A message from a Mexican to The USA

In a sense they did when America was flooded with low skilled illegals who would take jobs
Americans used to do at about half the cost, all things considered.
Can you expound on, "all things considered"?
How many people do you know will swing a weed eater from can til can't every day?
/----/ Teenagers looking for some pocket money during the summer. Ya know, that's who did the landscaping work until the illegals flooded the country, now you have grown men doing it.

Teenagers looking for some pocket money during the summer. Ya know, that's who did the landscaping work until the illegals flooded the country, now you have grown men doing it.
Dreaming again are you? Teen agers can't leave their phones alone long enough- LOL

In a sense they did when America was flooded with low skilled illegals who would take jobs
Americans used to do at about half the cost, all things considered.
Can you expound on, "all things considered"?
How many people do you know will swing a weed eater from can til can't every day?
/----/ Teenagers looking for some pocket money during the summer. Ya know, that's who did the landscaping work until the illegals flooded the country, now you have grown men doing it.
/----/ When I was a teenager (1960s) we had plenty of distractions, but we also wanted some spending cash, so we mowed lawns, raked leaves, and pulled weeds for our neighbors. I grew up in the South so there was no snow shoveling jobs. Once we were old enough for a real job, we'd take any minimum wage job we could find, McDonald's, bagging groceries, and the like.

When I was a teenager (1960s) we had plenty of distractions, but we also wanted some spending cash, so we mowed lawns, raked leaves, and pulled weeds for our neighbors. I grew up in the South so there was no snow shoveling jobs. Once we were old enough for a real job, we'd take any minimum wage job we could find, McDonald's, bagging groceries, and the like.
That was then, this is now-

... Some people have the power to silence those who stand up for the Rights our forefathers fought, bled and died in order to secure.....
To whom are you referring?

I refer to those who start whizzing contests and suddenly posters disappear when the instigator (s) don't get their way. There are certain points of view that are persona non grata and we will never discuss. It's much more entertaining to derail serious conversation with fighting words that instigator (s) haven't the intestinal fortitude to actually be a legitimate competitor in. Lacking those qualities, those individual (s) do not merit any serious reply.
Nailed it!

When I was a teenager (1960s) we had plenty of distractions, but we also wanted some spending cash, so we mowed lawns, raked leaves, and pulled weeds for our neighbors. I grew up in the South so there was no snow shoveling jobs. Once we were old enough for a real job, we'd take any minimum wage job we could find, McDonald's, bagging groceries, and the like.
That was then, this is now-
/-----/ " That was then, this is now- "
1594736400698.png

A town in California had a bad pigeon problem. Ya couldn't go outside without getting bombed. The mayor put an add in a national paper to rid his town of pigeons. Three days later a man showed up and him and the mayor made a deal. The two would meet the next morning on the tallest hill on town. It would be for free unless the mayor asked a question, then it would be $200,000.

The next morning they met and the man pulled from under his coat a Blue Bird. He released the bird and as he flew around the town the pigeons followed the Blue Bird. When all the pigeons were following the Blue Bird he flew out of town. That evening the Blue Bird flew back to town alone.

That night the mayor called the guy and told him to come to his office. When he arrived the mayor handed him the $200,000 saying "I have got to ask you one question. Do you have any Blue Mexicans?"

Forum List

Back