesn;t change the fact that the USA has more DEATHS by gun versus simple muggings.

Rape lasts a minute. Death by bullet is forever. And the US has WAY more gun DEATHS

Source?

How about the Telegraph? It's your own news. Here you go:

Doesn;t change the fact that the USA has more DEATHS by gun versus simple muggings.

Rape lasts a minute. Death by bullet is forever. And the US has WAY more gun DEATHS

Right. Let's try this again. You asked for a valid news source. I gave you one. Now you are using the excuse that these violent crimes are limited to rape? No. Your murder rate is higher than ours - and the reason for it? You don't have guns. Americans do.

The murders in the UK are by knife, machete, other weapons but let me ask you once again - are you any less dead if you have been murdered by a knife, machete, gang murder - beating the elderly to death, etc. Are you any less dead? Think about it.

Forum List

Back